Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Adventure of a Married BBC Slut
Old 11-28-2020, 04:04 AM

Default Adventure of a Married BBC Slut

This adventure started over 12 years ago, but was in the making for more than that. my wonderful husband opened pandoras box to me, and I fell hard. There are two parts to this, which is being married and staying happy, and getting the adventures he introduced me into. I have been shared by my husband with...lets say a number of of wonderful black men. And with that there was little resistance to say the least.

I started slow, high anxiety and slowly eased into this lifestyle. I started with online chatting, with anyone to hubby leaned me into BBC. that was my first, which was awesome to say the least. Through the years I have seen, fucking wow and well that looked bigger in the pictures...

All in all minimal regrets, but the sluttiest I thought I was, was actually a set up by hubby and a new Bull. Hubby set out an outfit, black dress, thigh highs heels, thats it. An envelope said get in car and drive.Phone connected to my car a text came in told me directions to a bar. I texted him when I arrived and went in. At the bar as directed I sat down ordered me a drink. As my drink quickly emptied another one showed up. Bartender said it was from the other end of the bar. Text hubby that some big guy at the end of the bar baught me a drink. he said toast him. I did and soon he came over. He introduced himself as Don, so I said 1 sec and texted hubby, a black guy named Don is sitting next to me. he sent back when the bartender askes if you want another drink let me know. Don and I had some small talk and soon my drink was low. The bartender came and asked the question. One sec I said and texted hubby. He responded with, "Tell the bartender it depends if Don is going to fuck me infront of my hisband or not". The bartender smiled a shit eating smile and looked at Don, "and"? Don told him we would be leaving now. He followed me home, hubby and Don set it all up. And the night went very well.

So whats your story?

Last edited by Hotboots101; 11-29-2020 at 01:05 PM..

Old 07-17-2021, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
This adventure started over 12 years ago, but was in the making for more than that. my wonderful husband opened pandoras box to me, and I fell hard. There are two parts to this, which is being married and staying happy, and getting the adventures he introduced me into. I have been shared by my husband with...lets say a number of of wonderful black men. And with that there was little resistance to say the least.

I started slow, high anxiety and slowly eased into this lifestyle. I started with online chatting, with anyone to hubby leaned me into BBC. that was my first, which was awesome to say the least. Through the years I have seen, fucking wow and well that looked bigger in the pictures...

All in all minimal regrets, but the sluttiest I thought I was, was actually a set up by hubby and a new Bull. Hubby set out an outfit, black dress, thigh highs heels, thats it. An envelope said get in car and drive.Phone connected to my car a text came in told me directions to a bar. I texted him when I arrived and went in. At the bar as directed I sat down ordered me a drink. As my drink quickly emptied another one showed up. Bartender said it was from the other end of the bar. Text hubby that some big guy at the end of the bar baught me a drink. he said toast him. I did and soon he came over. He introduced himself as Don, so I said 1 sec and texted hubby, a black guy named Don is sitting next to me. he sent back when the bartender askes if you want another drink let me know. Don and I had some small talk and soon my drink was low. The bartender came and asked the question. One sec I said and texted hubby. He responded with, "Tell the bartender it depends if Don is going to fuck me infront of my hisband or not". The bartender smiled a shit eating smile and looked at Don, "and"? Don told him we would be leaving now. He followed me home, hubby and Don set it all up. And the night went very well.

So whats your story?
I met my BBC while stripping. I got him so hard I wanted to feel how big his cock was. So he got an hour vip. And I dumped it out and rode him til he came all over my wet pussy. . Rubbed it all over and he stayed hard! So I rode him til I came and he ce inside me. I had so much cum leaking out of me I had to leave. I called my bf and told him to pick me up at his hotel bar. I went to his hotel and fucked his brains out. My bf was blowing me up so I told him to wait I had a surprise. He came in me some more and all over my face. I put my panties on and left. I could feel tons of cum leaking out all over my panties they were soaked.
I got in the car and took them off, and showed my bf he had always wanted me to take a bbc. He was so excited he made me go back so he could watch. When I went back he had 2 friends with him so I let them dp and took one in everyone while my bf watched and filmed. I've never been fucked and filled up so much. After that we did it monthly, and if my bf wasn't around I made sure to call him while I was getting fucked.

Old 08-23-2021, 12:31 AM

You are so fortunate. I wish my ex had been more like your husband. Things would have turned out so much different.
Oh well.

Bbc slut here too
Old 08-23-2021, 08:35 AM

Default Bbc slut here too

I will literally fuck every bbc that presents them self. Never ever turn one down. Public. Private. Work. I never wear panties either so easier access to my prize. I would fuck every bbc in the site.
Attached Thumbnails
Adventure of a Married BBC Slut-ee403512-8d40-440a-a966-d83ba4f17893.jpg  

Old 08-28-2021, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutwifefirbbc View Post
I will literally fuck every bbc that presents them self. Never ever turn one down. Public. Private. Work. I never wear panties either so easier access to my prize. I would fuck every bbc in the site.
You are a girl after my own heart. I will absolutely do the same. In the last 10 years that I have totally been a whore for black men, I've had 3somes, 4somes, been passed around, been pimped out to both friends and strangers, worked the streets because whatever BBC I was with at the time told me too and I've loved every minute of it. When I'm with a black man, it's all about him. Whatever it takes for him to fuck me often. I've lost count of all the BBCs I've had in the last 10 years but I've loved them all. And I don't intend to ever stop.