Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Successful pregnancy by multiple black sperm donors!
Old 12-08-2017, 09:43 PM

Default Successful pregnancy by multiple black sperm donors!

I copied and posted this thread here from another message.
This is a real life story I was involved with which is both beautiful, and dirty and hardcore.. in it's own way.

Our interracial gangbang group in saskatoon successfully produced 1 black baby.

The REASON why this baby is so important is because this baby is the ONLY one this wonderful woman ever managed to have, ever. I would give the baby girl's name, but to protect her we'll just say she's super cute and very healthy.

Her mother found out like around 33 that she probably would never have kids, her husband as a doctor knows that it's possible but unlikely. But if she has a LOT and I mean a LOT of regular sperm donors, there was a chance that eventually it would work.

(Science had tons of expensive options as well. But you can spend half a million or more trying to get an impossible baby, and you might not even get a baby. Hell even people adopting often don't get a baby until the system dumps some sick kid on them. Pretty sad, anyways here we go!)

This woman decided that she would go the natural route and just get as many sperm donors as humanly possible... black men in fact. Her husband agreed this was possible, and if nothing else they would have years of enjoyment TRYING to make her a mother.

So she was NOT on any form of birth control whatsoever!
Sometimes she took hormones, but she took excellent care of herself and just if nature can do it on it's own so be it. If not, so be it. But she was really willing to try.

She is a beautiful dirty blonde, great legs, decent hips for a leaner girl. Loves sex, and she's a nature/magic enthusiast.

So she had about 10 to 14 black sperm donors, on call for her needs on a regular basis!
There were 6 to 8 of us in our gangbang group depending on the year. Plus about 6 black athletes &/or college students who were also more than happy to toss a load or 5 into her each week as well.

Now, there are other women moms in particular who were also getting their share of black semen as well. But this one woman was they one we were TRYING to knock up. So it's not really pregnancy risk... but just trying to get a REAL pregnancy.

In the end, at the age of 41, after 6 years of harvesting black baby juice from the age of 35-41 she FINALLy got pregnant!!!!! She actually told us she kept track of these numbers and it took: 787 individual ejaculations into her uterus from a black man for her to finally get her pregnancy.

We did, everything to her. But she preffered it all go in her pussy, into her uterus.Not that we didn't jerk off all over her chest, stomach and face often.. but yeah she wanted the stuff where she needed it most. Because of her spiritual beliefs in nature, and the seasons as well as the sun and moon we did a LOT of outdoor sexsual encounters with her.

There was a lot of her staked to the ground, spread eagle, being gangbanged at night under the moon. Every full moon we did this to her, without fail. Every single full moon. We've fucked her in the woods, by the river... IN the river (cold as hell!), in the mountains, in a field, on the ground basically everywhere. Just every natural setting you can imagine. I've fucked her in the middle of winter outside on many occasions to be entirely honest!

The end result.. she finally got pregnant. She, hubby and the rest of us were worried to make sure the baby would survive so she didn't do ANY vaginal sex during her pregnancy. So we focused on making her suck our cocks, playing with her breasts a LOT.. and of course jerking off on her and rubbing sperm all over the place. You know, because a horny pregnant woman needs that sort of thing to make her feel alive and happy.

So her story is a success story.. but, my god she had to go trough a LOT of sex just to get that kid. She can barely even tell some other women how she actually managed to get the kid. Most of her family knows, but you can't really tell everyone this kind of stuff in real life.

But anyways, a success story the only baby our gangbang group produced. But I've gone to a lot of breeding gangbangs in other cities, the states especially.

She did a lot of her own magic/nature stuff to try and make it work.. but almost every single one of us was praying to GOD that she gets a baby. I mean, our balls were sore, God.. please give this poor couple a baby!

So if you are a woman who is infertile or know a woman who is infertile, and the woman in question MIGHT consider multiple black sperm donors as an option... talk to your husband and your doctor! It just might work.

But god help you, it might require a lot of sex. If you hate sex, this is not the way to make it happen. But if you don't believe in freezing sperm like our lovely friend did (she thinks it may be harmful to the baby as well!) Well... there are options.

mandango the cockroach
Old 12-08-2017, 10:49 PM

Default mandango the cockroach

get your stinking faggot racist ass of this site, you stinking inbred peverted piece of shit...MANDANGO THE COCKROACH...

Time to go.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:26 AM

Default Time to go.

That's it, seriously you have to get off this site and stop bothering everyone.

Something tells me you aren't even an adult. Even if you are your homophobia is disturbing.

My join date: Feb 2008

Your join date: Nov 2017

I think you just came here to piss people off, you haven't even been here 2 months and all you do is talk shit in other people's being black or not IN the messages they post.
You haven't posted a single message of your own, just talking shit In other people's threads.

The adults are going to talk now about sex, you should find somewhere else to be.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 12-09-2017 at 12:46 AM..

Old 02-18-2021, 08:36 PM

what did I just stumble upon?! :O