Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

***OT*** ILI Family/Friends/Real members
Old 02-15-2015, 05:38 PM

Smile ***OT*** ILI Family/Friends/Real members

A lot of regular members have dropped away from chat myself included. Just so busy and the new software ugh I'm like an old dog. Lol. It's nice but lots of changes. Plus like I said life/busy gets in the way.

Anywayyyyyyy thought it would be nice to have a place for us to post. Not willy nilly here and there between the fakes and crazy threads.

Soooooooo Welcome friends and friends of friends and family, kick off your shoes and stay awhile.

One last thing. No NO FAKES ALLOWED. nope you're not invited to this house party so shoo!!

Old 02-15-2015, 07:01 PM

Hey babygirl!! I'm still alive and well even though I rarely visit ili chat anymore for the reasons you mentioned. HOPEFULLY I will get by this thread often. I have some free time until football starts again. Fuk the patriots!

Old 02-15-2015, 09:30 PM

I'm not on the site much less chat a lot I come on every once in a while but it's nice to come on and say hello to you Alley

Oh my my MY a Family reunion
Old 02-15-2015, 10:32 PM

Smile Oh my my MY a Family reunion

JT and Duke!!!!! ((((((Warm Hugs))))))))

Duke I'm Always happy to hear from you. It's been too long. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

JT drop in anytime robe is optional. Get comfy!!!! It's awhile till football season soooooo I've got you till then. lol.

Old 02-16-2015, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThomas View Post
Hey babygirl!! I'm still alive and well even though I rarely visit ili chat anymore for the reasons you mentioned. HOPEFULLY I will get by this thread often. I have some free time until football starts again. Fuk the patriots!
Sore loser! Hahahahahaaaaaaa

Old 02-16-2015, 04:32 AM

Hellooooooo my ILI family! I'm just checking in to see how the family is doing! Now can someone direct me to where the submissive men and women are?! Hehehe lol! Oh and JT you're so right! Fuck them cheating ass Patriots! UGH! Love ya my ILI family!

lol so u still sooking
Old 02-16-2015, 08:57 AM

Default lol so u still sooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThomas View Post
So u send me a private message telling me u hate me because Brady whooped your arse - lol JT your such a baby - Yay PATRIOTS!!!!!

Some family you just dont want to know Alley so be selective lol ummm and im not referring to JT

Haters Gonna Hate
Old 02-16-2015, 02:51 PM

Default Haters Gonna Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
Oh and JT you're so right! Fuck them cheating ass Patriots!
And DEFLATERS gonna DEFLATE! Hahahahaha ! Indy could have been given soft nerf footballs for all of their plays and they STILL would have been crushed So be more selective about who you cheer for (and with) in the future, but I'm not referring to JT though He alright LOL!
Attached Thumbnails
***OT*** ILI Family/Friends/Real members-deflate-gate.jpg   ***OT*** ILI Family/Friends/Real members-nerf-pro-grip.jpg  

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 02-16-2015 at 06:37 PM..

Old 02-16-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
Hellooooooo my ILI family! I'm just checking in to see how the family is doing! Now can someone direct me to where the submissive men and women are?! Hehehe lol! Oh and JT you're so right! Fuck them cheating ass Patriots! UGH! Love ya my ILI family!
Those are fighting words...I know its hard to accept but 20yrs from now....maybe you will. If the Seahawks made the play, we would not be having this conversation.

Old 02-16-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungBlack45 View Post
If the Seahawks made the play, we would not be having this conversation.
It wasn't a bad call. It was just the wrong call. The switch should have been flipped to "beast mode" and game over. But . . . well . . . we all know the rest! Hey, they just knew that if Lynch had won the game it would have been a public relations disaster due to NO interviews afterwards LOLOLOL! Marshawn Lynch you just won the Super Bowl! Where are you gonna go now??? "None of yo damn business!" LOL!