Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Wedding Surprise Part 3
Old 06-14-2020, 07:22 PM

Default The Wedding Surprise Part 3

David noticed me now standing in the corner. He grabbed Lenora’s hips, smirked and nodded at me, and rammed his 10 inches back into her! Lenora grunted and David said, loud enough for me to hear, “You love my black cock don’t you Lenora? David looked at me now and said, “You like watching me fuck the shit out of your wife don’t you Ed? This here pussy was made for black cock! Lenora, tell Ed that you love my black cock. Tell him!”

As David pounded her, she looked at me with her drunken smile. Her moans grew louder as she stared directly at me!

Lenora, still drunk, slurred out, “I love your black cock… I love your big cock!” As Lenora moaned, I realized I came in my pants!

As he fucked her from behind, David grabbed a tube of KY jelly that was on the nightstand. He said, “This fine ass is mine too!”

He grabbed the lubricant, doused his throbbing member with it, and slowly began to enter her ass! We had discussed anal sex before but we had never done it.

His cock was so hard, and as he began driving it into Lenora’s asshole, as drunk as she was, she began to protest, “No, no, no, no, wait, no, please, no, I never…”

But it was too late. Her wetness and the KY helped as the head of David’s cock made its way into her ass. Her expression turned from dread to acceptance.

As David slowly stretched her ass with his cock, her expression changed. She grunted, squealed, and mumbled and slurred words I couldn’t make out. She was delirious again as her ass was now the receptacle of David’s big cock.

He could only get half his cock in her ass, but it was enough. Lenora moaned and squealed. I could not tell if it was pain or pleasure but with each thrust of his cock into her ass, he rubbed her clit furiously with his huge hand. Lenora’s pussy squirted continuously. I had never seen her squirt before!

David started to grunt and suddenly pulled back. He quickly jumped onto the bed and grabbed Lenora’s head. As he held the back of her head with his left hand, he pushed his cock into Lenora’s mouth. She opened it willingly.

He exploded with what seemed like a quart of hot jism into Lenora’s mouth! Her eyes widened larger with each thrust of David’s hips as she swallowed this black stranger’s load. David grunted loudly with each thrust and made sure he turned to look at me. Lenora swallowed it all. At home, she hated sucking my cock and would never swallow! What happened to her?

Lenora then grabbed hold of David’s still pulsing cock. Her small hand made his cock look even bigger. She quickly jerked the shaft and with her right hand making sure she got all of David’s jism out. She stared over at me as she continued to jerk this stranger’s huge black cock in front of me and smiled.

She peered up as if hypnotized by him, and said “Any more unfinished business we need to take care of David?”

David let out a loud laugh and said “it’s gonna be a long night”. I walked over to the sofa, sat down and got ready for the next show. I realized then it was time for me to change my underwear!

Tags
bbc all holes filled, cuck slut, cuckhold husband