Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A Regular Guest
Old 08-27-2016, 03:56 AM

Default A Regular Guest

I've been fucking this same girl for along time now. I meet her back in just before she got married. She was a party that we were all at. Her friends brought her to the party for one last fun time out before she got hitched.

Me and a buddy of mine started talking to her, and getting along. My buddy and I go to get more drinks and says to me "we should take her back with us and fuck her ". I agree, she was young and had a tight ass!

Here's a pic of her from that day:
Attached Thumbnails
A Regular Guest-756.jpg  

Old 08-27-2016, 04:16 AM

After the party ended, we invited her to come with us back to our place. She said ok. Once back to our place, we started drinking some more. We started hitting on her, and she started flirting with us. I buddy says out loud I bet she's a good kisser. She says, find out. So that start kissing, my buddys hands rub her legs alittle at the same time.

I say " Let me give her a try" I start kissing her too. That's when it all started. I start running my hand up her shirt, under her bra and find her small tits. My buddy was rubbing her between her legs over her shorts. We switch back and forth for a minute. Till I get her up, and grab hwr hand and guide her back to a bedroom. We both start to strip her of her cloths once we get back there.

I undo her bra and see her small a cup tits, my buddy starts to suck on one. I start kissing/ licking her down her stomach till I hit the top of her panties. I pull them down, I she her hairy pussy. I rub my fingers in alittle, she was wet.

I tell her to lay down on the bed so she can suck my buddy cock, while I worked on her.

Old 08-27-2016, 04:22 AM

My buddy strips down as she lays on the bed. He jumps up to her head so she can suck he's cock. As she is does that, I spread her legs at get a good look at her pussy. Her pussy lips spread just alittle when I spread her legs, and I could see alittle pussy juice coming out of her tight hole. She was ready of fucking that was for sure. I spread her pussy more, and got a taste. The taste and smell of her pussy was the best.

A Great End to Being Single
Old 08-27-2016, 03:47 PM

Default A Great End to Being Single

She must have been thrilled the suck and fuck the cocks of two black men shortly before getting married. To go home with the taste of black cum in her mouth and more leaking from her pussy was a treat!

Old 08-27-2016, 09:25 PM

After eatting her pussy out for awhile. I switch places with my buddy. She sucked my cock as my buddy eat her. She know how the give head real good too. After my buddy was getting his taste of pussy. We asked her if she was ready for some cock in her. She said yes.

I wanted to fuck her first so, I climbed of the bed and slid her down to the front of the bed. My buddy got up to her head again so she got suck more cock. My buddy grabed her legs and spread them wide. Withe her legs spread open and up her wet hairy pussy was gapeing open from us eatting her out. I slide my cock in and she was still tight. She was moaning really good now. I pushed in all the way. I fucked her good for a few minutes. But with her pussy being so tight I didn't last long. I pushed in all the way and came in her.

Always bareback
Old 10-15-2016, 05:57 AM

Default Always bareback

My hubby and I have been swinging for 35 yrs and we were at a local club one evening. We had been sitting at a table chatting with friends when I noticed a middle aged black man walking around with a towel raped around his waist. Hubby could see I was interested in him so he got up and went to the bar where I'll call X was standing. Hubby got X a drink and fresh ones for us and invited X to our table. As they walked to the table I could see a nice bulge under his towel and was very happy. Hubby introduced us and we sat and chatted finding out he came there about once a month to preform oral on the ladys. He told us that his wife fuck like a fish but refuses any kind of oral sex. He said he enjoys the taste of pussy to almost an obsession so he joined the club to get his fill of eating pussies. Just about then hubby laughed and said hell she loves to get her pussy licked and gives a hellva blow job too. I couldn't believe he just threw that out there even though I was thinking it. X looked at me and smiled and said I was wondering when I could enjoy you. We finished our drinks and got up to find a room. There was one available but it had a viewing window which didn't bother me as most of the guys had seen me naked at some time or another. We entered the room and began to kiss and explore each other's body's. It wasn't long before he found my wet pussy and started kissing down my neck making his way to my breasts. As he squeezed my breast and started to suck my nipple I had a massive orgasm as he fingered my pussy. My hands made their way to his cock and it was extremely large in diameter but only about 8 inches long. I was slowly stroking his cock as he was fingering me and sucking my nipples which was causing me to have multiple orgasms. Finally I said lets move to the bed and he agreed. I sat on the bed and layed back and spread my legs wide open so he could see my wet glistening pussy. He smiled and knelt down between my legs and began to kiss my pussy then slowly slipped his fingers back in and started licking my swollen clit. I arched my back and started to quiver as I was going to have a massive orgasm any minute. X pulled his fingers out of my pussy and started to use his tongue to probe inside of me then all of a sudden he slid his fingers in my ass. Oh my god he made me cum so hard again. After I caught my breath I told him I wanted to enjoy his cock so he straddled over my face with his cock ready to be sucked. It took me a little bit to be able to open my mouth wide enough to suck more than just the head of his cock. As I was taking more of the shaft in my mouth he started to pump his hips to meet my deep strokes. Before long his balls were hitting my forehead and his cock was deepthroating me. We continued the 69 position till all of a sudden I felt his cock start to pulsate and I slid my mouth completely down to the base of his cock because I wanted his cum to shoot down my throat. I continued to suck his cock till he went limp and I had lost count of the orgasms I'd had. He raised up and layed down next to me and said your husband was right you do give one hellva blow job. I smiled and said you can eat my pussy any time you feel like it. As we were getting up off the bed we noticed that we had drawn quite a crowd at the window men and women both. Well that was 10 yrs ago and X has been making bi monthly visits to enjoy my pussy and I get to give him a BJ as repayment but never once have I got to feel his cock in my pussy.

super bowl party
Old 10-25-2016, 03:39 PM

Default super bowl party

must be something about white girls black men and parties. me and hubby went to a super bowl party and while him and everyone else was into the game a black guy took me out to a pool house and got what he wanted. that was 2 super bowls ago and I still serve him at least once a week.

First time
Old 12-17-2016, 06:47 PM

Default First time

The first time my wife got a black cock was at a New Years Eve Party at my boss's house. The black guy was a co-worker that thought that she was my sister. She had went upstairs to the bathroom and when she came out he was waiting on her in the hallway. They kissed there and then went into one of the bedrooms, when I realized she was missing, I went looking for her and got to watch him fuck her. She was just 18 and he was 24, GTR