Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A Dream Vacation.....Part 3
Old 06-07-2019, 03:51 AM

Default A Dream Vacation.....Part 3

When I awoke I gasped and sat up quickly with my heart racing I looked around and I was in my own room the light was shinning through the window. I looked at the clock and it was 9:10 am. I said to myself wow that was a very vivid dream I even had a hard-on. Never have I had a dream like that. I kept thinking about it, it was weird and erotic at the same time. I looked over to wake Mary and she wasn't in bed. I stayed quite for a minute I could here the water running from the shower. I began to make myself a cup of coffee and made one for Mary I walked towards the bathroom to give her a cup of coffee. When I slid the door open my jaw hit the ground I dropped the 2 cups of coffee. I felt like I was loosing my balance I felt weak in the knees. There was Mary in the shower making out with Leon while George was fucking her from behing. They looked over at me and Mary said guys that's the look he had last night before he passed out I'm going to need help getting him back in bed.