Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first BBC (A True Story)
Old 06-13-2009, 07:39 AM

Default My first BBC (A True Story)

The weekend before classes started at the university I attended, I went to a party off campus. I'd had a great summer. I made pretty good money lifeguarding and had enjoyed a fair amount of sex, including my first threesome. I went to the party looking to get laid, of course, which was how I tried to approach every weekend at school.

I wore a simple sundress that was cut low enought to show off my cleavage and cut high enough to show off plenty of leg. I didn't bother with a bra or panties since there was always the chance that I'd meet someone and we'd just be able to go off somewhere for a quick fuck.

I mingled for a bit and happened to notice a really nice looking black guy. He was obviously an athlete, and I found out later he was on the football team. His name was Justin. He was at least six-two and he weighed more than 200 pounds. Small as I am, I've always liked big men, and so I gave him a smile when he looked my way. He had on a tank top and shorts, and he was obviously very muscular. He made his way over to me and introduced himself, then asked me to dance. I accepted and we danced and talked for awhile. I made it clear that I was attracted to him, and when he found a chair for us, I had him sit down first so I could sit on his lap. I felt his cock respond and he grinned at me. My skirt had hiked up a bit so I was showing a good bit of thigh. Justin rested a hand on my leg and I reached down and placed mine on top of his. I shifted position a bit so others wouldn't see, and I guided his hand further up my leg. He found my bare pussy and I pressed against his hand slightly. He got the message and slid a finger into my wet puss as I kissed him.

Justin asked me if I wanted to go somewhere else, and I readily agreed. He had an apartment not too far away and suggested we go there. As we walked over, he held me close and his hands roamed a bit and that got me even more aroused. My hands were all over him as well, and I could feel his hard cock starining against his shorts. I think I'd have let him fuck me right there on the sidewalk if he'd wanted to.

Fortunately, his apartment was only a few minutes away. He unlocked the door and we went in. Justin grabbed me and pulled me to him and we kissed. He began to pull down my sundress, and I helped him. In a moment I was naked and his big hands were on my breasts. I let him fondle them for a moment and then I pulled away a bit and got down on my knees. I wanted to see his cock, and I began to pull his shorts down. He helped and then I was staring at the biggest erection I'd ever seen. Before I could fully realize how big he was, he pushed on the back of my head and told me to suck him. I took him in my mouth eagerly and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I could taste his precum and he moaned softly as I sucked him.

He only let me suck his cock for a minute or so, before he pulled me away and led me to the couch. He put me on my back and I opened his legs as I stared at his huge cock. It wasn't just the length of it, but it was the thickness that amazed me. I began to doubt that I could take that thing inside of me. Justin began to push the tip into my wet cunt and I literally squealed and tried to cross my legs as he penetrated me. He kind of grinned and gently spread my legs and slowly worked himself into me. He gently probed deeper and deeper and I knew he wouldn't be satisfied until he filled me completely. I was playing with my clit, and between that and the feeling of his size moving deeper, I came. That relaxed me and I felt his cock plunge all the way in. I wrapped myself around him as he began to fuck me harder. He took me with long, powerful thrusts that drove me wild and had me grinding and pressing against him, as I urged him to fuck me even harder. To that point, I'd never been fucked by such a big cock and the feeling of his size ramming in and out of me was incredible. I came again, and then, when my climax had passed, he pulled himself out of me and pulled me up to his cock. He wanted to cum in my mouth and I happily let him. He was really pleased when I swallowed his cum and licked him clean, a practice I followed (and still do) with every guy who fucked me.

He'd never fucked a girl as small as me, and he told me how good it felt to fuck a girl with such a small, tight cunt. We stretched out together on the couch and explored each other. I couldn't keep my hands off of his penis, and I kept caressing and fondling it. I usually never paid attention to a guy's size, but I'd never encountered a 10 inch cock before. It wasn't long before he was hard again. I was certainly ready. He had me get down on my knees and bend over so my torso rested on the couch. This time he just drove his cock into me with one thrust, making me cry out, and then he just pounded me. He leaned over and pinned my shoulders down and fucked me as hard as he could. Pinned down like that made me feel completely helpless, and that turned me on even more. I had another terrific orgasm, and, as I was climaxing, Justin pulled out of me again, rolled me over, and then ejaculated into my open mouth. Then he sat down on the couch, spent. I cleaned him off again and rested my head in his lap so I could kiss and play with his cock.

I spent the entire weekend with Justin. I never got dressed and we did nothing but fuck, sleep, and eat. Justin would go out for food when we were hungry, otherwise we stayed in the whole time. The only other thing we did was watch the game on TV. It was an away game, but Justin had undergone knee surgery sometime back and was out for the season. So he didn't travel with the team. He also had the apartment to himself because his former roommate had transferred to another school. Justin wasn't sure if he'd get another one.

Justin and I became fuck buddies. We had sex every weekend that semester. Sometimes I'd stay at least one night, sometimes both, other times we just got together for a quick fuck and then went our separate ways. I had no doubt he had other girls, and I was certainly not going to turn down other guys who wanted to fuck me. My relationship with Justin was all about sex and he felt the same way.

