Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tricked Into Sex Part III
Old 07-29-2018, 09:50 PM

Default Tricked Into Sex Part III

Once again, this was not what I was expecting. My first response was “How do you know he has a big dick?” She said, “I can tell! I can look at a guys crotch, even when he’s wearing pants, and tell if he has a big dick or not. Trust me, he has a BIG one!” I said “Ok, I’ll take your word for it. But he rarely says anything, what makes you think he’s such a horny mother fucker?” “He doesn’t say much to YOU! He talks to me all the time, telling me how nice my ass is. And what he would give for one night with me! I just haven’t told you because I was afraid you’d want to kick his ass!” Stunned, I laughed and told her that no, I didn’t want to kick his ass. And I told her that I didn’t mind if she fantasized about fucking Jerome. She didn’t say whether she did, or didn’t, but she once again seemed embarrassed. We were still up and talking, sitting there naked, when Greg and Kimberly came back in the room. It was starting to turn light out so they headed home and we finally went to bed.

The next day, we slept until nearly 2:00. We finally got up and ate, then went back to bed soon after. We didn’t really discuss much about that night, except asked her what she thought of the X. She told me she liked it, but it drained her completely. It’s not something she would want to do too much. She also mentioned being a bit depressed the next day but didn’t know why...though she was fine the following day. I thought about that night a lot over the next week or so, and an idea occurred to me. I called Greg and got a couple more pills, and then made a reservation at a hotel not far from our house. It was more of an Inn or motel, nothing fancy at all. The reservation was for the following Saturday night. I told Elaine that I’d made the reservations and we were going out for a night of sexy fun, just the 2 of us! I told her to pack a few clothes, make sure they are sexy, and off we went. I had also brought something for her because I wanted to make sure she was dressed “properly” for the night!

We checked into the room and then went for an early dinner, around 4:00. When we returned, Elaine took a nap and I went shopping at a nearby adult toy store. I wasn’t gone long and took a short nap myself. We got up around 7:30 and started getting ready. I showered first and then Elaine showered. When she came out, I had laid out her clothes for the evening. It was a SHORT black dress, with a deep V that tied behind her neck. There was no way to wear a bra with it, and I made her wear a g-string underneath, black lace and sheer! She put up a half hearted argument at first, but quickly agreed. I had yet to tell her where we were going. When she was ready, I called an Uber to pick us up. The young driver’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when Elaine walked out. I don’t blame him, she looked like a million bucks! The dress looked incredible on her, but barely covered her ass and crotch, and her nipples would pop out with the slightest movement! I gave the driver the address and we drove off. Elaine asked where we were going but I still wouldn’t tell her.

We arrived at our location, a swingers club that is only about a mile from the motel, and about 7 miles from our house. She had an idea what it was, but she wasn’t prepared for the reality! I paid for a membership and the cover charge and they let us inside. We found a table close to the dance floor and sat down. It was only around 9:00 so it wasn’t busy. I had brought a large bottle of vodka with us and purchased setups from the bar. We had a drink, then I handed her the next surprise...a hit of X that I was told would be even better than what we had the first time! She looked at me and shook her head, but didn’t argue. We took the pills and had a couple of drinks.

By around 10:00, the club was getting crowded and we were starting to get that euphoric feeling again. Elaine was no longer uncomfortable or self conscious about how she was dressed. She was ready to dance, and dance we did! The dance floor became crowded with couples all dressed sexy and getting dirty on the floor. We were soon in the middle of a group of people all fondling each other, not necessarily their original partner. I actually got separated from Elaine, I’m not sure exactly how that happened, and when I saw her next she had 2 men dancing with her. One in front and one in back. Both were pressed tight against her. She was smiling and talking as they ground against her and rubbed her legs, ass and breasts. I worked my way back toward her and asked if she wanted a drink. She said she did so we sat back down. I asked her how she felt and said “This is fucking awesome! I’m having a great time!” I asked her if she wanted to check out the VIP area. She said ok so I led her to the back through a curtain. There were several areas with 3 or 4 couches facing each other and people, both couples and single ladies, sitting on them. There were even some guys sitting by themselves as they watched their wife/girlfriend making out and playing with someone else.

I led Elaine to a sofa and we sat down. We soon began making out and I noticed that her breast had come out of her top. Others sat nearby on the sofas facing us. After a bit, a man came and sat beside Elaine. We continued making out and I lay back against the armrest of the couch. When I did, I pulled Elaine on top of me and put my hands on her ass and slid her dress up to expose it. We were pretty heavy into making out, I had my hands on her bare ass, when I felt someone move both my hands up to her back. I peeked over her shoulder and saw the man who sat by her squeezing her ass and then I saw him grab her g-string and start pulling it off of her. When he didn’t get any resistance he got on his knees and pulled them down. Unfortunately, her legs were bent since she was mostly on HER knees, so he couldn’t get them off. That didn’t deter him though. After realizing it wasn’t happening, he simple ripped the string on each side of her hip and pulled them off.

Elaine’s ass was now up in the air with her spread open pussy facing him and several other people. She didn’t react at all so I had her raise up and slid both tits out of the dress. I was sucking on her tits and she was rocking back and forth. I heard her moaning a bit then she leaned over and whispered into my ear “Oh my god, someone is playing with my pussy! We need to get up because I’m about to cum!” I said “that’s ok, go ahead and cum!” But she said “I can’t, it would be too embarrassing.” I continued for a couple of minutes until I could tell she really was about to cum so I sat up which forced her to get up. We had a crowd around us, but it wasn’t just us. There were couples actually fucking on the sofas as people watched and reached in fondling them. We watched for a minute holding onto each other. Our friend from the couch moved up behind us and started playing with Elaine’s ass again and eventually fingering her again. She didn’t really seem to care, but when she started breathing hard again I led her back to our table.

Tags
bbc, reluctant, sex club