Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Dildo Question
Old 12-24-2009, 01:25 PM

Default Black Dildo Question

After a long time of working on my wife, I have her to the point of thinking and talking about black men and black cocks. I'm planning on getting my wife a black dildo for the new year. My question is what type and size should I get her? This will be her first dildo, she's 47yro, been married 25 yrs, mom of 2. What material is the best for dildos? I want to get her something that is big enough (I'm 8") to satisfy her but not so big as to scare her. Looking for you experience and input to make the right choice. Thanks in advance.

dildo
Old 12-24-2009, 10:42 PM

Default dildo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernolang View Post
After a long time of working on my wife, I have her to the point of thinking and talking about black men and black cocks. I'm planning on getting my wife a black dildo for the new year. My question is what type and size should I get her? This will be her first dildo, she's 47yro, been married 25 yrs, mom of 2. What material is the best for dildos? I want to get her something that is big enough (I'm 8") to satisfy her but not so big as to scare her. Looking for you experience and input to make the right choice. Thanks in advance.
get her a real skin feel, most every place has them. get a 10 incher , this islarger than yours and will show her why she needs a black cock in the first place. worked for me and my wife gets all she can from her boyfriends .

Old 12-24-2009, 10:47 PM

check out edensfantasy.com they got all kinds of different styles and sizes of dildo

Old 12-24-2009, 10:48 PM

check out doc johnsons realistic cock sizes from 6 to 10

Old 12-26-2009, 05:44 PM

buy only the most realistic one. many are way oversized and trust me, if it won't go in very far and fee somewhat real, then it will never be used. be prepaared to pay top dollar as it's worth it. I believe my husband paid about 45 for a Doc Johnson (?) a few years ago and it's worth every penny...

Old 12-26-2009, 09:55 PM

I was not really too excited by the thought off a black dildo initially, I think a lot of it was because my first husband had tried to kick it off with something way too big --- 10 years later with my second husband, he suprised me with a Mr. Marcus model dildo (see our gallery) while at first I wasn't too excited, it was smaller, closer to hubbys size -- about nie inches and felt real (I think the material is UR 3 or something) and the sparks reallly flew --

Like an above poster wrote -- be prepared to spend decent $ -- the cheaper ones are just tha cheap and they feel it.

glass wands
Old 12-30-2009, 10:02 PM

Default glass wands

The Glass wands work best!make sure its nice and slippery and warm,

Also penis extensions cyber skin works well its easier to get the rythm natural with an extension

Thunderball

sleeve
Old 01-24-2010, 10:50 AM

Default sleeve

I purchased online a penis sleeve, makes my hubby twice the size, its black, and definitely gorgeous, feels so good, and when he's wearing it I go to a different level.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:27 PM

@ Michelle and Thespy

Great advises. I will take a look arround the internet to find one

Real Feel
Old 01-29-2010, 05:23 AM

Default Real Feel

Get the real feel for sure...i got my girl an 8" black dildo it looks like the real thing and she says it feels like a real cock. she hasnt had a real black cock yet but it would be sooooo hot to see her stuffed and stretched around one