Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Luring BBC
Old 04-28-2010, 11:24 AM

Post Luring BBC

iI nterested in hearing how other white couples pick up BBC, other than online.

My ex picked up a hot young Bull at the Mall, he worked in a shoe shop and she was interested so she removed her panties and went in the shop while I looked in the wiindow..she got him kneeling in front while she tried on a pair of boots and gave him a long flash of her shaven pussy.
She flirted for a while then told him she wanted to order a pair in another color and left him her cell #.
He fucked her as soon as he finished his shift.

On our honeymoon she fucked the Masseur who was a huge muscular young black stud,by asking for a private massage in our honeymoon suite.

Anyone got a good pick-up technique ?

Old 05-06-2010, 02:55 PM

Wink

leigh come and pick up my cock and do your duty

Old 05-06-2010, 03:38 PM

My wife has used the mall too as a great place to find prospective bulls. She will usually make some sort of contact by just smiling and glancing at the guy until he gets the message. Sometimes I am with her and other times she may be alone. she will usually give the guy my cell number and as you might guess, I usually hear from them rather quickly. I have watched her fuck several she has met this way.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:30 PM

My ex had a very hot figure and never failed to pick up whenever she wanted.

She had alot of success in the Mall and would accidentally bump into her target, if he was shopping or if he worked there she would always find a way to leave her number.

She picked up a couple of Bulls at the Garage where she had her car and her pussy serviced.

She always did well on vacation and had five or six black guys on our honeymoon in Cuba.
Another favourite ploy she used on cruise vacations she would get dolled up and hit the bars on her own, when she found a guy she would say she had left her shipboard credit card in the room and could he/they buy her a drink until i show up 15' later.

She would already have broken the ice and explained we both liked her getting black cock.

She also got a lot of black guys from the gym and once bought 3 home together.

As soon as they show interest she tells them i,m cool with it and i am willing to watch or join.

Course as soon as she starts sucking his cock i,m taking pictures ans when shes riding on top i,m licking his balls and shaft

Picking up bbc
Old 05-31-2010, 03:30 PM

Default Picking up bbc

Get sexy dressed, short skirt no panty and go alone to night club alone sit at the bar near to the guys get some cigarrette and ask for light accept some drinks, visual contacts welcome.

Ideas...
Old 05-31-2010, 04:09 PM

Default Ideas...

Though not really new to the wife sharing, we are new to the picking up. Actually she agreed that this Friday we can go out and she'll pick someone up. I'm very excited but not exactly sure where to go. I'd like to go to a bar/night club but if the musics too loud, I would think it hampers things. The mall would be good but does anyone else have any good ideas?

whore wife
Old 09-24-2010, 12:39 AM

Default whore wife

My wife all in one night was hooked up with her regular black lovers friend then wen't back to her lovers house and finally picked up a stranger who took her back to his hotell room. The kicker is he thought she was a hooker and asked her how much? so she chaged him $80.00

Old 01-08-2014, 04:47 PM

My x wife I would dress her really then I would take her to a black bar and drop her off. They knew what she was there for and became very popular there. And a few times she would get picked up there and they would take her back to thier place or to a buddys place and on quite a few occasions when they did that most of them had roomates or friends over. She got to be known at the club as the gangbang queen.

Pick-ups
Old 09-23-2014, 07:51 AM

Default Pick-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4bbcfl View Post
My x wife I would dress her really then I would take her to a black bar and drop her off. They knew what she was there for and became very popular there. And a few times she would get picked up there and they would take her back to thier place or to a buddys place and on quite a few occasions when they did that most of them had roomates or friends over. She got to be known at the club as the gangbang queen.
THAT is exactly what to do, if you want BBC, & it works every time!! When I told my husband about a "Black Club" that was notorious for being the place married, white wives, went to get picked up for sex,he told me that it was also where white couples hooked up with hot black men! I got all "dolled-up" in an absolutely obscene outfit... tiny mini,sheer blouse, white thigh high stockings! We were there 10 minutes & I was dancing, and making out on the dance floor with TWO handsome black men! Another white girl, dressed like I was, was giving a guy a blowjob in a booth! That became our favorite place when we needed to find friends for fun!!

Old 11-24-2014, 05:44 AM

I wish more photos would be posted of good little sluts having fun in clubs, sucking black cock in the booths with white hubby looking on.