Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Chat Room
Old 04-07-2019, 05:37 PM

Default Chat Room

Why am I blocked out of the chat room? When the prompt window appears the screen goes gray and then the window for allow or deny becomes useless.. I can't even use the exit button. This had been going on now for over 24 hours. HELP!

Old 09-26-2020, 11:07 AM

Here it is 24 hours later and the chat room access is still being denied. I have contacted the techs and have not received a reply. After I click on the I agree to follow the rules a black screen appears and it says I need to upgrade or install Flash Player. My flash player is at 32.000.43 and this site requires 11.0 or higher. has anyone else experienced this?
Will tech support trouble shoot this?

Old 09-26-2020, 12:22 PM

yeah charles i was blocked too try and download flashplayer again it worked for me but my cams down

Old 09-28-2020, 02:30 PM

Hey Tommy I have tried to contacted tech support 5 times, all to NO avail. I have emptied caches and downloaded flash player 5 times and still it won't advance beyond the black page that says my flash player id not up to date. This is maddening!

Old 09-28-2020, 03:10 PM

Well I uninstalled adobe Flash anf=d then reinstalled it and guess what? I am still locked out and tech support hasn't responded . Until they do I guess I am on the outside looking in!

Old 09-28-2020, 04:29 PM

Tommy just got off with apple care techs and they said that Adobe flash player will be no more come the new year and this is why the techs here can't offer any advice because Adobe has no answers for my issue, which means that I will not be on this site till the techs here come up with a new system , which means by December everyone will be on the outside looking in. If you see Tina Simms please tell her and Dixie cuck also. I will certainly miss all my friends here it has been a fun time for sure. Charles

Old 09-29-2020, 02:06 AM

i had to switch to google chrome i had micosoft edge it still wont work there but in google chrome im ok but no cam FORGET ABOUT tech support or the site administator its useless

Old 09-29-2020, 01:21 PM

Tommy, I had to use another browser, BUT I still can't enter in the room to chat as a grey screen appears and the allow deny window won't let me advance it. So I am on, but not in. This sucks!

Chat
Old 11-24-2020, 02:05 AM

Default Chat

I try the beta chat the cam works but if people are still using the old chat you will not be able to chat with them