Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tricked Into Sex Part II
Old 07-29-2018, 09:43 PM

Default Tricked Into Sex Part II

Of our friends, Shawn is a tall white male who is fairly muscular. His wife is gorgeous and extreme friendly. Greg is black, he’s from Barbados, and his wife is white and probably 40 lbs overweight but has a pretty face and great tits. We have a few other friends that we party with, but they are the main 2 couples. One night, Greg’s wife brought some “party favors” when they came over. It turns out it was ecstasy, something neither Elaine nor I had ever tried before. They also brought some pot, which was fine since we both smoked on occasion. They had enough for all 4 of us, Shawn and Sharon weren’t there, but we were hesitant to try it. They eventually convinced us and it was a game changer! We were both feeling incredible and horny as hell. Elaine became very talkative, going on and on about anything and everything. She was being very flirtatious with Greg and Kimberly...she even sucked on Kimberly’s breasts and let her suck her breasts as well. Then, she actually let Greg play with her tits! She had never gone that far before! It was around 10:30 when we took the pills and probably an hour later we were rolling!

At some point, Kimberly took Greg into one of our spare bedrooms to fuck. Elaine and I went to check on them and watched as Greg fucked her silly. She was screaming his name and calling for him to fuck her harder. Elaine reached down and started playing with my cock as we watched. I was ready to go myself so I led her to the sofa and stripped her naked. As I fucked her slowly, I asked her if she’d been turned on watching them. She replied with a simply “yesss!” And moaned as i continued easing in and out. I continued to talk to her about them, and about Greg. Telling her that I knew she wanted his cock. She just moaned but didn’t respond. Soon she started asking me to fuck her harder, “fuck me like Greg was fucking Kimberly!” So I started slamming into her trying to make her cum. It’s not easy for her to cum from intercourse. She cums quickly from oral sex, but doesn’t always cum from just fucking. Eventually she told me she was about to cum, but i could tell that already. I soon shot my load as well and collapsed on top of her.

We lay there for a bit then sat up, still naked and holding each other. We were wide awake and had a euphoric feeling unlike anything I’d ever felt before. Elaine was talking a lot once again. I started teasing her and I said “you were pretty turned on from watching Greg fuck Kimberly. I bet your were pretending it was HIM fucking you instead of me.” Though I said it in a joking way. Elaine laughed and said “No, Greg doesn’t interest me. Besides his dick is too small. Apparently not all black men have big dicks!” I laughed and thought about it for a minute. His dick was not small, but not huge either. Probably just a little smaller than mine. I then started asking her “If you HAD to fuck someone we know, who would it be?” She got embarrassed and said nobody at first. I kept pressing it and teasing her “come on, if you had to, who would it be?” And I started naming people we knew that were good looking and such.

Everyone I mentioned she said “no” but something about her reaction made me think there was someone. Finally, she said “Ok, if you’re gonna make me name someone I guess it would be Jerome”. That caught me completely off guard. Jerome was a friend, but not a close friend. He has been to our house a couple of times, always with a female friend but not a girlfriend or even a friend with benefits. We met him through Greg about a year earlier. He’s older than the rest of us, not really attractive, very dark skinned black, and seems exactly the opposite of what I thought she’d pick. One thing I haven’t mentioned, Elaine does not realize how good looking she is. She’s tall, but feels she’s fat because of her weight at approximately 155#. She’s definitely not fat, but you can’t convince her of that. Anyway, I was surprised by her stating Jerome. I figured she was saying that to get me to drop the subject. I teasingly asked her why Jerome. She said “Because, if I’m going to fuck someone else I want it to be a horny mother fucker who WANTS to fuck and isn’t going to act like they’re doing ME a favor! Besides, he has a BIG dick!”

Part III Next...