Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She said I got nothing to fear (Part 6)
Old 11-24-2020, 07:31 PM

Default She said I got nothing to fear (Part 6)

“Hello Sweetie! How was your first day at your new job?” Angela’s Husband Tony asked as she entered their house.

“It was great! Sorry I was out of touch.” She replied as she gave him a kiss.

“My new Boss DeShaun wants me back at his place…I mean ‘the office’, by 7:30-8pm.” Angela stated.

“Damn Baby, it’s already almost 4pm, and you taste like cum. That doesn’t give us much time together. He must really like you.” Tony commented.

“Yeah…We seem to have hit it off, and he has lots of things for me to ‘work on’. You got nothing to fear though.” Angela replied.

“What have you been up to since I saw you before your interview last night?” Her Husband asked.

Angela spent the next 20-30 minutes recounting the events that had transpired since they were last together. She included every detail just like her Husband liked, and even admitted that she thinks she might have gotten addicted to BBC.

Just as she had suspected, the extent to which she had let go of her inhibitions shocked her Husband. He was amazed that she had given in to her submissive nature to such a degree, with FIVE different black men, and very pleased that she had reaped her just reward, many times over. He was overcome by an overwhelming need to reclaim his Loving Wife, and led her to the bedroom.

Angela was initially uneasy with letting her Husband proceed. She felt that she might need a shower after all of the trouble she had gotten into first. After seeing the passionate look in his eyes however, she knew that it didn’t matter. She would never be able to wash all of their Black seed away anyways. The remainder was destined to be absorbed into her delicate womb, and into her skin. He Loved her so much, that nothing was going to stop him.

Tony made passionate Love to his Wife for the next two hours, reassuring her that her new role as “The Whimsical Wishes Office Slut” was fully embraced, and she would be supported by her Husband. Could life get any better?

It was almost 7pm by the time Tony finished ravaging his Wife, and it was time for her to start getting ready to get back to her new Black Master DeShaun. Angela jumped in the shower with her Husband, and he did all of the work of getting her cleaned up while she just lost herself in amazement regarding her new situation. After they were done with their shower, Tony was completely at Angela’s service with helping her get ready for her evening. He did all he could to pamper her, pick another sexy little outfit, and send her out the door feeling sexier than ever.

“I am going to need to take some panties with me Sweetie.” Angela stated as a matter of fact.

“Aww, are you sure?” Tony responded with a somewhat disappointed look on his face.

“I will only be putting them on AFTER I have been filled up with black seed Baby. I have been leaking quite a bit in the last 24 hours. I should probably start keeping a few pairs in my purse from now on. To soak up all the cum.” Angela explained.

Tony grabbed a few of the skimpiest panties Angela had, and stuffed them in her purse for her.

Just as Angela was getting ready to walk out the door at 7:25pm, DeShaun called.

“Angela, we are out front. Figured we would all ride together to the party site to finish getting things ready.” DeShaun said on the phone.

“Would your Husband like to meet me / us?” He asked.

Angela turned to her Husband, and asked him if he would like to meet her new Boss and Co-Workers. Tony said yes, and they began walking out to DeShaun’s truck.

Tony introduced himself, and shook the hands of the 4 black men in the Truck as Angela climbed over the lap of Marcus in the front passenger seat to wiggle her little butt into the middle seat. Tony wished everyone a fun evening, mentioned being a fan of seeing pictures & video of his wife in action, and thanked all of the men for taking such good care of his slutty little Wifey.

Angela leaned over DeShaun in the driver’s seat, and gave her Husband Tony a kiss goodbye. As she was pulling back from the Kiss, DeShaun gently grabbed her by the back of the head, and pulled her into another passionate Kiss with him. After their kiss, as DeShaun was telling Tony goodbye, She continued by passionately kissing Marcus as the other two in the back seat seemed to start groping her.

As they pulled away, all Tony could think was “Damn, She isn’t going to be starving for attention any time soon is she?”

“Ding” Tony’s phone alerted.

He just received a text from DeShaun with a video attachment. It included an edited highlight reel of last night’s interview process, including the “training” exercise, and the time spent in DeShaun’s bedroom.

“Ding” Tony’s phone alerted again.

This time, it was a message from Marcus, with a link to a raw video of her time in his bed with John, Andre, and him earlier that day.

Tony couldn’t help himself. He headed back upstairs, and masturbated to the visual and auditory stimulation of his Wife in total ecstasy between multiple BBCs, and the realization, by looking at her face in the videos, that she was truly hooked, and would be doing this from now on.