Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A great nite at a local sex club
Old 08-17-2017, 06:31 PM

Default A great nite at a local sex club

My husband and I were at a sex club in the big city we live close to. We have visited there on numerous occasions and enjoyed meeting with friends. On this particular evening my husband pointed out a lady that lived in out area and we always thought she was a prude and a snob. She was sitting at a table with a lot of men around her. Probably 75% black and the rest white and her husband was no where in sight. After watching her getting some heavy foreplay right there at the table we were surprised what happened next. One of the black men got up and took her by the hand and lead her to one viewing rooms along with 8 other men at the table. My husband ask if I wanted to go watch the show and I said I've got to see this for myself. As we got to the window of the room she was standing in the middle of the room with one guy in front with his hand up her dress fingering her pussy and another guy behind her dress pulled over her ass with his fingers up her butt. Her blouse was open and half off her shoulders along with her bra open .
Each breast was getting a real work over and by the looks she was really enjoying all the attention. The guys playing with her tits already had their cocks out and she was playing with each. We kept watching the show then she said something and all of them moved to the bed. She stripped out of her clothes and all the guys got naked too. Two guys had already climbed on the bed side by side and she climbed on the bed straddling their legs so she had access to both their cocks . She started sucking first one then the other and I mean she was like a Hoover vacuum sweeper. Her ass was up in the air with knees spread on the bed making an open invitation to who ever wants it. You could see her pussy glistening because she was so wet. It didn't take long before one of the 6 guys took the first round of banging her pussy. He slammed her pussy deep and hard till he filled her full of cum. To our surprise he pull his cock out of her pussy and bang shoved it in her ass without hesitation and she never even flinched or miss a beat sucking on the two guys. After the guy in her ass went limp he pulled out and another took his place behind her. She had eagerly sucked off both guys in front her and a couple more took their place and three behind her had banged her pussy or ass or both. We stood there along with quite a few other people and were mesmerized by the show. I looked at some of the people standing watching and the guys had hardons and most of the women like me had cum running down the inside of their legs . We all watch this woman service eight guys six of them were black two were white all were hung like a horse. When all of a sudden one of the women outside the window with us went to the room door and went in which is a no no unless your invited. She went right over to the bed where lady X was laying on her back catching her breath and climbed on the bed right between her legs and went down on her pussy cleaning up all the mix of cum. Lady X must have really enjoyed the tongueing she was getting because she grabbed her by the head and held her close as she arched her back for a massive orgasm . She spent probably twenty minutes licking Lady X's pussy and ass cleaning both holes and when she finished lady x pulled her on top of her for the sexie embrace ever.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:33 AM

Very nice!! Do you have more sex club stories? That made me VERY hard!!