Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Have you ever wanted to fuck a guy from prison?
Yes 14 36.84%
No 13 34.21%
Been there, Done that! 11 28.95%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

I've been fucking a murderer!
Old 02-12-2018, 04:33 PM

Default I've been fucking a murderer!

I've been working as a receptionist at a body shop for about 3 years now. A few months ago we hired a new mechanic, Bill. Bill is a 55 year old black man, bald, chubby, about 6 feet tall, and he is also the only Black guy that works with us. At first I wasn't too crazy about him but as I got to know him a little he started to get more attractive in my opinion. He's usually dirty because of the work he does, but I've always liked my blue collar hard working type men. About a month after he was hired I started flirting with him a little until one day we were alone at the shop on a rainy slow day. He went into the bathroom which was next to my office desk and started peeing, but he didn't close the door. I heard his stream of urine hitting the toilet and immediately got wet, thinking about his cock. I walked in on him and saw his huge cock! My panties got so wet when I saw that, he didn't even put it away. I grabbed it and immediately got on my knees to suck it. He was in heaven, he couldn't believe a little 22 year old white girl was sucking him. He turned me around lifted my skirt, dropped my panties half way too my knees, and slapped his cock on my pussy a few times. Next thing I know he slid it right in, he fucked me like no other that day. When he was about to cum, he pulled out and I turned around, bent over and let him cum in my mouth. It tasted so good and he was in shock this was happening to him. The next day he stayed late and we fucked again after work. We did this about 6 more times. Two days ago, I was tlking to another coworker and he was telling me about bill. He told me that bill just got out of prison in November after serving 25 years for murder! I couldn't believe it. I confronted Bill About it and he confessed to me that it's true. He used to be a drug dealer back in the early 90s and murdered several rivals. I couldn't believe it! The thought that he's been in prison longer before I was even born made me feel horny, but the fact he murdered someone made me extremely wet and I don't know why!!! This is so terrible, but I want him more than ever now! I am going to see him tomorrow and I'm so wet just thinking about him! Should I continue this relationship or should I end it?

Go for it
Old 02-12-2018, 04:48 PM

Default Go for it

Amber, I believe that you already know the answer to your question. Continue with Bill, and if you need to know more he is the one to ask. My wife thru her 2nd -2nd husband he was the assistant warden at a federal prison, and at her request made several arrangements for her and cons being released from jail and meet them at a motel several miles from the prison. He would take her to work with him on Friday morning and they would pick up the released convict and go directly to the motel for a weekend of my wife being fucked by the convict and her 2nd husband and then they would return home late Sunday evening. GTR

Last edited by gatorrdw; 06-25-2018 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 02-12-2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber4blacks View Post
I've been working as a receptionist at a body shop for about 3 years now. A few months ago we hired a new mechanic, Bill. Bill is a 55 year old black man, bald, chubby, about 6 feet tall, and he is also the only Black guy that works with us. At first I wasn't too crazy about him but as I got to know him a little he started to get more attractive in my opinion. He's usually dirty because of the work he does, but I've always liked my blue collar hard working type men. About a month after he was hired I started flirting with him a little until one day we were alone at the shop on a rainy slow day. He went into the bathroom which was next to my office desk and started peeing, but he didn't close the door. I heard his stream of urine hitting the toilet and immediately got wet, thinking about his cock. I walked in on him and saw his huge cock! My panties got so wet when I saw that, he didn't even put it away. I grabbed it and immediately got on my knees to suck it. He was in heaven, he couldn't believe a little 22 year old white girl was sucking him. He turned me around lifted my skirt, dropped my panties half way too my knees, and slapped his cock on my pussy a few times. Next thing I know he slid it right in, he fucked me like no other that day. When he was about to cum, he pulled out and I turned around, bent over and let him cum in my mouth. It tasted so good and he was in shock this was happening to him. The next day he stayed late and we fucked again after work. We did this about 6 more times. Two days ago, I was tlking to another coworker and he was telling me about bill. He told me that bill just got out of prison in November after serving 25 years for murder! I couldn't believe it. I confronted Bill About it and he confessed to me that it's true. He used to be a drug dealer back in the early 90s and murdered several rivals. I couldn't believe it! The thought that he's been in prison longer before I was even born made me feel horny, but the fact he murdered someone made me extremely wet and I don't know why!!! This is so terrible, but I want him more than ever now! I am going to see him tomorrow and I'm so wet just thinking about him! Should I continue this relationship or should I end it?
typical fake made up bullshit story from a fake guy hiding behind a fake female profile...