But things got interesting around the last month of school. It was a Saturday, I think, and he'd called and asked if I wanted to come over. Since I only went over there for one thing, I knew what he had in mind, and I said yes.

When I arrived I got a real surprise. I knocked on the door and a different guy opened it. He was smaller than Justin, maybe five foot nine, but very wide and muscular. I figured he was one of Justin's teammates. What was really disconcerting was that all he had on was a t-shirt and a jockstrap. He invited me in, commenting that I had to be Carol. He introduced himself, saying his name was Darnell. His skin was a shade or two darker than Justin's and his head was shaved, which I found kind of sexy. A moment later Justin came out of the bedroom, naked. I was beginning to wonder what was going on.

Justin introduced Darnell as his new roommate, and then he dropped the bombshell. He wanted to watch while Darnell and I had sex. I was dumbfounded, although I was glad to learn that the two of them hadn't been fooling around!

Well, the truth of the matter is that it didn't take much persuading. I hadn't forgotten the threesome I taken part in during the summer, and I recalled what a turn-on it was to fuck one of the guys while the other watched and waited for his turn with me. I even remembered that I'd told Justin about it. So I shouldn't have been surprised when he came up with the idea. And so I said something like, "sure, why not?" and got undressed.

We fucked on the couch while Justin sat in a chair and played with himself as he watched. Darnell was incredible. He was 23 (Justin was 21 and I was 19), and the most experienced man I'd been with. Darnell took his time with me, exploring me thoroughly, gently, and showing me how to please him. He quickly took charge, which I love. He made me get down on all fours and suck his cock as he sat on the couch. I realized that Justin had wonderful view of my ass and pussy, which was what was intended. I half expected Justin to get down and fuck me, but that was for later.

Darnell had a beautful cock, too. It was nearly as big and thick as Justin's but not quite. I sucked it lovingly, as I always do, since I love pleasing men that way. Finally he was ready to fuck me. I was already hot from his touch and from Justin watching, and I was more than ready for his cock. Darnell put me on the couch so that I lay on my side and got behind me. That way Justin could see his cock moving in and out of my cunt. Darnell told me to put his cock head inside me and I did as I was told. He grasped my waist tightly and then just rammed himself into me. I cried out, not expecting to be penetrated so forcefully, as he filled me up. The gentleness of the foreplay was replaced by hardest fucking I'd ever had. To my surprise, I found that I liked it that way.

Like Justin, Darnell preferred to finish in my mouth, and I had no objection. I love the taste of a man's cum, always have, and I swallowed all of his. As I sucked out Darnell's cum, Justin got up and a moment later I felt his big cock sliding into my wet hole. He took me with equal enthusiasm and I responded accordingly.

Needless to say I stayed for the weekend, and when I left on Sunday I was very sore and very, very satisfied. I spent the last few weekends of the semester at their apartment, and it was a wonderful way to finish the term.

When I came back to school after winter break I learned that Justin had decided to transfer to another school. Darnell was still there, however, and would graduate in the spring. He became my black fuckbuddy for the spring, and, before long he found someone to make up a new threesome.

It was a most enjoyable spring semester and a memorable sophomore year!
Attached Thumbnails
My first BBC (A True Story)-jul006art_017589028a.jpg   My first BBC (A True Story)-carol_shawn-4-23-06g.jpg  

Old 06-22-2009, 02:24 PM

Love the story, and the photo's!

Old 11-27-2012, 11:32 AM

superb sexy story and love the photo's too

wow
Old 12-30-2012, 07:40 PM

Default wow

i think interracial is a turn on..but notice how none of the jiggs work...the white husband has to that....can u imagine a society run by blacks...look at Detroit,,hasnt worked out to well ..unless u consider GM the white husband...lets face it the black man has never had any success at anything..except making more welfare recipients..

Old 06-24-2018, 12:59 PM

great story thank you so much for sharing with us

Old 06-27-2018, 06:42 PM

Why would it have been bad if the 2 were "fucking around"? I think it would be super hot to have a bi 3some. I'm currently doing my best to get my wife involved but Im not pushing it too hard.. In her time, or not, it makes no difference. I'm just glad to have experienced sucking some really nice cocks and hope to suck a few more. I love the story. I had some great fuck buddies back in the day. I'm going to jerk one out for you baby. I've got some really yummy cum and YES, I love the cum and love to swallow. Fuck Im horny... I know, Ill let my wife read your story while I'm giving her a lubed ass and pussy massage. Either way tonight's cum is for you. Thanks

Old 07-02-2018, 02:59 AM

Great story and lovely tits!

Old 07-02-2018, 03:37 AM

Love your real life story.

It's funny how so many women call it a "beautiful cock" when they find one. Makes me laugh, but I guess that makes sense, I've seen a lot of very beautiful pussies and tits over the years.

As long as several beautiful things get to come together.