Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Helping Old Friend
Old 12-13-2014, 08:40 AM

Default Helping Old Friend

Everyone was over partying at our house, like we always do, when I noticed my boyfriend Dave talking to this older black guy that hangs around sometimes. His name is Terry and they both looked like they were in some serious conversation. The crowd started to dwindle and at around two in the morning, it was just my bf, Terry and myself. They were still in deep conversation when I sat next to Dave and asked them why so serious? Terry instantly looked shyly down to the ground like he was caught stealing or something, asking Dave not to tell. “Don’t worry Terry. Kathy is cool and maybe she could help or at least listen.” This intrigued me as I asked again. My boyfriend proceeded to tell me that Terry got some frightening news from his doctor witch had him thinking about his mortality and how much time he had left. Oh my gosh! This was serious! I got up and sat next to Terry and put my arm around him telling him it will be ok, though I didn’t really know the extent of his illness and wasn’t about to ask. Then Dave tells me that the thing that has Terry the most down are the things he hasn’t done in life and now, probably never will. Feeling so bad for him, I tell him there is still time and he could do anything he sets his mind too. Dave starts to chuckle a little as I give him a shocked look and he tells me he was hoping I would feel that way. “You see Kat, on the top of his list….. Uh.. Is kind of.. Uh ..deals with more intimate natters.” I asked them both, what he meant. Terry still looking away and very sad as Dave tells me that Terry had never had any experience with white girls and its what he had wanted most in his life. Not a date, a kiss, or even a full conversation with one. I know I was pretty drunk, but I was really feeling sorry for the guy. “Well that doesn’t seem so bad” I said as I put a hand under his chin and turned his face towards me. As he looked me in the eye, I told him that he could talk to me about anything he would like. He kind of smiled as we started chatting away and Dave went to our bar to make us all more drinks. We were getting along well after another round of drinks when the conversation started getting a little hot. I asked him what was it about white girls he had found so interesting all these years and his responses had me blushing(and getting a bit turned on!). Then Dave asks me if I could give Terry a little kiss to make his day and before I could even answer, Terry was almost offended saying how he wishes Dave didn’t ask me that, and that I’m the prettiest white girl he’s ever seen and why would someone like me want to kiss him, etc. I grabbed his face again, pointing it at me(which seemed to calm him) and I told him I wouldn’t mind kissing him at all. Terry has the sweetest/grateful look on his face as Dave interrupts saying that we have some smoke in our room and maybe we should all go there. I know I wanted some so I smiled at them both and head to the room with both of them closely behind me. I sat on the edge of the bed as Dave pushed Terry down next to me and grabbed our pipe. Dave sat on the dresser as we smoked and soon my head was floating.
I began to notice how nervous Terry seemed and how he couldn’t keep his eyes off of me. Smoke always gets me really horny and I was beginning to feel that effect! Dave sees how nervous and sweaty Terry is getting and gets up saying that he’ll make it easier for poor old Terry by leaving the room for ten whole minutes, which he says should be enough time. He leaves(but doesn’t shut the door all the way)as I grab Terry’s face for the third time, and ask him if he’s ready for his first kiss with a white girl. He nods quickly and I tell him I hope it’s just as he dreamt it would be. He tells me its already better than that and I bend towards him(smiling) and put my lips to his. Instantly, I was kind of shocked. This older, out of shape black man kissed really well! Soft and tenderly, even loving. Well, that’s how I felt(maybe cause I was really high too). When I felt his tongue trying to get by my closed lips, I let him in and our tongues met. We kissed passionately for some time.
I pushed him on his back and climbed up on top of him, much to his surprise, and started kissing him some more. It started getting pretty hot, but when I felt his cock getting hard underneath me, it got really hot! I started grinding down on him as he was returning his grind up to me. His hands found they’re way down my back and he grabbed my ass cheeks hard. I went from just being his first kiss, to wanting to be his first everything! I pulled my mouth off of his for a moment and looked down into his eyes. “Well, you got your first kiss baby. Is there anything else you want?” He laid there silent and in disbelief! I got off of him and told him to take off his clothes, quickly. He kept saying how he must be dreaming and cant believe what’s happening! He said he wanted to taste his first white pussy and I looked down at him on the bed, fat black cock pointing up in the air, and decided I wanted to taste him too, so I climbed back on him in a 69. He went crazy and attacked my hot wet pussy(and ass!)wildly with his mouth, tongue, hands, fingers….it was unbelievable! He was so hungry that I came pretty quickly! He kept up his attack as I lowered my mouth onto his fat black cock. It wasn’t that long(maybe 6 or 7 inches)but it was the thickest cock I’ve ever had in my mouth. I struggled to get his fat head in my mouth! When I finally did, I licked all around it then down the sides, but right back to his cockhead which was leaking the most delicious sweet pre-cum! I began to wonder how something so thick must feel inside a tiny white pussy. I needed to find out! I climbed off of him and turned around to mount him again. Looking down into his grateful eyes, I reached down between us and guided that fat black beast at my aching pussy. I pushed myself down on it slowly and let out a scream as it entered me, spreading my young puss apart. I had to keep stopping every couple of seconds, but kept at it. He was moaning and saying things I couldn’t even understand. Almost ignoring him, I started to take more and more and the pain was replaced by sheer extacy!
I felt something building inside me I hadn’t felt before, but couldn’t wait for it to arrive! I was now jumping up and down on his wonderful, old black cock like a bronco rider! When he grabbed on to my ass, really hard, I had the climax of a lifetime! It was insane and felt like it lasted forever! When I came back to earth, I realized I was still grinding onto his cock but it was soft and slipped out of me. I didn’t even realize he had cum inside me. I looked down at him and he had this worried look on his face and started to apologize, I just smiled and bent down to make out with this old black man who was so honored and pleased to have had such an experience with a young, hot white girl. But it was me who was now honored and grateful. He made me feel like I never had yet. As I kept kissing him, we heard clapping coming from behind us and we quickly separated looking guilty. Dave asked us how the kiss was and we all laughed. Terry quickly dressed and left as Dave and I lay back in bed, starting to play with each other. He finally confessed that he had been talking to Terry for a while(about me) and he made up this plan and Terry wasn’t gravely ill at all. That was kind of good to hear but I couldn’t believe I fell for it so easily. “Well, if he’s not dying….do you think we could have him over again sometime?” I asked my bf. He said of course we could and we played all night talking about it.

Old 12-13-2014, 09:31 PM

Another hot well written hot story. Thanks

Tags
bbc, sharing, slut gf