Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She said I got nothing to fear (Part 2)
Old 11-24-2020, 07:28 PM

Default She said I got nothing to fear (Part 2)

Marcus, John, and Andre often helped out with logistical operations, getting parties set up, and so on. Marcus, my Cousin, more than the other two, but they often helped also when it was needed (for a few extra bucks). They were all roommates, and lived only about 3 minutes away from my place, our base of operations.

About 30 minutes had passed since I commanded my new Assistant to take care of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th BBCs she had ever seen in person. I had spent that time just observing, taking pictures & videos, and encouraging her to finish them off. After another 10-15 minutes, each of them had filled up her now stretched out pussy to the brim with black seed, and she had taken great care to suck each one clean afterwards. After I commanded her to return to Daddy’s lap, she crawled back to me, leaving a trail of BBC semen dripping out of her little swollen pussy the whole way.

As she transitioned from crawling across the floor, to climbing up onto my lap once again, I slid my 10” into her well lubed pussy. With each thrust, more of the cum from the previous 3 men would squeeze out, it was a mess. Good thing I have hardwood floors, and easy to clean leather furniture.

While she was riding me on the couch, I stood up, and started walking to the front door to see Marcus and his Buddies out. I commanded her to keep making herself cum on my cock while I carried her, and she did as she was told. She was lost in the ride, and actually squirting while I was carrying her to the door to see them out. I almost slipped in the puddles (the down side to hardwood floors).

After we had seen them out, I thought it would be a good time to show her my bedroom. She continued riding me, and cumming all over my BBC as I carried her to my bed.

“You know this position will sometimes require some late nights, maybe even overnight duties…Is that OK with you Angela?” I asked.

“I aim to please” was her response.

“In that case, We will get to know each other for the rest of the night, you will stay the night, and we will get started with getting things ready for Mr. King’s party tomorrow morning, OK?” I asked.

“That sounds good to me” She replied.

“Do we need to run this by your Husband or anything?” I asked.

“I told you, you got nothing to fear with regards to my Husband. He will be ecstatic when I tell him what I have been up to” She replied.

“Let me call him real quick, and give him an update” She added.

“Hello” Her Husband answered.

“Hi Baby, I just wanted to let you know that the interview went well. Thank You for applying for this position for me. It looks like it’s going to work out great.” Angela said to her Husband.

“I was starting to wonder how it was going, it’s almost 8pm?” Her Husband stated.

“Yeah, it looks like those little hints you put into my resume, as well as the pictures got me into a little trouble. My new Boss DeShaun has a thing for petite white women…especially submissive ones” She replied.

“What kind of trouble?” Asked her Husband.

“Well, after deciding he wanted to hire me, and I said I could start tonight, he wanted to test the limits of my submissiveness. I have been training & testing for the new role ever since, and just kinda lost track of time. I’m sorry about that.” Angela said.

“What kind of training & testing?” Questioned her Husband.

“Well, I’ll just come out and say it…I have spent the last 1.5 hours having 20 or more of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had….With 4 different Black Men! DeShaun, his Cousin Marcus, and two of his Buddies (John and Andre). They all work for DeShaun, and I will be working with them often. They all filled me up with their BBC seed, I sucked their cocks clean, and they left. DeShaun wants me to stay over, and get to know him better before we start with the party planning in the morning. Is that OK with you Sweetie?” Angela asked.

“Fuck YES!” her Husband replied.