Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-28-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifefor2blkcocks View Post
I hate rubbers and always fuck clean sexy black cocks and love them cumming in my pussy .love fucking 3 or 4 black men and having them all cum in me and in my mouth at the same time its the only way to fuck .my husband always fucks me last .Am a very happy and horny wife.
MY ANAL IS MY PUSSY FOR BLACK ME TO USE ME AND i DO NOT WANT ANY CONDOMS IN MY ASS i WANT THE BULLS CUM TO GO OFF IN ME
MY FIRST WIFE MADE ME TAKE HER BULLS COCK IN MY AND SHE LOVED TO WATCH HIM FUCK ME A FILL ME WITH HIS CUM I WAS ALWAYS SUCKING HIS COCK AND SHE MADE ME SWALLOW HIS CUM SHE WAS A VERY DOM WOMAN BUT AFTER BEING FUCKED SO MUCH I NOW LOVE IT SO ANY BULL THAT WANTS TO FUCK ME AND CUM IN ME i WANT IT SO MUCH I LOVE BEING A BULLS HOLE JUST AS MUCH AS ALL WHITE WOMEN LOVE TO TAKE BULLS COCKS AND CUM IN THEM

Old 08-28-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
bareback only for me! If i wanted rubber in my pussy i'd use a dildo....becky
same her i want the dick in me with no rubber fuck cum in me and just enjoy my submissive ass for your pleasure

Old 08-28-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoralguy4u View Post
same her i want the dick in me with no rubber fuck cum in me and just enjoy my submissive ass for your pleasure
A few more black dicks bareback in my slutty white pussy....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
I love bareback-screenshot_2015-07-21-05-13-04-1-1.jpg   I love bareback-screenshot_2015-08-05-06-17-24-1-1.jpg   I love bareback-screenshot_2016-02-03-06-22-09-1-1.jpg   I love bareback-screenshot_2016-03-31-07-51-22-1-1.jpg   I love bareback-screenshot_2017-06-25-10-59-09-1.jpg  

Last edited by florida hubby; 08-29-2017 at 10:52 AM..

First and ONLY?
Old 07-17-2018, 10:09 PM

Default First and ONLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth1977 View Post
Since it will be my first and mayble only time with a black guy, I want to experience bareback only. I want to feel the hot sperm explosion.
Beth
You can't eat just one!! LOLLOL Be assured, it won't be your ONLY one...…...and going bareback immediately only makes you want it WORSE!!

J (the wife)

Old 08-20-2018, 07:14 PM

I was fucking other men bareback while I was pregnant with our second child. The day after he was born I had my tubes tied so no more babies out of this body. I finally got tired telling men black and white that I had a tubal and no I wasn’t on the pill. Believe it or not I’ve had guys high five each other after a hot sex session and dumping their loads in my pussy. Then bragging she’s going to have my baby to each other. I really didn’t know some were so dumb . If the sex wasn’t so good with these dummies they’d have to find another pussy to fuck. I always have enjoyed bareback sex so much and the excitement of a cock deep inside me exploding a hot load. I’m not a fan of waisting cum spewed on my body because I want in my mouth or in my pussy or ass.

Old 10-02-2018, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
Mom probably is waiting for the opportunity to pounce on you when her daughter is not around. You should "stop by" sometime when the daughter is away and see what happens!
Right on! Moms ready now!

Old 10-02-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
A few more black dicks bareback in my slutty white pussy....Becky
Youre the kind of wife every white man should have. My little twiggy would run you a good race hahaha! Hugs!

Old 10-02-2018, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radog View Post
I love knowing that after I fuck some white pussy that my rich black seed is swimming around in your stomach!!!! Its nothing like seeding married white pussy....and knowing your husband wants to taste your pussy after I'm done with it!!!! Black cocks belong in white pussy bareback all the time.........
If wm would admit the truth its a turmon knowing theyre eating a bm seed from their wife or gf. Amd many work themselves as close as their woman and the bm permit. Many end up taking it straight from the faucet. I wouldnt give 2 cents for a ww that didnt give their pussy up to bm upon being asked or told to. I heard my wife making excuses not to go out with a bm that bangs her regularly. I told her to stop that shit and get dressed. And she did. He brought her home fresh fucked and happy! Nuff said.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:12 PM

its the best thing ever to feel a big black cock slide in to me bare, and pound me bare feeling that skin on skin contact every inch sliding and rubbing my pussy walls so good then to feel it throb as it explodes in me so fucking good

bare please
Old 10-25-2018, 10:30 AM

Default bare please

For some reason being used by a horny black guy bareback is so so exciting but the thought of my husband doing it actually turns me off.The black guys I have been with just assume they are fucking me bare and take me that way and m so turn on I cant stop them mmmmmmmm