Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Jungle Fever – Myth or Reality?
Old 07-23-2019, 08:31 PM

Default Jungle Fever – Myth or Reality?

A few years ago, I was seeing a (married)white woman and something came up that got me thinking, so I wanted to get some feedback from this group. By the way, I didn’t find out that she was married until we had been seeing each other for several weeks.

After we had been intimate for some time, we fell into a routine in which we saw each other an average of once a week. Sometimes somewhat longer, sometimes twice in a week. At some point, I noticed that anytime we could not line up our schedules to get together for playtime at least once per week, she would call or text and seemed eager to see me. Once after a very good session, she seemed quite relaxed and I asked her about that. She said that she started feeling “itchy” if more than 4 or 5 days passed without seeing me. I found that somewhat surprising, since she had confided that she and hubby were still intimate and that he was a “pretty good” lover. I asked her about that and her response was, “It’s just not the same”. I did not dig into what she meant, but it became obvious that she had physical needs that I was somehow able to meet that her hubby was not able to (or didn’t want to). We developed a little “inside joke” that she had “jungle fever”. I can even recall telling her there was no cure for “jungle fever”, but the treatments were wonderful! We would laugh at that naughty little joke now and then.

I never thought that “jungle fever” (or whatever you want to call it) was real, but it does appear that some white women develop a physical attraction for either one specific black male or black guys in general. I really don’t know if its anything more than normal male-female bonding, but I have heard of white women who get moist whenever they are in close proximity to or are alone with a black man.

What have your experiences been?

Old 07-24-2019, 09:11 AM

I don't believe in "jungle fever". Think about how many men married women fucked before they got married. When I've talked with some married women they've only had 5-10 partners then were married. So to them bland sex is good sex and when they get outside of that and get something thats more in tuned, sensual, compassionate and rhythmic to their bodies they become captivated with it. I've had married white women be in awe of my sensuality and couldn't believe that they've been missing out on that kind of sex their entire adult lives. I've heard cheating wives complain about cheating, abuse, financials or things to that effect but very of them would discuss the lack of sex or satisfaction within their marriages because ultimately they're still fucking their husbands because thats the cover up. I just always figured theres a void somewhere, whether physical or mental, that needs to be met and that's whats fulfilling them. If a woman is having sex with you once a week, or even a month shes definitely missing at home.

Wife definitely agrees....
Old 07-26-2019, 09:37 PM

Default Wife definitely agrees....

There is a "jungle fever" that she gets (and most women that we are aware of that are involved with Black Lovers) that simply is DIFFERENT from the desire she/they feel for their white husband/Boyfriends.

She will do things with and for her Black Lovers that she won't consider doing for white guys. ANd she LUSTS for her Black Lovers in a manner that she has never felt for me or the white guys she has been involved with.…...she calls it her "Inner Slut"!!

First wife was the same way too, as was this wifes sister who got involved for a while after walking in to a crowded restaurant and finding her sister cozied up to a Black Lover and definitely NOT dressed for a "business meeting" which was her reason for being there alone with a Black guy. sister developed "the fever" too but got out of it after 6 months because she knows her lam eass husband would NEVER be as accepting of this as I am!! LOL

But "the fever" is a REAL DEAL!!

CW

Old 07-27-2019, 01:29 PM

If “jungle fever” means having an insatiable desire for sex with black men then I’m burning up and have been for almost 30 years....Becky

Missing something or adding something
Old 07-28-2019, 02:15 PM

Default Missing something or adding something

Sex is about excitement, novelty, curiosity, mystery, vitality, playfulness ; those kind of things. Monogamy can get monotonous for a lot of people. When a marital sex becomes repetitive and predictable, it still may be enjoyable but one can't help but want to add in something new. Interracial sex is highly about all those things and it is beautiful to the watch moving bodies and the skin contrast.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omyst View Post
Sex is about excitement, novelty, curiosity, mystery, vitality, playfulness ; those kind of things. Monogamy can get monotonous for a lot of people. When a marital sex becomes repetitive and predictable, it still may be enjoyable but one can't help but want to add in something new. Interracial sex is highly about all those things and it is beautiful to the watch moving bodies and the skin contrast.
I couldn’t agree more. Well said

Jungle fever
Old 08-01-2019, 11:59 AM

Default Jungle fever

I'm quite sure that my wife had it. Over the years she would say to me things like " I haven't had any black cock for awhile, I/we need to change that."

Always within a few days she was sharing her little, married, white pussy with a black man. It was definitely a "fever" with her. GTR

Old 04-16-2020, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omyst View Post
I'd say reality. My wife has never licked my ass in 15+ marriage, didn't hesitate to at least 3 times with black men she had sex with for the 1st time. Don't know how many times I saw the white gluey cum come out of her within about 30-60 seconds of a black guy inserting his dick in her...She always said it was about the skin contrast for her that was such a turn-on.

Last edited by jilted cuck; 04-16-2020 at 12:01 PM..

Old 04-16-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilted cuck View Post
I'd say reality. My wife has never licked my ass in 15+ marriage, didn't hesitate to at least 3 times with black men she had sex with for the 1st time. Don't know how many times I saw the white gluey cum come out of her within about 30-60 seconds of a black guy inserting his dick in her...She always said it was about the skin contrast for her that was such a turn-on.
You be the judge...
Attached Thumbnails
Jungle Fever – Myth or Reality?-394a.jpg   Jungle Fever – Myth or Reality?-vlcsnap-2020-04-16-07h07m30s913.jpg  

Curious Black/Jungle fever
Old 04-16-2020, 12:53 PM

Default Curious Black/Jungle fever

Jungle Fever is real,Many white woman are what I call Curious Black To Start.They hear about Black men and there big Cock and they Become curious,For some White woman the hunger is on to find out,Once they do form there For most of them Jungle Fever kicks in and they gotta have that Black Cock