Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Get more people into interracial
Old 12-30-2009, 06:22 AM

Smile Get more people into interracial

Interracial is the best. Me being a black man and loving white women I can truly say ain't no feeling like putting ur load in some wire pussy and fucking her wild. Interracial babies are the prettiest things ever and one day I hope I find or meet a sexy ass white women to make babies with.everyone should convince their friends coeorkers etc to try interracial relationships ANC BBC because it can only be beneficial. More white women need 2 carry black babies and suck more black sperm

Old 01-01-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo51592 View Post
Interracial is the best. Me being a black man and loving white women I can truly say ain't no feeling like putting ur load in some wire pussy and fucking her wild. Interracial babies are the prettiest things ever and one day I hope I find or meet a sexy ass white women to make babies with.everyone should convince their friends coeorkers etc to try interracial relationships ANC BBC because it can only be beneficial. More white women need 2 carry black babies and suck more black sperm
I couldn't agree more. It's always a thrill to see a sweet young white mother out in public with her biracial baby or young child...and knowing the pleasure she experienced to get there. The ultimate would be to see a young white couple with a biracial baby, which would certainly send the right message to other white wives.

Of course, our high schools are doing a good job in promoting IR coupling, with several black-induced pregnacies every year. Those black guys know how to plant that African seed.

More folk into interracial...
Old 04-05-2010, 03:16 PM

Default More folk into interracial...

Undoubtedly, more and more folk are getting into interracial!

As more white women make thmselves available to black men,
more white wives and girlfriends will become - are becoming - black pregnant.

This is natural, normal and to be welcomed.

Hugs

got her
Old 04-06-2010, 12:02 AM

Default got her

it took me about 6 months to convert my current white bitch. she's 28, cuckold is a bit older. i met her on the bus to work one day, and kept on runnning into her due to our work schedules. as her sexual frustration kept building because cuckold coudn't meet her needs, i told her i had the solution. at first she said she wouldn't have sex with a black man. finally her frustration was too much and she wanted to have an affair w/me, but i refused. i wanted her husband to know exactly what she was doing, and who she was doing it with. she finally got it arranged, and i've owned them for a while now. she likes to be seeded doggystyle, and cuck has accepted his role. she's required to be naked at all times around me, and refer to cuck as "cocksucker"

Old 04-06-2010, 01:23 AM

I think a lot these comments reflect a pretty fucked up mental state for a lot of you. It is one thing to enjoy interracial lovemaking but another to be fucking obsessed by the shit.
I wish I could figure out how to de-activate my account here.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:32 AM

I've been trying to get my wife to take black cock.....please help

Get more people into interracial
Old 04-09-2010, 02:28 PM

Default Get more people into interracial

I think it should be for enjoyment...if we breed out all the white pussy into bi-racial babies then one day you dumb fucks wont have anymore white pussy to fuck....I have had black pussy and it's just as good as the white...after all it's all pink inside!

Old 04-09-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craptastic31 View Post
it took me about 6 months to convert my current white bitch. she's 28, cuckold is a bit older. i met her on the bus to work one day, and kept on runnning into her due to our work schedules. as her sexual frustration kept building because cuckold coudn't meet her needs, i told her i had the solution. at first she said she wouldn't have sex with a black man. finally her frustration was too much and she wanted to have an affair w/me, but i refused. i wanted her husband to know exactly what she was doing, and who she was doing it with. she finally got it arranged, and i've owned them for a while now. she likes to be seeded doggystyle, and cuck has accepted his role. she's required to be naked at all times around me, and refer to cuck as "cocksucker"
Way to go, bro! I'm looking for a white couple to keep just like that!

Old 04-10-2010, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo51592 View Post
i am ready to convert but dont know how to go bout it

Old 04-11-2010, 01:26 AM

It is fast becoming a popular trend among white couples. It will become even more popular as more white couples see what they have been missing. The great part about it too is the black guys can lay the ground rules however they want it to be and the white couples gladly oblige.

If they wanted to, the black guys could even restrict the couples sexual activity together. By telling the white wife to keep hubby out of her this keeps her pussy fresh, unused, and exclusively for the black guy. It also keeps her more than ready when the black guy is ready for it.