Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Our true journey to getting my wife a bbc
Old 09-19-2017, 07:18 PM

Default Our true journey to getting my wife a bbc

First hello to all just joined the sight ( hubby only ) . But I wanted to tell the true on going story of how I got my wife to the point of chatting with a well hung Blackman , well actually he's a kid 25 years old and we are planning to meet soon . First about me and the misses , we have been together for 27 years . Always have had a great sex life we have done everything two people can do sexually together. I have a very average cock and I never had any problem getting her to cum with it ( she orgasums very easy ).
Wife was a virgin when we met and is a very attractive bbw and has always had black males hitting on her and she had never said she had any interest in anyone but me. So probably 10 years or so ago we were in a adult book store and we bought our fist black dildo . It was the same girth as me but a few inches longer and we played with it off and on. We had fun with it and we would do DP with the dildo in her pussy with me in her ass, she liked this a lot. So this dildo was my start for her to want a BBC and my story gets better.
Ok so let me know if you want me to continue..thanks for reading

Old 09-19-2017, 08:47 PM

hi welcome to the site

Old 11-25-2022, 12:56 AM

Absolutely, please do continue with your story. Kinda make it a little longer and include a picture(s) at the end. You’ve got a great start already.