Old 02-12-2018, 06:59 PM

Whether it's real or fake it's still a good story. If it's real I say go for it. When I was younger I was constantly on the lookout for older black men.... Becky

Old 02-13-2018, 05:37 AM

Yeah why not. Enjoy

comment on prison released fuck
Old 02-13-2018, 09:24 AM

Default comment on prison released fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Yeah why not. Enjoy
I think the one post could be fake I don't know?
what I do know is my wife fucked a previous lover before he went to prison
he served 3 yrs fro drug related offences
on his release that first day she had arranged to meet him, and he came round our house thinking I was away
I was out of sight and watching,
he was straight up her within 5 minutes of coming in the house and fucked her spunking in minutes, I was waiting for her at bottom of stairs when she went to bathroom while he was still in the lounge
she met me with a huge smile, putting her finger to her mouth telling me to be quiet, she walked up the stairs in front of me I could see his spunk leaking down her leg on her stocking tops. as soon as she got in the bathroom she sat on the edge of the bath and kneeling I fucked her spunking in her myself in seconds
she went back down and he fucked her three more times before leaving while I watched secretly
he must have been bursting to get rid of that load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-16-2018, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1954 View Post
typical fake made up bullshit story from a fake guy hiding behind a fake female profile...
Yeah; typical response from a self-centred, pompous windbag bigot. You make me want to physically puke.... How folk like you are permitted to keep posting bile like this I'll never know. This is supposed to be a friendly place to hang out; you'd never know it from the crap you keep spouting.

Old 02-16-2018, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
Yeah; typical response from a self-centred, pompous windbag bigot. You make me want to physically puke.... How folk like you are permitted to keep posting bile like this I'll never know. This is supposed to be a friendly place to hang out; you'd never know it from the crap you keep spouting.
all of the racist bullshit posted on this site from that same racist cockroach and you ignore that and call me a bigot...you go to hell you stinking dumbass....go shove a corn cob up your faggot ass..

Last edited by willie1954; 02-16-2018 at 01:58 AM..

Wife has done this......
Old 06-21-2018, 03:10 PM

Default Wife has done this......

She had a relationship with a Black Lover who was in to drugs quite seriously. He got her involved (an ABSOLUTE no for me, and it almost broke us up) as well as he was pimping her out in bars and after hours clubs they went to (she was AMAZED Black guys would PAY for what she would have gladly done for free!! LOL),and she was on her way to living out her fantasy of being a Streetwalker for him when he was sent to prison. He got her involved on a LOT of things that can't even be mentioned here...….

They stay in contact occasionally, and he has asked her if she would be willing to arrange a conjugal visit with him…...she's considering it, but afraid to actually DO it. He's quite a ways away, so significant travel would be required, and the whole reality of traveling to a prison to have sex with him scares her and turns her on at the same time. And we don't know if its even possible, but he has told her he can arrange for other guys to have her visit them too!! Probably BS, but its exciting for her to imagine meeting a complete stranger in prison for sex...…CW

Old 07-25-2018, 03:39 PM

Checked the been there and done that box.

In my honest opinion if the story is true keep seeing Bill. He did commit a crime but served his sentence and got his freedom back. If you feel like you in danger then that is a different issue all together but people do make mistakes and learn from them. Not trying to justify murder but he could be a different person now.