Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Changed My Tune
Old 05-30-2016, 09:59 AM

Default Changed My Tune

My boyfriend Dave has been trying to push his old black workmate Otis on me for what seems like forever. I don’t know how many times I’ve said no and for him to rid it of his mind!! I don’t want to sound mean, but the guy makes my skin crawl when he’s around. He’s older(mid 50’s), balding, wears thick glasses and always says something inappropriate or kills all the fun everyone is usually having. He’s so weird, I swear he might be mental! Even worse, Dave has given this poor guy hope, by telling him that one day I will allow him to have me. I really don’t see that ever happening! Dave has also told him that on a few occasions, I have brought up Otis’ name during our sexy roll play games and love making! And that I have cum more than a few times thinking of him!! Lies!! But the old black guy eats it up and waits for his chance with me.
Every month or so, Dave and I have a sexy picture night where I dress up in different sexy outfits and Dave photographs me dancing, stripping or masturbating. He trades them online and pretty much shows them to anyone who wants to see them. On a few of these occasions, Dave would ask me if it was ok if Otis sat in and just watched. Over and over, NO WAY!!
Between our “Picture Nights” Dave would tell me that he’s just trying to better Otis’ quality of life and I wouldn’t even notice him in the room and how he couldn’t believe I was being so mean, blah blah. For the first time ever, I felt bad and thought maybe I was being mean. Doesn’t mean I’m giving in or plan on being pals with old Otis, just means I’ll try not to be so negative.
Anyway, about a month later, I bought a few new sexy garments and surprised Dave with them. He was super happy and couldn’t wait to snap pics of me. He started making me a lot of drinks(more than usual, I guess)and topped it off with some cloudy smoking! I was getting so horny!! He knows me well. It was around 9 pm when we finally started “Picture Night”. More drinks and more smoke and I didn’t care that someone was knocking on our door. Dave went to get it and returns with this look on his face. I asked him what? Then I figured his look out. It must be Otis. Before he could argue his side, I told him that I don’t care and to just make sure he keeps his distance. Otis comes in and is super silent and sits in the back corner of the room. I hear Dave giving him strict orders on how to behave. After some sexy poses and with the lights and camera and my state of party, I forget Otis is even in the room. I have practically stripped naked when I begin to play with my favorite BBC toy. I hear Dave saying almost in a whisper, “Ok, she’s naked so I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if you get naked too. But remember, you stay back here and don’t even make eye contact with her, got it? If you piss her off or disturb her in any way, you’re gone. Ok?” I peek back at them and I think Otis is really naked. Watching me. And possibly touching his old self. For some reason, that sounded kind of sexy to me. I closed my eyes and got back to my toy. After a massive climax, I toss my BBC toy to the side and ask Dave what comes next. He tells me how it would make this guys world, if he could please me and I wouldn’t have to do anything back in return. Just lay back and have a mouth and tongue licking me to more climaxes which he would love to photograph. I know they both were expecting me to do or say what I’ve been saying for months, but I surprised us all by quickly saying, ok whatever. In a second and without saying a word to me, Otis was on his knees between my legs, licking like a man possessed! After laughing a bit at this whole situation, it started to feel damn good and I found myself moaning and really enjoying his licking me. Maybe I had this guy wrong? How could someone so mental and disturbed make me cum like this! After my second or third climax all over his face, I asked Dave again, what’s next. When old Otis got up and I saw his rock hard humungous black baseball bat swinging between his legs, I told him to switch places with me. Now I was on my knees in front of him as he sat on the couch. I knelt in front of him and took his BBC in my hands! Eating me out had really turned this old guy on! He was so hard! Never have I had anything so big or anything so black, in my hands. I decided to repay his expert licking of me by taking his beautiful black cock in my mouth. Both Otis and Dave were beyond delighted at the change of events!! I looked up at Otis with his BBC in my mouth and he quickly looked away (as Dave had instructed him) but I told him that it was ok to make eye contact with me and in fact, It’s what I wanted. He loved that and finally started to make some noises which I wanted to hear. He tasted really good as I sucked harder. He was so hard, and so huge, that I wanted more! I got up and sat on top of him facing him. I sat myself down right on his huge black cock. I was so wet that he just slipped almost all the way in. The sensations that older black cock was giving my sweet young pussy was indescribable!! I started getting a good rhythm of jumping up and down on him, taking more and more of his fat black cock each time! I started to cum right then, which was too much for old Otis to grasp because unfortunately, so did he. He had pulled himself out of me and was shooting hot cum all over my ass! Poor guy sounded like he was crying, all out of breath, screaming and moaning. It was I who was about to cry because he was done so fast and I needed more of his BBC!! I didn’t care, I reached back and grabbed his cum-dripping cock and slipped it back inside me. “Oh my god.. Oh my god..” was all he could say as I got my rhythm back and kept jumping and grinding myself all the way down that beautiful cock of his. To my surprise, his wonderful black cock stayed nice and hard for me! I came again and again. Then he moaned loudly and pulled out again, shooting another load of hot cum all over my ass… again! I was in heaven! I wanted to shove it back inside me again but instead I grabbed it and jerked him till every last drop seeped out. He was going crazy and I thought he might actually pass out or something. I slowly got off of him and his softening black cock and hairy black balls were completely covered in our thick white cream (mostly his, I’m sure)! Forgetting Dave was even there I heard him say, “Wow.. what a mess!” Otis started to apologize and I told him not to, as I got back down on my knees and licked old Otis’ black cock and his hairy black balls completely clean of all the sticky cream! I must say, it was quite yummy too! I went to shower and when I came out, Otis was gone and Dave was getting everything ready for us to view all his pictures. What a hot evening! I apologized to Dave for being wrong about his old black friend and told him we should have Otis over every picture night.

Where are the pictures?
Old 02-07-2018, 08:43 PM

Default Where are the pictures?

Would love to see the pictures oh a happy woman enjoying herself!

Old 02-08-2018, 01:30 PM

It proves that old saying, "don't knock it till you try it"....Becky

Old 02-09-2018, 09:15 AM

Exactly my view. Black cocks don't grow "old" quickly.

Tags
bbc, naughty gf, sharing, slut gf