Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first time !
Old 10-07-2020, 06:00 PM

Default My first time !

If you are interested, here is the story of my first time ;-)

I was 20 when it happened. At this point, I only had a few boyfriends but I never went further than kissing. So yes, I was an virgin. I was very distant with them and they, along with my friends, thought I was cold and maybe frigid. I thought I was too to be honest. The very idea of having sex with them was strange to me so I never felt the need to try and they never tried to push me either.

So here I am, going on vacations to the Seychelles with my mom and my step-dad. I don't really know the exact translation but it was a "Guest House" kind of vacation. We were hosted by a couple; in their home. they lived in a nice cottage (? I guess xD). I will not get into too much details about the cottage but they lived their with their son, which was probably around 25... Yes, you guessed it.

He was nice looking, pretty tall and with he -along with his parents- had a pretty dark skin. I was not used to that and his tone of skin made it a bit uneasy for me to be around him. Yet, my parents and I had differents idea on how to spend those holidays so they often went places with our guest and I was left with the guy.

I wanted to find small beaches with very few people and walk a bit into the wild and he provided just that ! I was thrilled, it's a really gorgeous place.
He really knew the place and showed me amazing spots. He was also very tactil and as he made me discover the island, he never missed a chance to get close to me or place his hand upon me.
I normally didn't like people to get to close to me or touch me but I felt a bit different around him. Even though I still felt a bit uneasy around him, we spent 3 whole days together and we laughed a lot !

On the 4th day, things took quite a turn, one you expect to read xD. We were home alone and I expected to leave to go to the beach but he went to me instead saying he liked me, that I had to like him too since I never rejected his touch. And he touched my even more. I didn't say a thing and the uneasiness I felt grew even more. He took my silence as confession and kissed me. My silence was a confession. He took me by the hand I guided me to his room. He touched and kissed me even more and before I realized, we were both naked. It was strange seeing a guy naked for the first time. He was really handsome and his sex seemed really hard and big. The uneasiness I was feeling grew through the roof. It was a feeling I had never felt before so I missunderstood what it really was : excitement. I was excited by his touch, his kisses and his desire to have sex with me.

He had me lie on his bed and put his head and his tongue between my legs. It felt strange but pleasant ;-)
Then he made his way on top of me and kissed me yet again.

It was overwelming to feel his body and his weight on me. And his skin tone against mine was really majestic.
It was the very first time I felt like a girl. I mean, with a girl's body and needs. Sexual needs.

He answered those need and entered me. Since stupid me said nothing about being a virgin, it was a bit painful.
But I don't need to draw you a picture, the pain turned into something else. A feeling worth moaning for...
It's really a strange feeling having a men going inside you, taking you, possessing you, marking his territory, making you his...
After god goes how long this feeling stopped and he rolled on the side.
I was a different girl and I was the same.

When my mom got back a few hours later, I was scared to see her.
I expected her to know, to smell it on me I guess xD.
But she did not, like nothing happened.
And we kept fucking me until the end of our vacations.

Well there it is, my first time xD
Hope you like it and my english wasn't so bad !

Hope you were not pregnant
Old 10-11-2020, 07:45 PM

Default Hope you were not pregnant

Did he cum inside you? If he did, then how did you manage not to get pregnant for him?
Did you ever got in touch with him after the vacation?

Old 10-12-2020, 08:43 AM

Yes he did everytime and since if was my first time, you can guess I was not on birth control.
When we got back, I started feeling a bit unwell and went to the doctor. He asked me if pregnancy could be a possibility and it was indeed.
I had an abortion in secret and never said anything to my family ^^'

My first time
Old 10-12-2020, 09:44 PM

Default My first time

My VERY Sexy (and Horny) Wife started having SEX with her mother's live in BLACK Boy Friend when she was 13. They had SEX 3-4 times a week for 3 years before her mom caught them "in the act". Her mother went nuts with anger, then married him.

Old 12-31-2023, 06:25 AM

What a wonderful way to learn and grow.

You write so beautifully. I am sure you have a beautiful sprit.

I have a question if you do not mind.

Could you generally describe your appearance?

What famous French women would you say you resemble the most? Merci!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squillie View Post
If you are interested, here is the story of my first time ;-)

I was 20 when it happened. At this point, I only had a few boyfriends but I never went further than kissing. So yes, I was an virgin. I was very distant with them and they, along with my friends, thought I was cold and maybe frigid. I thought I was too to be honest. The very idea of having sex with them was strange to me so I never felt the need to try and they never tried to push me either.

So here I am, going on vacations to the Seychelles with my mom and my step-dad. I don't really know the exact translation but it was a "Guest House" kind of vacation. We were hosted by a couple; in their home. they lived in a nice cottage (? I guess xD). I will not get into too much details about the cottage but they lived their with their son, which was probably around 25... Yes, you guessed it.

He was nice looking, pretty tall and with he -along with his parents- had a pretty dark skin. I was not used to that and his tone of skin made it a bit uneasy for me to be around him. Yet, my parents and I had differents idea on how to spend those holidays so they often went places with our guest and I was left with the guy.

I wanted to find small beaches with very few people and walk a bit into the wild and he provided just that ! I was thrilled, it's a really gorgeous place.
He really knew the place and showed me amazing spots. He was also very tactil and as he made me discover the island, he never missed a chance to get close to me or place his hand upon me.
I normally didn't like people to get to close to me or touch me but I felt a bit different around him. Even though I still felt a bit uneasy around him, we spent 3 whole days together and we laughed a lot !

On the 4th day, things took quite a turn, one you expect to read xD. We were home alone and I expected to leave to go to the beach but he went to me instead saying he liked me, that I had to like him too since I never rejected his touch. And he touched my even more. I didn't say a thing and the uneasiness I felt grew even more. He took my silence as confession and kissed me. My silence was a confession. He took me by the hand I guided me to his room. He touched and kissed me even more and before I realized, we were both naked. It was strange seeing a guy naked for the first time. He was really handsome and his sex seemed really hard and big. The uneasiness I was feeling grew through the roof. It was a feeling I had never felt before so I missunderstood what it really was : excitement. I was excited by his touch, his kisses and his desire to have sex with me.

He had me lie on his bed and put his head and his tongue between my legs. It felt strange but pleasant ;-)
Then he made his way on top of me and kissed me yet again.

It was overwelming to feel his body and his weight on me. And his skin tone against mine was really majestic.
It was the very first time I felt like a girl. I mean, with a girl's body and needs. Sexual needs.

He answered those need and entered me. Since stupid me said nothing about being a virgin, it was a bit painful.
But I don't need to draw you a picture, the pain turned into something else. A feeling worth moaning for...
It's really a strange feeling having a men going inside you, taking you, possessing you, marking his territory, making you his...
After god goes how long this feeling stopped and he rolled on the side.
I was a different girl and I was the same.

When my mom got back a few hours later, I was scared to see her.
I expected her to know, to smell it on me I guess xD.
But she did not, like nothing happened.
And we kept fucking me until the end of our vacations.

Well there it is, my first time xD
Hope you like it and my english wasn't so bad !