Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Just a day in the life of a cuckold couple
Old 04-05-2017, 03:34 PM

Post Just a day in the life of a cuckold couple

A true story, of a day in our lives. Last week, my wife took a couple annual days off from work. I was able to get one day off, so we could do stuff. I had to work on the second day, so, she said she was just going to catch up on some rest. Well, as it happened, my plans changed and I was able to get out of work early that day. When I came home, the house was totally quiet, her car was parked by our house , but, no sign of my wife Amanda. I figured that she was sleeping, so, I didn't want to bother her. One thing led to another and I got busy out on the computer. It was a couple hours before I heard any signs of life from upstairs. At first, I thought she was just getting up or going to the bathroom. A couple minutes later, I heard the telltale sound of a bed squeaking. Pretty soon, the squeaking turned into a banging noise and I heard my wife moaning. Then the light bulb went off above my head, she wasn't alone. I carefully walked upstairs to see if I could get a peek, but, the bedroom door was closed. As I stood outside the door, I heard a familiar voice, it was her boyfriend.

I say boyfriend, because that's what I call the guy that she has been having sex with for the last year. When we first got involved with the cuckold interracial lifestyle, Amanda had sex with a couple guys, but, she felt uncomfortable with having sex with men she really didn't know. When we met Derek, something clicked between them and he's been a part of our lives, ever since. Up until now, they either hook up in hotels or at his house. But, today, they were going at it in our bed. I guess I could have made some noise or something so they could hear that I was home, but, I didn't. I slowly walked back downstairs and just listened to them fucking. After about a half hour of moaning, I wife started going Yes, Yes, Yes ! Then she said Oh that feels so good ! For a few minutes, all went quiet, then I heard the door open and from where I was sitting downstairs, I got a glimpse of Amanda's bare ass as walked down the hallway to the bathroom. I moved back a bit, so she couldn't see me and I heard her walking back down the hall to our bedroom. Next thing I heard was our bedroom door closing. I was obvious that she got back in bed with him.

About an hour later, Amanda came walking down the stairs. She was wearing a bra and a pair of jeans. When she saw me, she asked how long I'd been home. I said that I'd been home for awhile. In the meanwhile, Derek came walking down the stairs. He looked at me, smiled and said hey, wats up. I just said nothing much, just chilling. I know my place as a cuckold husband, so, I asked him if he had fun. He said Hell Yes ! That's good, I said, I'm glad you two had a good time!
Then my wife asked Derek if he wanted to stay for dinner. Sure, he said. So, there's my wife cooking in the kitchen and me and Derek are watching basketball on tv. We ate dinner, made some small talk and Derek went over, gave her a kiss. On his way out, he said, call me and she said OK.

For a regular married couple this whole scene would have been bizarre and a deal breaker, but, for us, not so much.
This is the real life of an interracial cuckold couple.

Nothing wrong with some mid day fun
Old 04-05-2017, 05:01 PM

Default Nothing wrong with some mid day fun

I love taking care of hot wifes! Sounds great fro Derek!

Old 04-05-2017, 05:17 PM

Absolutely, my wife has a stressful job and having fun with her friend is the best stress reliever ever. He takes good care of her, satisfies her needs and that makes all of us happy. I encourage her to have fun, whenever see can.

Tags
horny wife, slut wife cuckold, wife for black cock