Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She said I got nothing to fear (Part 5)
Old 11-24-2020, 07:30 PM

Default She said I got nothing to fear (Part 5)

Angela arrived at Marcus’s House around 1:45pm to drop off the cash. She was a little nervous as to how she might be treated with Marcus (and his two roommates) knowing how submissive she can be. Despite her anxiety about the impression they might have gotten last night, she rang the bell.

“Hello Angela! DeShaun said you’d be coming by. Come on in! I am in the first room on the right at the top of the stairs.” Marcus said through the doorbell.

Angela entered the house, looked around, and walked up the stairs towards the room.

As she approached the top of the stairs, she could hear what sounded like John and Andre talking down the hall to the left, and what sounded like a shower in the room to the right.

“Hello Angela” she heard both of them say from down the Hall.

“Hello Boys” she replied as she headed into the room on the right.

As she entered the room, she heard the shower noise stop, and after a few moments, Marcus entered from the adjacent bathroom completely naked.

“Here is the cash DeShaun wanted me to drop off Marcus.” She stated as she handed him the envelope while checking out his chiseled physique.

“Thanks Angela” Marcus replied while taking the envelope, and continuing to dry himself off.

“Stay for a while, make yourself comfortable?” Marcus asked while gesturing towards his bed.

“I really shouldn’t, I need to get home to my Husband Tony, and get ready for the party tonight.” She responded.

“Just for a few minutes? We could smoke a blunt?” He flirtatiously asked.

“OK, I could use a little smoke break.” Angela added as she sat on the bed continuing to admire Marcus’s physique.

Marcus lit the blunt he already had rolled on his dresser, and passed it to Angela before continuing to get his clothes together. He continued going back and forth between getting ready, and coming back for his turn to hit the blunt. Each time he would approach Angela, he could tell that she was checking out his naked body, and his now hardening BBC. After he had his things together, he sat next to Angela, still naked.

When Angela went to pass the blunt to Marcus again, he grabbed her wrist, took the blunt, and then placed her hand on his now rock hard BBC. She starting stroking it without question. It was just as big as DeShaun’s, and she was pretty well hooked on the thought of servicing a thick, massive BBC, any BBC, at this point. As soon as she started stroking it, she could feel her pussy moistening yet again, and couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t help but to start sucking it, licking it from top to bottom, kissing Marcus’s balls, and showing him just how good she has adapted her throat to his size since last night. He was impressed.

About this time, John and Andre entered the room to see what was going on, and were pleased to see that their new company slut was doing her job well. They made a few verbal observations among themselves, and encouraged Marcus to proceed.

“Really guys, I am supposed to be getting home to my Husband, getting a little rest, and getting cleaned up for the party tonight.” Angela commented when she saw the other two large men enter the room.

“Just let us bust a quick nut in you before you go.” Marcus said.

“Well, it has been almost an hour since I’ve gotten any dick. Why not.” Angela replied.

Though the men were sincerely trying to make it a quick affair, they were still young black men with lots of stamina. Angela spent the next 1.5 hours having repeated orgasms with the men in Marcus’s bed.

“Now I am leaking all over again, from both holes.” Angela stated as she slipped her dress back on.

“Where are your panties?” Andre asked.

“I don’t have any today, but I will start bringing them with me just in case.” Angela responded.

“Thanks for all the protein boys.” She said as she exited the room, and headed back to her SUV.

“Bye Bye Angela, see you again real soon” The three men said as she left.

As Angela drove towards her house 3 minutes away, she was overcome with the weight of what she had been up to since the interview last night. She felt so sexy, so desired, so stimulated. She pulled over into an empty parking lot, and began playing with her sloppy, cum filled, used pussy. After bringing herself to another climax, she continued home to her Husband Tony.