Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Security Guard
Old 08-15-2014, 09:27 AM

Default Security Guard

Hey everyone, it’s Kathy again. I’m 29 years old, 5ft 7in, 120lbs with brown hair and blue eyes. I’m the girl whose boyfriend got her into a sexy kinky lifestyle (especially BBC and anything interracial) than we broke up and I sadly had to say goodbye to all the sexy fun I was having. Had to quit, cold turkey! Or so I thought.. I couldn’t possibly continue all the wild things my ex and I would do. And surely I couldn’t do them alone! I didn’t know what I was going to do. I tried to ignore it but It only left me wanting it more. He brought out my inner slut and I loved it.
I had all my BBC toys out one night, when I was remembering a certain situation my ex got us into. There was this supermarket across town that had an old black security guard that was such a perv, and we would play with him from time to time. It was so hot! He would follow me around and touch himself. Dave would have me dress real skimpy and bend and flash him till he would cum in his pants. He had a little security shack in the corner of the parking lot and after a while, I would strip for him or even give him a lap dance inside that little shack. He would always get so angry because he wanted more and Dave wouldn’t allow it, just yet. We made the mistake of giving him our home phone number once so we could play at night over the phone but he became obsessed, calling 3 or 4 times a day saying how much he loved me and wanted me. We had to change our number and stopped playing with him. That was a while ago. I wonder how he is or if he’s still crazy about me. I began fantasizing almost every night about this old black security guard and what he would do if I would show up today, alone. No bf to stop him or get in the way. He would devour my young white body! I would let him have me!! I would cum and cum all over my BBC toys!
I knew the idea was wrong and it was dangerous but my burning lust was winning out. I wanted to pay him a visit. I could always leave if I wanted. He probably doesn’t even work there anymore.. I was going to find out. I dressed in a black mini-skirt and matching bra and panties, with a white button up shirt, black thigh highs and heels. I haven’t dressed this sexy/slutty in quite a while. I felt so hot!! I drove up to the supermarket parking lot and didn’t see the old security guard anywhere. I parked by his shack and sat in my car and waited. My heart was pounding through my chest! What was I doing? I was acting like the slut I had been missing, and enjoying it!! My hand slipped down between my legs and found my panties wet and my fingers rubbing my aching clit. Just because the black security guard wasn’t here didn’t mean I couldn’t tease and flash all the black men inside the supermarket. Could I? This got me so hot I was about to have the climax of a lifetime right there in my car when I heard knocking on my window! I jumped in shock and covered myself as quickly as possible. It was the old security guard from our playing days! I smiled at him in sheer happiness. He stepped back and motioned with his hand to get out. Right then, I had a chance to give this all up and drive away but I didn’t. I slowly got out of my car. “Yes officer? Can I help you?” He tells me that he remembers me and that I better get inside his security office, fast. I still was thinking I can back out of this and get back in my car but I was dripping wet inside my panties and wanted something more from this. I went inside the tiny shack with him right behind me. He shut the door and locked it while I was about to sit on this tiny couch he had against the wall. “No don’t sit! Who told you to sit?” he says. I tell him I’m sorry and stand facing him with my eyes on the ground. “Where’s your man? Outside in a car watching you?” When I tell him I’m alone these days he laughs out loud and says I must be looking for his replacement tonight, coming here alone like this. He puts on some music from a boom box on his desk and tells me to dance for him like the old days. Again, I thought I could still say no and run out of that place if I wanted to, but I didn’t. Instead I began to turn and dance to the beat of the music, slowly and seductively. I couldn’t believe what I was doing, but I was so turned on! After a few minutes he stands up and tells me to take off his pants. I stand in front of him, still swaying to the music as I look him deep in his eyes, smiling, and begin to unbuckle his belt. “That ass hole aint here to stop you now girl, you sure you want it?” He says to me. I just smile and nod yes to him as I reach and pull down his pants and underwear to his knees. Bending, his dark black hard cock springs into my view. I cant believe how hard and big and dark, dark his cock is. I stand back up and he sits down again telling me to continue my dance. Now I’m dancing but all I could think about was that fat beast between his legs. I pulled my skirt up and sat in his lap feeling that monster between my ass cheeks. I was going crazy! It was so hot and so hard! I began rubbing against it and I heard him moaning behind me. He pushed me up and off of him and ordered me to get naked. Staring at him, I slowly give him a show. I stripped down to my stockings when he grabbed me and pulled me hard to him. I sat on him(facing him), straddling his legs as he held me tight on him and brought him lips to mine. I couldn’t believe I was making out with this old black man in this dirty old shack! I could feel his fat shaft rubbing against my pussy as we kissed and it felt incredible! I could feel a climax building already! Then he lifted me up a bit and told me to grab his cock and fuck myself with it. “Prove to me you want it slut! Prove to me you been thinking about me like I been thinking about you, baby.” My god he was right! I reached down between us and did just that! It was so huge and burning hot in my trembling hand. I rubbed it against my wet slit then pushed his head inside me. I screamed out with pleasure as he told me to shut up. I tried my best as he pushed me down onto his massive black cock. In no time he had me jumping up and down on his lap, taking all of his wonderful black cock! I was moaning loudly as I kept cumming on him. He pulled me off of him as I begged him not to, and told me to bend over the desk. I did so very quickly and looked back at him as he stood behind me, stroking himself and looking down at my ass as I shook it from side to side for him. He slapped my ass hard telling me to stay still. I did. He grabbed my hips in his hands and shoved his whole hard black cock deep inside my waiting pussy! I screamed again but this time he didn’t seem to care. He started fucking me super hard and fast as he kept slapping my burning ass cheeks. Again, I instantly began to cum and cum on his fat black cock. All of a sudden he held me down against him with his entire black cock as deep as it could go and I felt his hot cream shoot deep inside me! This made me cum even harder as it felt like a gallon or two flooding my insides! I was so “gone” that I didn’t even feel him pull out and away from me till I heard him tell me to get dressed and he had to get home to his wife before too late. Hearing that made me feel cheap and used, which made me almost cum again! He told me that he will be expecting me again, soon and he walked me to my car. I couldn’t believe what I had just done. And how easy and safe it was. I knew I would be coming back again and again to this supermarket. I wished that he didn’t have to leave and I would have stayed in there with him all night! Driving home, I could feel his hot cream dripping out of me and I almost crashed a few times, trying to lap it up and wipe it on my tongue. I was still so riled up when I got home that I played with my BBC toys all night in my sloppy pussy, thinking about him. I barely slept and couldn’t believe that I went back the very next night! I began going to him three, four times a week and he started saying that his wife is suspecting something because he’s always fucked well and tired when she wants him. He suggests that we pull it back a little to once a week or he could bring some other old security guard friends of his to pick up the slack. I haven’t answered him yet but I think I’m leaning on the side of his friends having me too. More to come….

Old 09-09-2014, 11:28 PM

That's a hot story

That is so hot!
Old 09-10-2014, 03:33 AM

Default That is so hot!

I love your story with all of the details and hot descriptions. I wanna hear more…..
Could you add me as a friend?
Thanks.

Old 09-29-2014, 05:08 AM

Hot damn. That is 1 hot very detailed story. If you are Ever in Charlotte NC let me know. I'd love toduck your hot wet slut pussy. Amazing

Old 12-19-2014, 05:02 AM

Excellent, super hot story!

Old 01-24-2015, 08:37 AM

Reminds me of my wife' sinner slut.

Old 05-05-2015, 02:34 AM

Loved your story, would love to here more.