Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Wedding Surprise Part 1
Old 06-14-2020, 07:18 PM

Default The Wedding Surprise Part 1

The Wedding Surprise
July 2014

On a Saturday in July of 2014, we attended the wedding of the daughter of a friend of my wife Lenora’s at a local hotel and catering hall. At the time, we didn’t know it, but this wedding was going to change our sex life forever. Some of this I saw and heard myself and some Lenora told me about after.

At the time, Lenora was a mature brunette, about 5’ 2”, with an average build with shoulder length thick dark brown hair. She was dressed in an all-black knee-high dress with black stockings and black open toe pumps. She did not wear a bra because it was summer. I was dressed in a light gray suit.

The wedding was the usual thing. It was a boisterous party atmosphere in a large darkened hall. People were dancing, drinking, and partying as expected and having a great time. We sat a table with similar aged couples, with the exception of a single black male guest. We did not know any of the people at our table, which was rare, but not an issue. Most of the weddings we attended were of family members and we knew the majority of attendees. Regardless, we always made the best of it.

We were at table number eleven. Oddly, the table was not round but was a long rectangular table located in the far back of the hall. Our area around the table was dark and out-of-the-way, with not a lot of traffic.

We sat in the row that backed up to the rear wall, with a view of the dance floor and the entire room. Everyone at the table seemed to like this location as all mostly stood up and partied heartily. The black man was at the end of the back row, our row, in the last seat with no one on his right.

As we filed into our seats from the left side, Lenora went in first and took the seat next to the black man, on his left. We introduced ourselves to everyone at the table. The black man introduced himself to us as David. David was a muscular person and at least 6 feet 5 inches tall. He was dressed in a dark gray suit. His head was totally shaved and he had no facial hair, and he drank vodka on the rocks. His physique was noticeable as his muscles bulged through his suit jacket. He also liked to stand at his seat, which seemed to annoy Lenora immediately as there was less room when he did. I think he liked annoying her because when he did it, he would look at her and she rolled her eyes. He slyly smiled when she did. The party ensued. Both Lenora and David were drinking heavily.

Lenora and I did not get out much so we used these engagements to have a good time and we usually drank too much. There were pitchers of drinks on each table. Screwdrivers, Rum and Coke, Cosmopolitans, and some blue drink. I had no idea what it was. The women seemed to like that one because it was sweet and didn’t taste like it had alcohol in it. Lenora especially loved that one it seemed!

The guests were all having a great time, as they danced and partied to the DJ and the popular music. We were having a nice time as well. Lenora continued to drink that blue drink and was clearly getting intoxicated, at least to me. I did not mind at all; it was a party.

Unbeknownst to me though, David, who himself was feeling the booze, saw the start of Lenora’s intoxication and began working his charm on her. He made comments about her looks, her breasts and how sexy she looked in her black dress. He even said something about “taking care of business with her” or something along those lines. I could not hear a lot what he said because he was on the other side of her and the music was loud. He continued to stand and dance by his chair and would bend down at times to say something in her ear. His seat was next to her so when he stood up; he was very close to Lenora.

Despite her drunkenness, I could tell by her expressions that something was going on between them. He continued to dance and stand very close to Lenora. He kept rubbing her arm or rubbed his left leg against hers. David also kept whispering things in Lenora’s right ear, which was on the opposite side of me. She made a face or shook her head while trying to move away from him but there was not enough room. She smirked, smiled, and then she said to him, “no way you’re drunk” a few times. I did hear his reply though, “So are you, I see” and he smiled.

When I asked her about it, she said angrily, “Nothing. Don’t worry about it Ed! Go get yourself a drink and relax!” When this all started she seemed annoyed and disgusted by David. She also seemed curious about this huge black man paying so much attention to her, and I guess, she was flattered. As Lenora drank more and more, she obviously got more intoxicated. When she gets like that, she sometimes got snippy and mean. I got annoyed with her and went off to the bar to get a drink.

As they continued drinking, David now sat down on her right. He continued to whisper things to Lenora. He said, “Have you ever seen a black man’s cock before Lenora? I know once you white bitches see one, you can’t wait to have one!” “Don’t call me a bitch jerk off! You’re fucking disgusting,” she said, and then she blushed and rolled her eyes at him. She tried to move her chair away. She couldn’t because there was still no room. David just laughed and said You’re gonna beg me to fuck you with my big black cock tonight Lenora. Just wait and see.”

David stared at Lenora, but she tried not to look at him. At this time, she was drunk. She tried to stand up, but wobbled, and fell back into her seat. David caught her and helped guide her down.

As he did, with his left arm on the back of her chair now holding it in place, he slowly slid his right hand under her dress. Lenora, startled, reacted but in slow motion and tried to push his hand away as subtly as she could without making anyone aware of what was going on. But David was too strong. She could not budge his hand!

Even with both of her hands on his wrist trying to stop him, David forcefully rubbed her pussy through her black panties. Lenora, not too embarrass herself or make a scene, continued to try and stop him but he was too strong and his hand was huge. The other guests at the table were all having a good time and oblivious to this and unaware that any of this was even going on. Lenora whimpered lowly and started to panic as she felt herself getting wet. David stared at her, smiled and said “Oh yeah Lenora. You’re wet already. This is gonna be easy.”

Lenora gasped at the feel of his huge warm hand. She was drunk and confused, but she knew she could not stop this stranger from doing what he wanted to her. Despite her fear and reluctance however, she was excited and David knew it! Her pussy was wet and her nipples immediately reacted to the presence of David’s fingers. Her nipples were hard and protruded noticeably through her dress.

Because Lenora had not cried out, David leaned closer to her. His left cheek now touched hers and he rubbed her cheek with his and slid his long wet tongue down her cheek. As he did this, he slid his hand under her panties and forced both his index and middle fingers deep into Lenora’s already wet pussy. His huge thumb rubbed her aroused clit from side to side.

Lenora tried in vain to push his hand away but to no avail! She tried but could not move it. Her excitement grew as she started to come on his fingers, and she began to lose control.

Lenora trembled as her juices dripped all over this stranger’s huge fingers. She tried not to look at David and looked away at the dance floor. Her head bobbed up and down slowly as her eyes glassed over. She gasped and gasped as his fingers worked her! Looking at her from afar, you would think her head just bobbed to the music.

She did everything she could not to cry out! She stopped trying to push David’s hand away and grabbed the table in front of her. Her painted fingernails tore at the tablecloth for support! Her panties were now drenched with her warm juices. Her stockings were wet and her juices ran down the inside of her thighs. Her seat was wet now and sticky.

As David’s fingers furiously kneaded her swollen clit, Lenora finally turned and stared at David. With final surrender in her teary eyes and a pout on her open lips, she slowly opened her legs wider. This allowed this stranger’s huge hand deeper penetration into her steaming pussy.

With a smile, he looked back at her and said, “I told you this was my pussy tonight, didn’t I Lenora? Our evening has just begun. When I’m done with you, you will love black cock!”

Lenora muffled her moans as she tried to keep anyone from hearing her. Nevertheless, she could not help herself now. Lenora pushed her clit back against his fingers violently, coming repeatedly on David’s fingers. Her eyes widened and she had put her left hand over her mouth to quiet her squeals! She desperately tried not to scream out!

Tags
bbc bull, cuckold 1st time, mature wife