Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-19-2018, 03:35 AM

I only go with black guys now and never ask for condom usage. I dont think i can get pregnant so that part doesn't matter but i like them to cum inside me.

Old 12-19-2018, 12:23 PM

Bareback is the only type of sex worth going for. Otherwise you might as well use a fake "cock"😖

Had to ask
Old 12-20-2018, 10:23 AM

Default Had to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I think you will find that many white girls prefer bareback especially with Blacks. Sure the majority are on the pill etc but trust me the thrill is still there. It is quite easy to still pretend that you are not protected. Obviously most white girls secretly love the idea of being cross bred even if they know it won't happen
Interesting, how do you know? Care to share where you're getting these conjectures from?

Old 12-22-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I think you will find that many white girls prefer bareback especially with Blacks. Sure the majority are on the pill etc but trust me the thrill is still there. It is quite easy to still pretend that you are not protected. Obviously most white girls secretly love the idea of being cross bred even if they know it won't happen

Same thing my wife says since she went black.She just told me that the condom takes too much away from the massive blood veins and muscle he has in his cock and that she refused to wear one. She swears she can count the popping veins it has on it. She told me when they get out of the shower how he likes to lay a wet towel across his cock and do cock lifts with the wet towel. He says it strengthens it. Are you kiddin me? Have you ever heard of that before? I couldn't lift a dry pair of wet panties with my little skinny penis and this black man is lifting a wet bath towel? idk? Let me know if you've ever heard of that? She said it's mostly about the girth of their cocks that gives them the huge edge in the satisfaction dept She could not get her hand around the bull she ended up sleeping with, while she can wrap her thumb and index finger around me and I still don't touch all sides. And she was a virgin when i met her! So just imagine what the drastic change in size done to her snatch! I'm telling you, that big boy stretched her to the limit! As for normal sex in our marriage? That will never happen again. Because now she can't feel me during sex. The first time I had sex with her after she slept with him she actually ask me if I had it inside her yet? Then she started laughing until i cum! My little penis and balls could fit in there ,I told her.! She told me maybe so but she didn't care because it felt better than she even imagined it would. I will never forget she would not shut up that entire first week about how great finally being filled up felt! So normal hubby wife sex? NEVER AGAIN!
What have I done?
Why do I like for her to sleep with black men or thick white boys?
Why does just the thought of it get my little penis dripping wet?
Am I losing my mind!?
Am I just a loser?
I know it's not the norm but I can't help it!
Nothing turns me on more than sharing her with a much bigger man than I am man! And knowing he took my bed and most of my once innocent wife away from me!

Now that she is spoiled and is a girl that craves bigger, do you think she will ever get tired of him making her pussy feel sore every morning and return to my little penis? Whats the chances of that happening?

One other thing, how many black men / how many white men have you slept with and what was the thickest you ever had? Just curious!

Cum Slut
Old 06-15-2019, 01:49 PM

Default Cum Slut

I'm a cum slut and size queen. BBC Bareback please...........

Old 06-15-2019, 04:46 PM

I only Fuck My Black Lovers Bareback! There is nothing like the feeling of BBC CUM shooting deeper than any white little dicky can get to!

Old 06-16-2019, 02:55 AM

Bareback only for me....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
I love bareback-73d37ecd-32c5-4a50-b739-1d19621f7d33.jpg   I love bareback-9d852ef2-c49c-4f6a-ab75-c8693b9663a3.jpg   I love bareback-ba8a6d3c-8d9e-4330-8769-2ee0e615f8a4.jpg  

Old 06-16-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I love that I almost wanna cum now thinking about it. I showed my girlfriend your post who is white and she agrees. Im not allowed to wear a condom or pull out. Her mom caught us fucking at her house while there for dinner and whe watched. I saw her but she couldnt tell. I love to fuck and feel that white cum slide down my cock.
Let us know when you bareback her mom and cuming inside her mom too. U lucky bastard...lol.

Old 06-16-2019, 07:46 PM

I've taken women both with condoms and without. Some observations:

- Some are dead set on condoms only. But they're the minority. The majority may start out with condoms, but they'll eventually go bare and stay that way.

- Other just go bare.

- As for pulling out, they may ask me to pull out. But most of them when things get hot they change their minds.

- Several were on no birth control whatsoever. A couple insisted on fucking me when they were ovulating.

Take that for what it's worth.

Bare is best
Old 06-17-2019, 09:40 AM

Default Bare is best

Definitely love it bare and deep and wet
Attached Thumbnails
I love bareback-thering.jpg