Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:39 PM

Lightbulb Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!

Just over a month ago, my Husband ~G~ {aka, Daddi}, sat me down to tell me something that was of HUGE importance to him. I was a bit nervous. I never know what He is going to approach me with next {He is xxxtremely Kinky}... & boy! was I surprised!

"I'm going to Breed You, Nikk"...

I think I just sat there, with my jaw dropped. It took a few minutes to register. Seemed like days tho, lol. What could I say? He is my Dom/Husband afterall! Rarely does he allow me the option to refuse. As I sat there, a million & one things ran thru my head. Our children are in their teens, or grown already! Starting over wasn't something I had planned on doing.

As is the case most of the time, & as I "feared" {for lack of a better word}, He wasn't offering me the option of refusing...

My head was reeling as He explained to me that He was already lining up a huge group of Black Bulls in Atlanta. The only thing He really wanted from me @ this point was confirmation of when I would not be on my period so that He could rest assured that this Breeding Session would take place as He'd planned.

I had less than 2 wks to wrap my mind around what was about to take place!

Even as I write this, & 2 Breeding Sessions later!, I am still working on wrapping my mind around His new-found desire....

[more to come.... meanwhile check out the pics I've posted!.... & pm me if you like ]

Kisses,
Nikk
Attached Thumbnails
Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b09c-3e5d-6b84-5d61-a9103273f820_110.jpg   Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b035-b60a-82ca-bacb-62ecb8c5dd8d_110.jpg   Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b035-a611-bc0e-b1bb-b2ecb386d1a1_110.jpg   Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b035-b42a-4853-e0e5-57192f0c207b_110.jpg  

Old 01-25-2017, 12:20 PM

That is sohi I'm new here but read you story and couldn't help but get turned on by it is love to get my wife in the middle of a bunch of big black dicks fucking all her holes

hot
Old 01-26-2017, 08:33 PM

Default hot

really hot Nikk : your I great shape .....looks like no problem for you to breed. ....keep us all posted want to see you every step pf the way

Old 01-27-2017, 02:59 AM

that sounds so good . make sure you do what your told x

Old 07-02-2018, 03:22 AM

Nothing better than a good White woman that enjoys handling bbc! You gals make great wives!

Tags
blackcock, breeding, gangbang bbc, whore, wife