Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Texas Adventure Part 2
Old 11-12-2014, 11:55 AM

Default Texas Adventure Part 2

Continued from Texas Adventure Part 1
By blondecandyinva@gmail.com

I had just allowed a complete stranger that my wife and I had stumbled upon in the motel bar to have a seductive kiss in the elevator. What was I thinking? Well of course I knew what I was thinking. I was thinking with my little head like always. I always relished the thought of other men having their way with her. We had done just that several years ago but hadn't played in a while. My wife Candy, was feeling old and undesired.

That was hogwash and I knew it but just couldn't convince her. Here we were inside the motel elevator and the stranger we met had asked me.....not her.....if he could have a kiss. And I was allowing it. Once I said yes, he didn't allow any time for my wife to object. The tall cowboy swooped in and wrapped her up in his muscular arms and planted a wet kiss on her lips.

I could tell it was a moaner for her. I really enjoyed her kissing other guys not just fucking them. It was much more intense that way. Those were the best jerk off moments rewatching the films we had made. Most of the time it had been with well hung black studs, this afternoon, after a long time away from the scene, she was kissing a redneck type Construciton worker. A total switch.

Candy was moaning as George pushed his tongue in deep into her mouth. It was a very hot scene watching him take her. The elevator came to a crawling stop at the third level but it didn't seem that the two of them were slowing down. His strong hands were on the small of her back pulling her closer to his body. I don't think she could have pulled her head away from his face even if she wanted. He had a strong grip on her.

The creaky elevator doors slowly opened and I wondered if anyone would be on the other side waiting to come in.......there wasn't. George finally broke the lip lock he had on my wife and looked at me. "That was awesome." Was all he could say. He didn't let go of his hold on her. He slid her out of the elevator and pinned her up against the motel hallway wall saying, "I would like some more of that."*

It wasn't a question. Pretty much a statement of what he was going to do. I felt a little awkward at the moment standing in the hallway watching two people kissing. If anyone came along at that moment that would be what it would look like. However it would be even more difficult to explain if the passer-bys knew it was my wife I was watching her kiss another man. Not really not knowing what to do other than watch the two kiss, I walked a few steps down the hall to our motel room.

Once I clicked the lock and opened, George dragged (probably a little bit of a strong word) down to the doorway while still kissing her very passionately. It was more like gliding her along the wall. His hands stayed pretty much on her waist and neck. The one hand slid up under her breast higher up and held her solidly. As they 'slid' closer to me at the door, George again broke away from the kiss and looked at me, "Your wife is an amazing kisser." And then slipped into our room. My wife flushed and giving me a grin that was partly alcohol induced and sexual influenced as George pulled her into the room.

I followed once inside, I found them standing in the 'living room' portion of our space. Our room was like a giant L shape. You walk in the doorway and the bathroom was right there and then a living room with sofa, side chairs, coffee table and off towards the window was a work desk with a TV. Around the corner was a full king size bed with a dresser drawer at the foot with another television on top.

George and Candy were continuing to kiss. Now inside the room George had moved his hand down from the back of her neck to her ass. I knew that he could feel her naked flesh under the silk dress. His other hand that was positioned under her left breast was still there but his hands were large enough to rub her nipple with his thumb. She looked like she was in a trance. George looked at us both and said to Candy,"is this what your husband took pictures of? Of you kissing other men?" Candy nodded in agreement.

"I bet there were better pictures than just kissing wasn't there?" She nodded again. He took her closer and you could tell he was pressing his cock up against her. I wondered if she could feel him. She moaned, and then I knew. George also began pinching her nipple with the same hand as before he was getting a bit more aggressive. With his other hand that was rubbing her ass, he dipped down and slid under her dress. His hand had a solid grip right on her bare ass check and had lifted up the bottom of her dress so that I could even see part of her nakedness as his kisses continued. And suddenly he stopped.

He looked up at her and then at me and stated, "I'm going to fuck your wife. She is a hot piece of ass and I'm sure you are the kind of guy that enjoys watching her get some cock. I'll let you watch if you want if not, get out so I can do her well." And then he went back to kissing her. His hand pulled the stretchy top that was covering her tits but now exposing them and squeezing them pretty aggressive like.*

"You like those titties out and pinched don't you baby?" He asked her. She didn't need to respond he could tell by her reaction to his groping. Removing one hand from her body, he pulled his shirt over his head with her help. Her hands quickly roamed his musclar chest. Damn he was ripped, she was enjoying this. He bent over a bit so he could grab a tit and pull it to his mouth. He sucked and bit her nipple. While doing he pushed one of her hands down to his waist.

