Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

nympho wifes first bbc gangbang
Old 12-22-2016, 10:12 AM

Default nympho wifes first bbc gangbang

my wife has never has a threesome so I have been training her for a bbc gangbang because she finally admited she loves huge cocks to take her annaly and in all her holes but never really got as horny as when i put a bbc gangbang on she was hooked instantly and now craves nothing more that a bbc gangbang and vows to go black and with the exception of me fuck n suck nothing but bbcs and we want to break her in right so she would like to be DPed as she sucks two as two others slap her face while she jacks two off and has two rubbing her nipples and sucking them as two others rub the bottom of her feet and four more slapping her arms legs and all over her body and would love for all of them to be 12 inches or more. 16 feet or 192 inches of bbc just for her bbc cum loving holes and wants to have all of them cum at least once in each hole or 16 loads of bbc cum in each hole then all of them do a circle jerk and splatter her face and whole body with loads n loads of hot bbc cum. I cant wait because after the first one shes going to crave bbcs even more and wants to be the hoods cum dumpster for all bbcs to cum dump as many loads of hot bbc cum as possible and wants to drain all of the hoods bbcs of every drop of hot bbc cum and wants to be Crowned and known as the QUEEN OF BBC GANGBANGS BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN TO MAKE EVERY INCH OF ANY BBC DISSAPPEAR (SHES NO MAGICAN EITHER JUST ONE HORNY FREAKY NASTY BBC LOVING WHORE AND SLUT) BALLS DEEP IN ANY HOLE YOU CHOSE AS LONG AS THERE ONE IN EACH HOLE AND WHEN YOU DUMP YOUR CUM SHE WANTS IT BALLS DEEP AND AS SOON AS UONE PULLS OUT ANOTHER GOES IN AND SHE LOVES TO GET POUNDED AS HARD AND AS FAST AS U CAN CUZ SHE WILL BE FUCKING UR BBC BACK.. WE CANT WAIT TO BLACKEN HER BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN TO FUCK SUCK AND GANGBANG BBCS. IM GOING TO FILM IT AND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT A BBC COCK LOVING WHORE MY NYMPHO WIFE IS AND MAKE HER AVAILABLE FOR BATCHLORE PARTIES OR ANY PARTY SHE WILL GET GAGBANGED BY BBCS. iM CURENTLLY TRAINING ALL HER HOLES WITH 12 INCH FAT BLACK TOYS AND HAVE POUNDED SLAMMED AND TRAINED HER HOLES ALL WEEKEND LONG FOR HOURS UPON HOURS AND ITS LIKE HER LITTLE ASSHOLE CANT GET ENOUGH SO SHES READY TO TAKE ON THE HOOD.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:44 PM

Very nice. How did u get her to be honest with u and go along? Mine lies to me and goes behind my back

Tags
bbc gangbang, blacked, nympho, whore