Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Help/FAQs and Site Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/help-faqs-site-discussion/)
-   -   ***OT*** ILI Family/Friends/Real members (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/help-faqs-site-discussion/11644-ot-ili-family-friends-real-members.html)

Mustang Alley 02-15-2015 05:38 PM

***OT*** ILI Family/Friends/Real members

A lot of regular members have dropped away from chat myself included. Just so busy and the new software ugh I'm like an old dog. Lol. It's nice but lots of changes. Plus like I said life/busy gets in the way.

Anywayyyyyyy thought it would be nice to have a place for us to post. Not willy nilly here and there between the fakes and crazy threads.

Soooooooo Welcome friends and friends of friends and family, kick off your shoes and stay awhile.

One last thing. No NO FAKES ALLOWED. nope you're not invited to this house party so shoo!!

JonThomas 02-15-2015 07:01 PM

Hey babygirl!! I'm still alive and well even though I rarely visit ili chat anymore for the reasons you mentioned. HOPEFULLY I will get by this thread often. I have some free time until football starts again. Fuk the patriots!

blackduke 02-15-2015 09:30 PM

I'm not on the site much less chat a lot I come on every once in a while but it's nice to come on and say hello to you Alley

Mustang Alley 02-15-2015 10:32 PM

Oh my my MY a Family reunion

JT and Duke!!!!! ((((((Warm Hugs))))))))

Duke I'm Always happy to hear from you. It's been too long. :( I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)

JT drop in anytime robe is optional. Get comfy!!!! It's awhile till football season soooooo I've got you till then. lol.

ThickNiggaDick 02-16-2015 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonThomas (Post 71042)
Hey babygirl!! I'm still alive and well even though I rarely visit ili chat anymore for the reasons you mentioned. HOPEFULLY I will get by this thread often. I have some free time until football starts again. Fuk the patriots!

Sore loser! Hahahahahaaaaaaa :D

BiBBWDivaGoddess 02-16-2015 04:32 AM

Hellooooooo my ILI family! I'm just checking in to see how the family is doing! Now can someone direct me to where the submissive men and women are?! Hehehe lol! Oh and JT you're so right! Fuck them cheating ass Patriots! UGH! Love ya my ILI family!:p:D

dirtygirl 02-16-2015 08:57 AM

lol so u still sooking

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonThomas (Post 71042)

So u send me a private message telling me u hate me because Brady whooped your arse - lol JT your such a baby - Yay PATRIOTS!!!!!
:D

Some family you just dont want to know Alley so be selective lol ummm and im not referring to JT

ThickNiggaDick 02-16-2015 02:51 PM

Haters Gonna Hate

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess (Post 71050)
Oh and JT you're so right! Fuck them cheating ass Patriots!

And DEFLATERS gonna DEFLATE! Hahahahaha :p! Indy could have been given soft nerf footballs for all of their plays and they STILL would have been crushed :) So be more selective about who you cheer for (and with) in the future, but I'm not referring to JT though ;) He alright LOL!

HungBlack45 02-16-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess (Post 71050)
Hellooooooo my ILI family! I'm just checking in to see how the family is doing! Now can someone direct me to where the submissive men and women are?! Hehehe lol! Oh and JT you're so right! Fuck them cheating ass Patriots! UGH! Love ya my ILI family!:p:D

Those are fighting words...I know its hard to accept but 20yrs from now....maybe you will. If the Seahawks made the play, we would not be having this conversation.

ThickNiggaDick 02-16-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungBlack45 (Post 71056)
If the Seahawks made the play, we would not be having this conversation.

It wasn't a bad call. It was just the wrong call. The switch should have been flipped to "beast mode" and game over. But . . . well . . . we all know the rest! Hey, they just knew that if Lynch had won the game it would have been a public relations disaster due to NO interviews afterwards LOLOLOL! Marshawn Lynch you just won the Super Bowl! Where are you gonna go now??? "None of yo damn business!" LOL!