Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She said I got nothing to fear (Part 1)
Old 11-24-2020, 07:27 PM

Default She said I got nothing to fear (Part 1)

Her name was Angela, and I met her when she came in for an interview for an Administrative Assistant position I had posted an online ad for. Business was booming, and I was looking for help with the influx of all of the scheduling, purchasing, bookkeeping. etc. I was also looking for an attractive woman to meet with clients when I was not able to make it to planning meetings, set up arrangements, etc.

My name is DeShaun, and I own and operate a party planning service business called “Whimsical Wishes”. We cater mostly to wealthy businessmen in the black community looking for a fun, celebratory atmosphere during their down time. Our parties can be anything from an outdoor backyard barbeque, to an all-night orgy booked in a swank downtown hotel suite. We try to give the client whatever they want, when they want, and we do our best to take care of all of the logistics.

I had been getting quite a number of resumes for the position due to the freedom, and autonomy the position provided. Plus, I had an incentive structure based on client satisfaction that would make the pay quite good as long as the clients stay happy.

I received Angela’s resume through the site I had posted the ad on, and something about her stood out. Sure I had other qualified candidates, but in Angela’s resume, not only did she seem qualified for the job, but she hinted about a “willingness to serve”, how she “aimed to please”, and even spoke about her “submissive nature”. There were also some very sexy pictures accompanying her resume. I have always had a thing for petite white women, so I must admit, I was intrigued.

It was a Friday afternoon when I reached out to Angela for an interview. She seemed very personable, and friendly…a definite plus, as the position would require interacting with people in such a manner on a regular basis. We spoke for about 10 minutes, and settled on meeting for the interview at my home office at 6pm. I was quite impressed with her ambition to fit this into her schedule, and not just put it off till next week.

At about 10 minutes till 6, Angela arrived at my place. She was dressed to impress, in tight fitting, professional looking business attire, complete with short skirt, and high heels. I greeted her at the door, and invited her in. I thanked her for fitting me into her schedule, and for making arrangements to meet with me on such short notice. I had made it clear to her on the phone that I needed help ASAP, beginning this weekend if possible.

As we began discussing her resume, her experience, and her “hints”, it came out that her Husband had encouraged her to seek additional employment where she could really enjoy letting herself go, being totally uninhibited, submissive, etc. In fact, it was her Husband that had posted her resume on the site, and applied for the position on her behalf. I told her that I would like to hire her, but also that I was attracted to her. I asked her if she or her Husband would have a problem with her new Boss flirting with her, trying to make advances, etc. She flat out said that if I hired her, she would do “whatever” was asked of her, without question, without hesitation. That “I got nothing to fear”. My response, “You’re hired, when can you start?”. Her response, “Right now Boss”.

“Angela, I am going to start by testing the limits of your submissiveness. More or less to see what you are comfortable with. Is that OK?” I said.

She replied, “Yes”

“Kiss me” I said

She complied without a word.

We made out for about 5 minutes before I broke away, and just looked into her eyes with astonishment.

“Take off your dress” I commanded.

She complied without a word once again, and once the dress was removed, there was nothing left.

“Come sit on your new Daddy’s lap” I directed.

She complied once again, never disengaging from eye contact while she came over, and sat across my lap.

We began making out once again, but this time, my hands roamed all over her body, testing the waters. By the time I made it to her pussy, she was dripping wet with anticipation. As I began toying her clit, and probing her tight little hole with my fingers she spoke up “You should know that I am a squirter”. I was about to be in heaven.

I repositioned myself a little bit, to where we were in more of a side by side 69 position as I continued playing with her pussy…adding oral, and deeper (squirt inducing) penetration with my large fingers. She had defaulted to stroking my hardening cock through my jeans, and took it upon herself to set free what I would later find out was her first BBC. She starting sucking it without hesitation, and was even doing her best to deep throat all 10” of it.

It was about this time that my phone rang. I told her to keep trying to get it all down while I took this call real quick.

“Hello, this is DeShaun” I answered.

“Hey DeShaun, we have that inventory for tomorrow’s party for Mr. King. We were just gonna drop it by if that’s alright?” My Cousin Marcus said.

“That’d be fine Marcus, just come on in when you get here.” I replied.

“OK, See you in about 5 minutes, later” He concluded.

Angela never stopped trying to deepthroat my cock while I was on the phone, and I returned to toying with & eating her pussy, making it squirt once again before I heard the door.

Now this is where Angela really impressed me…She never missed a beat as my Cousin Marcus, and his two buddies John and Andre entered the room in astonishment, watching this completely naked, petite white woman deepthroating my BBC.

“Who is this” Marcus said.

“My new Assistant Angela” I replied.

“She looks like a good one” He said.

“We are still in the process of finding out just how good” I said.

“Angela, Imagine these are clients of ours. They are undecided on whether or not they want to use our services for their upcoming Bachelor party. Convince them! Show me what you can do.” I demanded.

Again, without a word, my newly hired Assistant Angela started crawling over to my Cousin and his Buddies as they started taking their cocks out. I just sat back and watched my new Employee in training. This was going to be a good year.