Candy rubbed her hand across his crotch and I heard her groan but wasn't sure if it was due to what was in her hand or his teeth biting too hard. Either way she was getting hot. She began using both hands to undo his belt and unbuckle his jeans. He kicked off his boots without help and she tugged at the waist band that caused the jeans to fall to the floor leaving him in just socks and briefs.

At that point he pulled her top further down to her waist exposing everything and then grabbed her ass with both hands in an aggressive manner with fingers apparently probing her pussy and maybe even her ass. I couldn't tell. He could tell how excited she was because he said, "damn baby doll, you have have a very wet pussy. Your hot to fuck aren't you? I knew when I saw you come into that bar without any bra or panties that you were a naughty fuck slut, weren't you?" She nodded. "You like to be fucked don't you?" Again she nodded.

"Gene, you have such a fuck toy as a wife. I plan on playing with your toys this afternoon and make them mine." About then, I could tell she had reached into his briefs and was grabbing onto his cock. I couldn't tell how big he was but the look on her face was a bit of a dazed glare like, 'you don't know what you just got us into'.

George turned slightly with his back more towards me and continued kissing her again. I could tell her hand had his cock as her arm was moving up and down stroking him. He pulled her dress over her head breaking their kiss for only a moment and than quickly returned. I had almost forgot that I had a new digital video recorder I had purchased so I could make videos. I set it up quickly so I could catch all the action as it unfolded before me. This was too hot and I was going to beat my little dick to this scene over and over watching it again and again.

She was now completely naked and he had pulled her hair up into a sort of pony tail grabbing hold of it all with one hand as they kissed. Her hands shifted from his chest and to his waist even standing on her toes at one point because he had such a firm grip on her hair. He was pulling it tight enough that it was giving her (and me) some concern. She was being taken by this cowboy.

He asked her, "Are you my fuck toy today?" She groaned, "Tell me Candy! Tell me if you are my fuck toy." She willing replied, "yes I'm your fuck toy. I'm your fuck toy to use."*

"I thought so you little naughty wife. You are a naughty wife aren't you? You enjoy getting fucked by other men don't you?" She nodded with a bit of a wimper as he pulled on her hair again to make her answer. "Yes, I love fucking. I can't get enough big cock."

"Oh you like big cock do you? Well let's see if this can work for you." He pulled her down forcing her on her knees telling her to take his cock out. From the back side all I could see was his butt muscles as she pulled his underwear off and to the floor. I wanted to shift over to see but didn't want to distract them. He was certainly in control of her and of the entire situation which included me. As soon as she was at face level with his cock, I heard her say, "Oh My God!". He had his hand still on her hair and she had begun to lick or suck it, I just couldn't see as I strained to one side.*

George noticed me yearning for a look, "oh you want to see this Gene? Let me give you a better look." He turned sideways and I couldn't believe what I was watching. This guy had to be bigger than any other we had ever been with including the biggest of the black guys. Nobi in Atlanta was eleven inches and Candy had gone bonkers on him. George had to be hanging somewhat soft at that same length. His cock looked super thick and heavy. I couldn't tell just yet if he would get harder but currently his cock was so heavy it hung down into my wife's mouth. She gobbled at the fat head.

Texas Adventure part 2 cont
Old 11-12-2014, 11:59 AM

Default Texas Adventure part 2 cont

Part 2 cont.

She eagerly licked all over it. I knew she couldn't fit that thing in her mouth all the way. George commented, "you like that? Is that something you like Candy?" She stopped sucking for just a minute to say, "you are huge!"

"You like big cocks I take it? You're one of those fucking housewives that crave big cock aren't you?" She nodded and quickly said she did very much. "Who got you started on big cock? Gene?" She nodded again and said, "he enjoys sharing me with really big guys."*

"Oh does he? Why is that? Why is that Gene? Why do you share your wife with other big cock? Hum? Candy why does your husband want to see you with a big cock? Tell me!"

"He likes it." Slurp slurp slurp. "He likes to see me fucked by bigger cocks. Cocks bigger than him." Slurp slurp slurp.

