Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She said I got nothing to fear (Part 3)
Old 11-24-2020, 07:28 PM

Default She said I got nothing to fear (Part 3)

Needless to say, I was very pleased with my new Employee Angela at this point. She also lived in Moore, OK, only about 5 minutes away from where I stayed, and only about 2 minutes away from Marcus’s place. She was definitely submissive, definitely aimed to please, and I was unable to find anything that she was unwilling to do to accomplish that goal. She was going to go far it seemed.

After she said her goodnights to her Husband while continuing to ride my cock, she looked at me and said, “I am all yours Boss”.

It was at this point that I sort of fell in Love with her. I spent the next 3 or 4 hours doing everything I could to please her while she did not only everything I asked of her, but everything she could think of to please me as well. She kissed every inch of my body, she licked my ass while stroking my cock, swallowed my cum, she let me put it in her ass, she sucked my cock clean every time I pulled out, and more. She was simply amazing. We fell asleep in each other’s arms around 1am with me gently stroking her hair, with her head on my chest.

The next morning, I woke up to her sucking my cock once again. She was just going at it lightly when I first woke up as to not wake me, but once she saw that I was awake, she started choking it down like she was the night before. With all of last nights practice, she had no trouble getting all 10” down her throat now. She must have just seen that BBC morning wood, and couldn’t help herself. I reached over, and felt her dripping wet pussy, and decided I could use a little breakfast myself. After eating her for a bit, and getting a good drink by making her squirt again, I commenced to throw her down on the bed, face down, ass up, and take what was now mine once again. She must have came another 6-7 times while I was pounding away, re-soaking the bed once again. After I gave her her morning dose of BBC seed, without a word, she went down for the clean up once again.

“Go get a shower going, clean yourself up, and wait for me to join you.” I said.

While she went to clean up, I reached out to Mr. King to make arrangements for our Saturday meeting to discuss the final plans for tonight. We set up a lunch meeting for noon at the AirBnb location where the party would be held. Mr. King wanted to have BBQ for lunch, so I went ahead and called in an order for Angela to pick up on her way to his place before joining her in the shower. Immediately after I finished ordering, Marcus called with an issue about our DJ for the night. I would have to swing by his place before going to Mr. King’s to get it straightened out.

As soon as I entered the shower, she began lathering me up, scrubbing, kissing, licking, etc. She wanted me to put it down again, but we had a timeline to stick to. Only 30 minutes before Mr. King was expecting his lunch, and I still had to sort out the DJ issue. We made out a little bit, she got me hard, and stroked on my cock (that was bigger than her forearm) for a bit, but I had to send her on her way to keep our schedule. Needless to say, she was aroused, and disappointed that I wouldn’t be able to give her what she NEEDED at that moment.

I explained, “I have ordered BBQ for Mr. King. He expects our meeting to start at noon, but I have to swing by Marcus’s place for a few to work out an issue with the DJ. I want you to throw on that sexy little outfit you were wearing last night, pick up the BBQ, head over to Mr. King’s AirBnb ahead of me, and keep him company until I get there. I have texted both the address of the BBQ place, and the AirBnb to your cell. Can you handle that Angela?”

“Yes Sir” she replied as she pushed backwards onto me against the shower wall, penetrating herself with my 10”, and taking it all the way in. She paused once it was all the way inside her, flexed her Kegel muscles to grip me tightly, and then pulled herself off of it as she wiggled her little butt out of the bathroom. She was so fucking Hot. I hope she knows how to handle Mr. King I thought.

I heard the front door close as I was getting out. I got a call from Angela at 5 till noon as I was getting into my truck…I had forgotten to give her the code to get into the AirBnB neighborhood. I gave her the code, and Mr. King’s cell phone number for good measure. I explained that I was on my way over to Marcus’s place, and I should be there by 12:45 or 1pm. I asked her to express my sincerest apologies for running late, and to explain that it was related to an urgent issue with the DJ. I also explained that Mr. King is one of our bigger clients, and asked that she please do whatever is needed to keep him happy till I get there. She said “I got nothing to fear”.

Mr. King had been a client of mine since I started Whimsical Wishes 5 years ago. He was a local black millionaire who loved to throw lavish parties, and have a good time. He was very flirtatious, and was used to getting what he wanted.

Angela showed up just before noon, and carried the BBQ lunch in for Mr. King to enjoy. She apologized on my behalf, explained that I was tied up taking care of an issue with the DJ, and that she was there to take care of anything that he needed until I got there.

Mr. King suggested that she put the BBQ in the oven on the warm setting to keep it fresh for my arrival, and then take a tour of the AirBnb mansion that would be the site of tonight’s get together (a team building excersise for his MVP employees).

Angela did as she was told, and put the BBQ in the oven for later. Then she joined Mr. King for the tour.

As she followed Mr. King through the mansion, she was still thinking of DeShaun’s 10” inside of her. It must have shown on her face that she was aroused, because Mr. King knew exactly what she was thinking about. As they entered the Master Suite, Mr. King said, “Angela, I’d like for you to lay on that King Sized bed there, and show me your pussy”.

“Yes Sir” Angela replied before dropping her dress off of her shoulders, onto the floor, then seductively crawling onto the bed. She laid on her back, spread her legs wide open, and began toying her soaking wet pussy for Mr. King to enjoy.

Mr. King responded by crawling into bed after her, and began eating her delicious pussy.

After her first orgasm from oral, Angela proceeded to mount Mr. King, and ride him slowly. At this pace, she was able to achieve another 2 orgasms before I showed up. I found them in the Master Suite, her on top, moaning away. She made him finish inside her, sucked his cock clean, and put it away in his millionaire slacks before heading back to the kitchen to get the BBQ ready.

Mr. King and I said our hellos, he complemented me on the new Assistant, and then we joined her in the Dining Room to have lunch.