Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-29-2010, 05:02 PM

I am looking for the Mr. Marcus model dildo. This one seems like a good start. Hope I can find it in the Nehterlands.

Material is key
Old 01-29-2010, 07:31 PM

Wink Material is key

I agree with many comments above. The ones that have that heavy latex smell and texture aren't good for my wife at all. She has no latex allergy but she can't stand the taste if she wants to fantasize about sucking BBC while I am fucking her. The "real skin" types don't usually have that odor and texture.
It isn't all about being huge for most women from what they tell me. Black guys are generally more dominant and aren't afraid to tell you what to do. Thats the allure for my wife. If you're really packing 8" the size thing isn't an issue believe me. If anything go for more girth than what you have. As someone said above 10 or 12" isn't going to go all they way in anyhow.