Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tricked Into Sex - Conclusion
Old 07-29-2018, 10:15 PM

Default Tricked Into Sex - Conclusion

Sorry for splitting this into so many parts, I didn’t realize there was a size limitation. The story is completely true, though some of the dialogue probably isn’t exact. It is as close to exact as I can remember.
By now it was around 1:30, the club stayed open until 4 or 5. It’s a private club so they can stay open, but the alcohol has to be out at 2:00. I asked her if she was ready to go to the room for the last of the surprise. She looked at me and asked “What surprise?” I said “You’ll see in a little bit!” I called an Uber and we waited out front so we could cool off. The driver came, this time an older gentleman, and once again he couldn’t take his eyes off of Elaine. Her breasts were literally falling out of her top as we got in the car. I had her sit up front with him, just so he could get an eye full. He dropped us off at the motel and we went inside. I told Elaine to take a shower. She did, but fixed her hair and makeup before coming out. I purposely didn’t bring a night gown so she was naked. I told her to lie down on the bed, close her eyes, and give me her hand. She did and i placed a handcuff I had borrowed from my friend on her wrist. I had already tied a pillow case around the frame of the bed on each side and left a loop to hook the other side of the cuff to. I then handcuffed her other wrist. She squawked a bit at first but I told her to relax.I then placed a blindfold that I purchased from the adult toy store on her and then placed the cuffs I bought there on her legs, causing them to be spread wide apart! She was now ready. I told her it was my turn but I was going for some ice first so I could make us a drink.

I walked out the door and got the ice and then stopped by a room 2 doors down from us. I told Jerome to follow me. We entered the room and I held my finger to my lips to remind him to be quiet. I had spoken to him last week to arrange this, and went over the plan earlier while Elaine slept. I turned on the shower and told her I’d be out in a minute. She told me to hurry. I asked if she was horny and she said “Very!” I told her I would hurry but said “While I’m showering, you can fantasize about Jerome!” She chuckled a bit and then said “Mmmm....maybe I will!”

I waited a couple of minutes and turned off the shower, I then took a few more minutes as if I was drying off. I talked to her while I did asking her “Are you ready for the fuck of your life?” “Yes, baby! I want you to hurry up and take me” I said, “I promise you, you’re going to be taken! You’re really horny aren’t you?” “Yes! I told you. Hurry up and get over here!” I told her I was on my way. When I got to the foot of the bed, I told her “It’s time!” I then motioned for Jerome to carefully crawl between her legs. I warned him she would need to be eaten thoroughly to make her cum. Fortunately, he said he loves eating pussy! Jerome began to go to town licking at her pussy. She was squirming like crazy and moaning loudly. She kept asking me to take the handcuffs off so she could hold onto me. I had already told Jerome if I tapped him on the shoulder to stop eating. I tapped him and told her as I leaned between her legs, “No, the cuffs stay on!” And tapped him again so he could continue. I could tell she was already close to a huge orgasm, so I tapped him on the shoulder and when he stopped I said “You’re about to cum, aren’t you?” She moaned back at me “God yes! Don’t stop now!” I said “are you about ready to get fucked?” “Mmm Hmm!” “You can pretend it’s Jerome if you want to, I don’t mind.” She moaned again and “Mmmm hmmm, ok! Just please make me cum!”

I tapped Jerome again and he went back to eating her pussy. Within half a minute she was moaning and thrashing around so much I was afraid she’d break the cheap cuffs on her legs, but she didn’t. She soon said “Oh my god, I need you inside me!” “Who do you need inside you?” “You baby, please?” I laughed and said “Don’t you mean Jerome? You need Jerome inside you, don’t you baby?” “Yes, Please Jerome! Fuck me now!” I said “ok, here comes that big black cock!” Jerome then climbed up so that he was positioned over her. He first leaned down and began sucking on her tits. She was moaning again and asking for me to fuck her. I said “I guess you need to plead with Jerome if you want that big cock inside you!” I had looked and she was indeed correct, he has a very large dick. She then whimpered and said “Please Jerome! Please fuck me! I want your big black cock inside me!” With that, Jerome began pushing the head of his cock into her wide open and wet pussy. I had a feeling she was going to know it wasn’t me pretty quick, and she did. She asked “What is that? What are you trying to fuck me with?” I just laughed and said “you’ll see, just relax and enjoy it!”

