Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

To the second encounter
Old 05-24-2018, 03:57 PM

Default To the second encounter

My first black cock was amazing, it made me feel incredible, though shy at first I rode that dick with unashamed pleasure. Thinking of filling my pussy and pleasure my hunger if an orgasm. He did not disappoint.

After the occasion, I sit back and think when is the best time to ask my husband for another go.. it’s taken four years to get to this point and now I’m hungry for more, lusting over the surreal weekend we had just had. We watch the video back and wow it’s hot. I can fill my pussy expand from the blood rush of excitement, I watch as his dick hardens and the top start to get wet from appreciation. I watch his dick and his eyes that are filled with lust. As he watches me fuck another man.

So what next..

I know what I want..

I want to be hog tidied my hands strapped to my thighs so I’m helpless. I want my husband to have tided me up and left me waiting. I’m wet at the thought. The stag comes in and looks pleased to see me, I can see his semi in his trousers an outline to what’s to come. He starts to inspect my body. Looking at my pussy and moving the lips to see how pink, ready it is. He starts to kiss my rose and work his tongue deep. His warm mouth is a treat and I start to move my hips to take more of his tongue. He calls me naughty and slaps my arse. He takes out a wand and my pussy feels like it’s pulsing to the pleasure. I squirt. Till I almost think I’m gonna faint.

Next he throws me over so I’m on my knees and stands tall hard in front of me. I welcome his cock into my mouth. Gagging and trying to fit as much as I can in. Staring up to him his eyes do not leave mine and I know I need to take more cock, I relax the back of my throat and allow it to choke me. I meet my husbands eyes, they big with excitement. The stag fucks my face. My husband licks my Rip pissy and I’m more than ready to take a huge black mighty cock with force.

The stag undoes one of the ties to allow one hand free. My face is deep into the bed and I can feel both his hands on my hips and the tip of his penis teasing my clit. He enters me. The feeling of being stretched, makes my muscles tense more. Gripping hold of his dick, my pussy asked, begging for more.

Old 05-24-2018, 05:14 PM

Sounds like a dream you need to wake up from.

Tags
bondage