Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Black Dildo Question (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/978-black-dildo-question.html)

ernolang 12-24-2009 01:25 PM

Black Dildo Question

After a long time of working on my wife, I have her to the point of thinking and talking about black men and black cocks. I'm planning on getting my wife a black dildo for the new year. My question is what type and size should I get her? This will be her first dildo, she's 47yro, been married 25 yrs, mom of 2. What material is the best for dildos? I want to get her something that is big enough (I'm 8") to satisfy her but not so big as to scare her. Looking for you experience and input to make the right choice. Thanks in advance.

flocpl4blkmen 12-24-2009 10:42 PM

dildo

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernolang (Post 3876)
After a long time of working on my wife, I have her to the point of thinking and talking about black men and black cocks. I'm planning on getting my wife a black dildo for the new year. My question is what type and size should I get her? This will be her first dildo, she's 47yro, been married 25 yrs, mom of 2. What material is the best for dildos? I want to get her something that is big enough (I'm 8") to satisfy her but not so big as to scare her. Looking for you experience and input to make the right choice. Thanks in advance.

get her a real skin feel, most every place has them. get a 10 incher , this islarger than yours and will show her why she needs a black cock in the first place. worked for me and my wife gets all she can from her boyfriends .

djfunkvibe 12-24-2009 10:47 PM

check out edensfantasy.com they got all kinds of different styles and sizes of dildo

djfunkvibe 12-24-2009 10:48 PM

check out doc johnsons realistic cock sizes from 6 to 10

Michelle 12-26-2009 05:44 PM

buy only the most realistic one. many are way oversized and trust me, if it won't go in very far and fee somewhat real, then it will never be used. be prepaared to pay top dollar as it's worth it. I believe my husband paid about 45 for a Doc Johnson (?) a few years ago and it's worth every penny...

thespy 12-26-2009 09:55 PM

I was not really too excited by the thought off a black dildo initially, I think a lot of it was because my first husband had tried to kick it off with something way too big --- 10 years later with my second husband, he suprised me with a Mr. Marcus model dildo (see our gallery) while at first I wasn't too excited, it was smaller, closer to hubbys size -- about nie inches and felt real (I think the material is UR 3 or something) and the sparks reallly flew --

Like an above poster wrote -- be prepared to spend decent $ -- the cheaper ones are just tha cheap and they feel it.

thunderball 12-30-2009 10:02 PM

glass wands

The Glass wands work best!make sure its nice and slippery and warm,

Also penis extensions cyber skin works well its easier to get the rythm natural with an extension

Thunderball

tess ann 01-24-2010 10:50 AM

sleeve

I purchased online a penis sleeve, makes my hubby twice the size, its black, and definitely gorgeous, feels so good, and when he's wearing it I go to a different level.

SquirtKing 01-24-2010 05:27 PM

@ Michelle and Thespy

Great advises. I will take a look arround the internet to find one :)

badboyblue 01-29-2010 05:23 AM

Real Feel

Get the real feel for sure...i got my girl an 8" black dildo it looks like the real thing and she says it feels like a real cock. she hasnt had a real black cock yet but it would be sooooo hot to see her stuffed and stretched around one