Jerome was thrusting in and out, he was still only about 1/3 of the way in when he finally shoved hard and went in all the way! Elaine screeched and said “God Damn! Fuck! What is that???” Jerome was fucking her faster now and sucking on her tits. I walked over to the side of the bed near her head and said “It’s Jerome’s black cock like you wanted!” Elaine didn’t seem to realize that I was talking to her while her tits were being sucked, so I told her to lie still and I unlocked one of her handcuffs. She was groaning loudly and breathing hard. I then removed her blindfold. She blinked as she opened her eyes and then saw Jerome. I said “Surprise!” I then walked over and undid her other handcuff and her leg cuffs.

She was still moaning loudly and hadn’t said anything yet. I looked at her and I lay down on the bed beside them. Jerome was on his elbows looking her in the eyes as he fucked her. She started making a guttural noise and then yelled “Oh my! Oh god, Oh god, Oh god!” And she started shaking all over. I started sucking on one breast and Jerome on the other. Elaine wrapped her legs around his back and continued to moan and groan loudly. She was soon cumming again and moaning “Jerome. What ... Are ... You ... Doing ... To Me?” “I’m fucking your sexy white pussy, that’s what I’m doing! You like this shit, don’t you?” “God, Oh my god! I can’t believe this! You’re gonna make me cum.....again! Oh GOD!” And she again started shaking violently. I had never seen her cum so much or so hard. She was grunting and began telling him to fuck her harder. He obliged shoving his cock in her as hard as he could. Jerome asked her “You ever cum this much before? You ever cum this hard before?” Elaine didn’t say anything so he asked again “I asked you a question! Have you ever cum this much or this hard before? You need to answer me or I’m gonna pull my black dick out of your pussy and go home!” Elaine whimpered back “No, I haven’t! I haven’t! Please don’t stop, Please?”

He fucked her for several more minutes until she came again and went limp. Finally he asked her where she wanted his cum. She said “Anywhere, I don’t care. Cum on me where ever you want” He pulled out and crawled over her chest and shot his load into her face and mouth. He then grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock in her mouth and told her to “clean me up!”. Elaine licked him clean and he rolled over leaving her in the middle between the two of us. He kissed her on the lips and then squeezed her tits and then we just all lay there. No one was talking for a while. I was now nodding in and out but I heard her and Jerome talking. He said “I couldn’t believe it when Mickey told me you wanted to fuck me. You’ve never seemed interested before.” She said “I never really was, he tricked me into saying that. But my GOD! I guess I’m glad he did! I never knew I could cum like that...and so many times!” He said, “I hope we can hook up again.” “Me too. I’m sure we can, Mickey seemed to love it. But I doubt I’ll be able to handle ANYTHING down there for several days, let alone THAT monster!” Jerome just laughed and kissed her again.

Soon I heard him snoring. I turned over and faced Elaine. She was lying there, eyes wide open, but tears running down her face. I immediately felt horrible and asked if she was ok. She said “I’m fine...are you?” I told her I was and she just looked at me and said “Thank you, I love you!”

We got up the next day, Elaine was clearly sore and walking funny. We loaded up and left, Jerome copping a feel and a kiss before we did.We were worn out but talked as we drove home. Elaine said she was tired, but that was the best night she can remember. She had a great time at the club, and an even BETTER time later! I assured her we would be going to the club again, and we’d probably take Jerome when we did.

Hot
Old 07-30-2018, 04:05 AM

Default Hot

Great story. Very hot. I read the entire thing. Definitely felt like I was on Literotica.