"Really? How big is he? How big is your husband? How big is your dick Gene?" Candy stopped briefly again, "he is small compared to you.....really small."

"I thought you might have been a cuckold Gene, especially after you dropped a few of those hints about what you look at on the internet. I bet you go after big guys online to fuck her. You're not really swingers but more about sharing your wife with other guys. Isn't that right?" I was mesmerized by his size and the way my wife was on her knees sucking in him. I just nodded in agreement to his assessment of my cuckold desires. What could I say it was true. I loved watching my wife pleased by other men. I loved her very much but I also loved to see her fucked by big cock and cum all over them.

"Gene, why don't you join us? You should have as much fun as Candy is. I'm pretty sure by the way she is acting right now she is going to have a blast. Take your clothes off and get naked with us. That is only fair anyway. Get naked and get your wife ready to take me. If you are as small Iike she says, she will need your tongue to get her extra wet." Candy *stopped to say she was already soaking. George reached down and stuck a finger in her. "Damn baby, that is a wet pussy. That's okay, your hubby should still join us."

I had begun undressing while watching all the action. Without much hesitation I was naked along with them stroking my much smaller cock. My balls were aching just watching. I had to fight not to pull too fast or I would blow.

George shifted them over to the sofa and sat up on the back. His thick cock still hung down and Candy climbed up on the sofa so she could continue licking and sucking him. From this angle I could clearly see his balls now. They were equally impressive. I guess maybe the size of small apples obviously full of cum. They both looked so fucking hot together.*

My wife was lying down on her back on the sofa while George hung down in her mouth once again. I could never do that. I just wasn't that long. Besides, if I got excited (at my longest point) I would be pointing upward, not hanging down. George told my wife to get up close and lick and suck on his balls and sack. I love when she does that to me but now she was feasting away on a real meal. He then told her to open her legs so I could get in there and lick her until she cums.

I jumped in there and started licking her already dripping pussy. He was right before, she was soaking. George would continue talking telling me to get that 'fucking pussy off' so he could fuck my wife. He said that she would need to stretch out to accommodate his girth. He would ask her if she wanted his fat cock inside her. She would stop licking to answer saying she did and if he would fuck her now. He would grab hold of her hair and tell her to keep sucking on his balls if she knew what was best for her and than slap his meaty cock across her head like a baseball bat.

It seemed like forever but I knew It couldn't have been maybe more than twenty minutes and then she finally blew. She came all over my face and began to squirm and moan. As with so many times when she cums like this she squeezes my head and tries to make me stop. I always want to keep going but don't have enough hands to hold her under control. Not this time. I guess George was thinking the same thing as he yelled at me to keep licking and not to stop.

He had a strong hold of her hair again keeping her mouth on his cock. He was holding her there and pumping her mouth in and out a little. Her jaws were stretched wide around his dick. One of his hands held her right ankle pulling it high upward so her legs would close. I had my right hand and arm holding down her left knee and kept her spread. My other hand was rubbing her clit while my mouth and tongue gulped her juices she was flowing.

We did that for about another five minutes as she continued to squirm all over and was begging for his dick. My face was covered in her cum as we finally let her up. George asked her once again, "what do you want sweetheart?"*
"I want your cock." She softly said with a pouty like face.
"You want my what?"
"I want your cock", she would say louder.
"What kind of cock do you like?" He continued to tease her.
"I like big cock."
"Do you like my big cock?"
"Yes."
"Say it!"
"I love you big fucking cock George and I want you to fuck me with it." She was getting the idea. He wanted her to beg for it telling him what kind of a slut wife she actually was.
"That's it you naughty little wife. And you want your husband to watch you get fucked too don't you?"
"I do. I want him to see how naughty I am and how much I need to be fucked by bigger cock.....cock that is twice as big as his."

George smiled and took her to our bed. "You know your pussy will never be the same after my dick." She whimpered a bit shaking her head yes and said, "please fuck me, take my pussy."

Ok sweetheart. Let's get this party started.*

Old 11-12-2014, 11:01 PM

Thanks. Never thought that I was that good at writing. Wrote most of it in the airport and on plane.

Old 04-28-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondecandy View Post
Thanks. Never thought that I was that good at writing. Wrote most of it in the airport and on plane.
I wonder if the other passengers noticed how horny you must have been. HaHa

Tags
big cock, cuckold, submissive white female, watch, wife