Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Date Night With My Black BF
Old 07-30-2017, 01:39 PM

Default Date Night With My Black BF

I used to spend one night a week at my black BFs house, and my hubby would stay home. After a couple of months of this, I went over one night and Deke had a friend over,who I had told him I thought was handsome. I ended up making dinner for both of them and those two studs did the dishes. After that we sat on the couch with men between them and I was starting to get the idea that Byron wasn't going to leave. Byron started telling me that Deke had told him I thought he was handsome, and I sort of blushed at the direct question, but said, "Yes, I think you are very handsome, and..." Then I realized I was about to tell my BFs friend I'm attracted to him. He smiled at me, "and what?" I looked him in the eyes and said, "you have a nice ass!" They both laughed and bantered about women looking at men's asses and acted surprised that we do that! Suddenly he turned and looked at me and said, "Dee, I have admired your ass every time I've seen it. I love tall women and I find you very attractive and I love your long legs..." And he went on a little, making me uncomfortable; but I loved the compliments coming from such an attractive black man! Deke told me to take my shorts off and I was going to go in another room for that, but he told me to do it right there. Pretty soon both of them had their big, strong black hands all over my legs and ass, caressing me and making me want to scream because it felt SO GOOD! Pretty soon we all ended up bottomless and they both let me explore their legs and asses with my hands, and then they turned around! Byron has the thickest uncircumcised dick I have ever seen. He laughed at my reaction when I looked at it and said that I shouldn't look too hard and make Deke jealous. I looked at Deke and said, "Deke doesn't have anything to be jealous about, he knows my pussy belongs to him. Besides, I'm pretty sure he planned to share me with you tonight!" Deke looked at me and asked me if I was okay. He was always such a gentleman and I know he wouldn't make me to anything I didn't want to. I just got up and stepped into Deke's arms and kissed him. A long, wet, passionate kiss, until I could feel him getting hard. He broke our kiss and told me to kiss Byron like that. Byron is taller, so I had to sort of get on my tippy toes to kiss him. I looked into his eyes and put my arms around his neck and he looked into my eyes with his lips trembling and said , "I have been fantasizing about what it would be like to kiss you, for a long time." I was breathless looking up at his face this close and I just whispered, "fulfill it". He kissed me softly, at first, then teased me with a little tongue and then French kissed me as his big, strong hands explored my back and finally cupped my ass. I could feel his huge dick was rock hard and he was grinding it into my stomach. I melted in his arms! He ran his hands over my hips and up my sides, then I felt Deke behind me. He pressed his dick against my lower back and kissed the back of my neck as his hands played with my hair and caressed my shoulders. My heart was beating so fast I was sure it was going to jump right out of my chest, and I wouldn't be surprised if my pussy was so wet it was running down my leg! They teased me a little and told me I felt good to them and finally Byron looked me in the eyes. I was so turned on and the look of lust in his eyes made my mouth go dry. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and I said, "Please fuck me" Byron picked me up and carried me over to the dining room table, sat me on top of the table, and got between my legs. My hands were all over him, trying to touch everywhere at once. I kissed his neck, chest, nipples and ran my hands over those strong arms. My calves were on either side of his strong thighs and I heard him ask Deke if he had any lubricant. Deke laughed and said, "She doesn't need it, being in a black man's arms makes her pussy wet!" Byron looked down at me and smiled, "Is that right?" I smiled and told him Deke has never had to use any lubricant, and then I felt the head of his dick pressing against my pussy lips and looked down to see the thickest cock I had ever seen, with it's swollen head, slide into me, and I came just as the head disappeared inside of me! "Damn, bro, you wadn't kiddin', this bitch is wet and tight!" It felt weird being taken like this in front of my BF, but I knew that he was comfortable with it. Deke was talking to both of us and I could see him out of the corner of my eye, but I kept most of my attention on Byron. He would work a couple of inches in, then slide it in an out of me...then try to go deeper; while he would talk to me. "Can I go deeper?" I would say yes and he would work it in another inch. When he had a little over half of his ten inches inside of me, I came, again! This time he was kissing me when I came and it was all that kept me from screaming out his name so everyone in the neighborhood could hear it! After that, those two studs took me to Deke's bedroom and I spent the next two hours in pure ecstacy, being treated like a queen by two of the most handsome, sexy gentlemen I have ever known. For the next two months we did that every "date night" when I stayed at my boyfriend's house, and my husband had no idea about Byron, until recently(He never gets mad, he just wants to hear the details - naughty boi!). I would go over to Deke's house on Tuesdays, and I would even call it "Two-fer Tuesday"! Now that my husband found out, he wants to watch! Can't wait until Byron and Deke come back to town for a visit!
Attached Thumbnails
Date Night With My Black BF-7d927bfd.jpg   Date Night With My Black BF-10.jpg   Date Night With My Black BF-13.jpg  

Old 07-30-2017, 05:48 PM

you lucky girl being with 2 bbc at one time. Ive never even been fucked by a black dick although i did suck a gorgeous black cock in high school 3 times and swallowed. He moved to california as his dad got transfered. Always wondered what would have happened if he had stayed in idaho.

Tags
black bull, cuck couples, married, wife