Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tricked Into Sex
Old 07-29-2018, 09:39 PM

Default Tricked Into Sex

My wife, Elaine, is an attractive woman. She is 5’10” tall, weighs about 155#, has long brown hair, brown eyes, fantastic legs (which form into a great ass), and awesome size D tits. She spent most of her life as a modest but fun person. She usually wore conservative clothing, nothing too revealing or sexy, and she was without question a 1 man woman. She told me in her teens she went through a “wild” period where she ran around with some people who got her to try smoking pot and drinking alcohol. She still drank when we met, but hadn’t smoked pot in several years. Even when we went to the beach, she wore a bathing suit that did not show off her considerable assets.

Being a bit wilder myself, I have always encouraged the ladies I date to be wild themselves. I like them to dress sexy, flash a bit, flirt around, and I hate jealousy. When Elaine and I started dating I didn’t realize how reserved she was. I met her at a club where she worked. Their uniform was a tuxedo shirt and a belt, which showed off her incredible legs! They had the waitresses unbutton the shirt 2 or 3 buttons so it also showed great cleavage. I made sure I sat in her station several times so I could talk to her some, and then I asked her out. Our first date was to a pool party at a friend’s house. I picked her up and she was wearing a cover up over her swim suit, but I was shocked when I saw she wore a 1 piece that you’d expect to see on someone much older. She was still fun, but stuck by my side most of the day and when she wasn’t with me she was talking to other women.

We went out several more times, I tried to get her to loosen up and dress sexier, but she just wouldn’t. After about a month and a half, I started seeing less of her and hooking up with other ladies who were more my type. Eventually, a friend of mine told me she had asked about me. She wanted to know what she had done wrong, and he told her. She hadn’t done anything wrong, and that was the problem. He explained the type women I date and that, as far as he knew, I really liked her except for how “uptight” she is. They talked for a while and then a few days later, she called me. She asked if I wanted to go out for some drinks. I figured why not, I didn’t have anything else to do that night.

We met at a local bar near her apartment. It’s a small neighborhood place but was surprisingly busy. She was already inside when I arrived. I walked in and waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness and then started looking for her. When I saw her, I was shocked! She was wearing some very short denim shorts, a loose fitting V-neck shirt (very thin) and NO BRA! On top of that, she was playing pool with 3 guys. Well, she was playing 1 but the other 2 were standing at the table watching her. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and, strangely, felt a twinge of jealousy! I walked over and she looked up and handed one of the guys her cue and ran over to me. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug and kiss and then she introduced me to the 3 guys as her date. She went back to finish the pool game, she was terrible but I think her opponent was missing shots on purpose to keep her playing. Each time she leaned over to shoot everyone got a great view of her tits! I couldn’t believe this was the same person.

Fast forward 2 years, we are now married and have a great relationship. She has become a completely different person, she dresses sexy, flirts with guys (and ladies) whenever we go out, and in general has a lot of fun. I continue to push the limits of what she’s willing to do. I took her to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. By the time it was over, she had joined in the flashing activities that Mardi Gras is known for! The apartment complex she lived in has 3 pools, 2 with hot tubs by the pool. On more than one occasion we’ve gone skinny dipping late at night. Twice, we were caught...once by another couple and once by the police who provide security for the complex.

Elaine finished her college degree and a couple of months after we got married, we bought a house so no more skinny dipping at her pool. We started inviting friends over on weekends. I was always looking for my “type” of friend, people who enjoyed “adult” type fun and were not going to get upset over Elaine flashing...and hopefully participate as well. We eventually found 2 different couples that we partied with regularly. We soon started skinny dipping in their pool and, at times, playing strip poker. Elaine was still a bit shy when she was nearly butt naked, but she finally got to where she didn’t sit with her arms and legs crossed all the time.

It was around this time that I began to think about “the lifestyle”. I broached the subject with Elaine but was quickly shot down. Her reply was “I am not sharing my husband with some other chick!” I brought it up several more times over the next few months, I even pointed out that we’ve been naked in front of other people many times, but she remained adamant that she would not agree to swinging. I then suggested that we just allow another man to join the 2 of us, but she said “you’re just wanting that so you can justify fucking another chick. I’m not falling for that shit!” Knowing what she had been like when we first met, and what she was willing to do now, I wasn’t going to give up. I tried many times but the answer was always the same. The desire to see her being pleasured by someone else was growing and I knew I just needed to figure out how to make it happen.

Over the next several months, we continued to party with our friends. Most nights weren’t sexual, but about once a month we’d end up naked after playing strip poker or from skinny dipping. One night, we had been playing strip beer pong. We all ended up naked and drunk. After, we went to the living room, still naked, and sat down talking and drinking. One thing led to another and all 3 couples wound up having sex. Not sharing, just with our own partner, but it was the furthest we had ever gone before. I was certain we would wind up going further soon! After that night, when we were drinking I’d bring up the same room sex we had. I would get her talking about it and she did admit it turned her on having sex there in front of everyone and also watching them. During sex I would ask her about which one of them she preferred to fuck, Shawn or Greg? She would get embarrassed and say “I don’t want to fuck either of them” but she also would blush and then we’d have great sex.

Part II coming next due to limitation on number of characters

Tags
first bbc, reluctance