Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I fucked the judge!
Old 04-29-2018, 07:02 AM

Default I fucked the judge!

So I had been training for a bikini fitness competition and the weekend finally arrived. I was so excited I got to the host hotel around 8 in the morning and checked in. I was given a small area backstage to change and get ready in. There were 2 separate areas, one for men and one for ladies. I changed into my bikini and prepped for photos which were being taken first. The photo area was in a big ballroom and we all lined up and waited our turn. It was really cold and I was kind of self conscious since this was my first time. There were also a lot of other people in the room who I assumed were organizers and hosts. They were checking out everyone and making small talk. I noticed one really handsome black man and he saw me looking and smiled. Soon the line moved and I was close to him. He approached me and introduced himself as Ray. I told him my name too and he said I looked really good and he would be rooting for me during the contest. I thanked him and asked what he was doing and he said he was asked to be a judge. I thought that was really cool and thanked him for being my only fan at the contest. He laughed and said he thought I looked great and would do really well. The line moved forward again and soon I was getting my pics taken. A few times I would notice Ray checking me out and I did think it was kind of thrilling to have a judge eyeballing me! Anyway after pics I made my way back to the changing area and waited. These contests are all day long and basically you sit and wait for your group to be called on stage and you walk and pose for the judges. I made it through the prelims and was thrilled! There were 6 judges and I must have done well enough to please most of them. I was so excited I went to the changing area and made my way to the staging area where you can visit with folks and get something to eat and drink. The schedule said the finals would start at 8 that evening and it was just almost 4. I didn’t really want to hang out in here for 4 hours but didn’t know what else to do. Then I saw Ray come in. He came over and congratulated me on makeup by itbto the evening event. I gave him a big hug and thanked him for his support. Wow was he built! He was very handsome, probably 6-4 with a bald head and a great smile. His stature was strong and he had a very firm chest and stomach. Must’ve squeezed him a bit too hard though because I smeared tanning oil all over his shirt and I was so shocked I asked him if I could help get him cleaned up. He laughed and said no problem and that he had to change into his evening suit for the finals anyway. In fact he said he had a hotel suite for the contest where we could hang out and relax if I wanted to join him. I said sure and grabbed my bag and followed him upstairs. His suite was great. It had a large living room and 2 separate bedrooms and baths. He told me I could use the extra room and he was going to go ahead and shower. I went into the other room and took out my show suits. They are all really skimpy bikinis and I started trying them on. I wanted Rays opinion on which one to wear later and straightened myself up and went into the living room. Ray was on the couch looking at his phone and was wearing a white cotton robe. He had the robe open a little and I could see his chiseled chest and six pack abs. Wow this guy was a stud! I tried not to stare as I asked him if he liked my suit. He looked me up and down and said he’d rather see me butt naked. I laughed a little and realized he wasn’t kidding. I was startled as he put his phone down and leaned back in the couch. His robe opened wider and I could see his pelvis and that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. He smiled and motioned me over to him. I moved in front of him and he placed his left hand on my ass and slipped his finger under my bottoms and into my ass crack. He wasted no time in placing his index finger on my Amy’s and started to insert it! I was shocked and thrilled all at once. My knees got weak and my pussy began to tingle. He pulled me closer and opened his robe exposing his big black cock! Omg I thought what the hell?! Rays duck wasn’t even hard and easily 7-8 inches and thick. It was just laying there between his legs nestled on 2 of the biggest balls I’ve ever seen! They looked like 8-balls on a pool table. Holy cow I’d never seen anything like it. By this time he reached down and pulled his cock up and told me to suck it. I grabbed it and put the head in my mouth. Ray began to tell me what to do, giving me instructions on where and when and how to pick his balls, shaft and head. He would also kiss me occasionally before shoving the big cock back in my mouth. He started calling me names like little white slut and skinny white bitch and black cock whore. It all really turned me on! Soon I was so fucking wet and his cock was so hard he stood up and pushed me down on the couch. I tried to turn on my back but he got mad and told me to get on my knees like a dog and get my ass in the air. He knelt one knee on the couch and grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. He started slapping his big dick on my ass and it hurt! I flinched and squealed and he just chuckled and said if I think that hurts wait until I put this dick in the that tight pink hole. I felt the big shaft slide up and down my ass cheeks a few times and then he pressed the head against my pussy. I said I didn’t think it would go but he just laughed and said nothing could stop it now and he pulled my hips back as he thrust forward and forced the cock inside me. I could not believe how bad it hurt and I screamed as he backed it out only to shove it back in deeper this time. I rested up and he grabbed my head and forced it down into the couch as he really started pumping me hard and deep. The pain and pleasure were so intense I thought I might black out and I may have list track of time. It seemed like a few minutes of fucking when he finally growled and moaned and started coming inside me. He must have pumped a quart of semen into me as my tummy felt bloated and stuffed like I’d just eaten a large pizza and a pitcher of beer. I was dizzy too as he grabbed his phone and started taking pics of his cock in my pussy. He was snapping pics and posing his cock covered in cum on
My ass too. I guess he took about a dozen pics when he finally got up and went to the bathroom. I lay there kind of dazed and my legs were numb. I could not really move and I had to roll over just to get my breath back. His semen was all over me and dripping out of my Pussy. There was come everywhere and I was sitting in a puddle of sweat and semen. Ray came out of the bathroom and asked if I enjoyed our session and I said yes thanks. He asked if I had ever had a bbc before and I said no. He then knelt down and placed his cock on my lips and said to kiss it and I did. I could taste his come and I said I liked it too. He told me to go ahead and clean the dick off with my mouth and tongue because the protein would make my skin glow for the competition. I said ok and sucked him clean. He then said it was already nearly 7 and I had better get ready for the competition. He said I should hurry and leave so that no one would see me coming out of his room. I quickly stumbled around and threw my suit on and grabbed my stuff and hurried out. I turned to say goodbye but Ray closed the door immediately without saying anything. As I prepared for the finals I could feel rats come inside me and taste his come on my lips. My pussy and back ached as I struggled t make it into the final round but to my surprise I didn’t even make the first cut. I congratulated the girls who were going forward and made my way back stage to get my things. I left in a hurry and never saw Ray again.