Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

first bbc expierence
Old 12-03-2019, 01:04 PM

Default first bbc expierence

hubby and i moved into a new apartment and were at the pool swimming a couple of months ago. we met another couple there and hit it off a week later they invited us to a party they told us it could get kind of wild. When we got ther there were 5 other couples and we chated for a while and then went to the pool after we got back to their apartment and one of the guest suggested we play some strip poker. i was shocked at first but we decided to play along to see where it went. it was not long till everyone was naked and then the host suggested that we pick names for dance partners. i ended up dancing with Ted a big man of about 47. as we danced i asked him about his wife's tattoo on her shoulder. it was a Q with a spade in the center. he told me all about it and that i should try it. after a while we played another game where cards were dealt to the ladies and then the men pulled cards from another deck to see who they would go home with that night. i ended up with Charles he was the first man beside my husband i had ever been with.

hubby and i talked about the c conversation with Ted and he said he noticed the tattoo too and wondered about it also. We went to Ted and Linda for lunch and they started talking about BBC. They invited us to go with them to another party last Saturday and we agreed.

we got to their house a bout 4 pm and Linda suggest i wear something very sexy for the party. I went home and put on a tight short short and halter top and returned Teds eyes got big as saucers as he could see my camel toe, and hubby approved .

upon getting to he house we were met at the door by a black man about 5 10 and muscular. when we got in the living room there were 7 black men there and 4 white couples. it was not long till everyone was naked and i was upstairs in a bed room with two of the black guys starting to kiss and massage me. as i was laid on my back Paul took a position between my legs and slowly guided his 8 inch thick cock in me it hurt at first because i had never had anything that big inside of me when he came it flooded me and then his friend Ralph took his place to fuck me also.
it was the best night since my wedding night

first oral BBC
Old 12-03-2019, 06:22 PM

Default first oral BBC

I had been by a friends house and came home early. As usual being in a nudist family i got undressed in the laundry room and proceeded to my room. coming down the hall i looked in to tell mom i was home. I got the shock of my life there was my mom and Mr Lester a black friend of mom and dad and they were engaged in 69 and he was pulling his dripping cock out of her mouth as i entered the room. mom saw me and told me to not move as she sat up and i could see the full length of Mr Lester she told me that there was noting to worry about that dad know what was going on. then she said to come over it was time and i was old enough to learn about oral sex, she took my hand and placed it around Mr Lester s cock and told me to rub it for him. then she told me to kis it and lick it it was not long till i had it in my mouth and was massaging his balls as mom talked me through it. when he came i was shocked surprised and gagging all at he same time mom smiled and said i di good for the first time and Mr Lester was smiling, that night mom told dad and he asked me to show him what i learned

Unplanned and wonderful
Old 12-04-2019, 03:48 PM

Default Unplanned and wonderful

The first time with a black man for me started wonderfully natural and playful but slowly changed into the most erotic and wonton fucking I had ever experienced. My husband and I had tried swapping once with another white couple our age and we both enjoyed the experience of having fun with someone new. A few months later we went on vacation to Florida and after spending the day at Disney World decided very late that night to relax in the hotel jacuzzi. It was empty but after a while a handsome young black man came in with us and we had talked for about 10 minutes when my husband surprised me by inviting him to our room to relax. I simply thought, why not, and went along with it. Once in the room my husband didn’t waste any time. As he hugged me he took my bikini top off kissed me and then turned me around and delivered me into Rod’s open arms and whispered in my ear to enjoy myself. I was expecting a similar experience as before and it was until i felt his very thick BBC slowly moving in circles penetrating me. It was just below painful at the beginning but as he continued I lost myself in the most intense feeling of lust I had ever felt. all the time he kept teasing me and asking if I wanted more. I didn’t say anything for a while but my husband told me later that I ended up begging him to fuck me harder and harder as I went into uncontrolled multiple orgasms for the first time in my life. we fucked four times that night and once more in the morning before saying goodbye as we were heading back that afternoon. We never hooked up again as he moved and we lost contact. To this day, ten years later I’ve never felt so much desperate lust to be fucked out of my mind with anyone else. Rod, if you ever read this, come and fuck me again, and again, anytime, anywhere.

First time
Old 12-07-2019, 12:20 AM

Default First time

I worked at a small town fast food place when a group of basketball players from out of town stopped in they were all hitting on the girls there, one asked me to come meet at the motel in town where they were staying I declined until my girlfriend that worked with me talked me into into it we left work at 10 pm and drove over to the motel where we met the guy out front he led us to his room where another guy was laying on one of the beds we drank a few beers with them and listened to some music my friend started making out with the other dude, the guy I was with leaned in for a kiss and we started making out as well at some point I looked over and my friends shirt was off and she had her guys cock out and was sucking it my guy took his cock out and I gave it a few strokes with my hand before licking the tip of it and taking it into my mouth it got really big and I was having a hard time getting my mouth around it i stroked him while trying to bob my mouth up and down on him after sucking him for a while my guy stood up and layed me on my back and practically ripped my black uniform pants off he pulled my panties off and spread my legs I felt him rub the big head of his cock that was slick with my spit against my pussy lips mixing with my wetness he held my lips apart and sank all the way in I let out a moan as he touched places inside me I had never felt,It hurt but in a good way he pounded into me so rough and fast but I was loving it my pussy was making all kinds of squishing sounds and I had never been wetter , he flipped me over and pulled me up and fucked me doggy pulling my hair and slapping my ass it turned me into a animal I rammed my ass back harder against him trying to take in as much cock as I could wanting even more I had never felt so stretched and just full , we fucked like that hard and fast till I came so hard my pussy just buzzing milking his cock, he layed me face down on the bed never pulling out pinned my hands and fucked me for a good ten minutes before I felt him ram all the way in and felt his cum flooding inside me his cock twitching with each stream of cum that shot inside me he pulled out and I was so exhausted I just drifted off to sleep at some point early in the morning he woke me up and had me on my side and had my leg lifted up and entered me again he went slow and ended up cumming in me a second time I was sore the next couple days but I wouldnt trade the experience for anything