Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Posted for meet up and went bad
Old 12-20-2020, 03:27 AM

Default Posted for meet up and went bad

So I posted on many interracial forums and went on apps trying to get a black guy to fuck my gf. It was my fantasy, not hers. my gf never knew my intentions or that I was looking to get her blacked. I figured it would be hot that if she got drunk and maybe let loose she would cheat on me if I excused myself. So I finally got the balls and met up public with a black guy but he was very sketch and seemed rude, Idk why im not sure what I was thinking but I went along with all his ideas, as how to black my gf. We ended up going back home but my gf seemed not too happy with how he was treating her and me. He was very aggressive and I tried to play it off like he was a friend that I knew. Anywho, I can't say wtf happened, I remember drinking and I was with my gf cuddled next to her and he was on the other side and night seemed to just be going nowhere and I really cant say wtf happened but I passed out. I woke up idk maybe hours or couple hours later and went looking for my gf and I know I planned for this but idk why it didnt feel right or good but I caught this black guy getting a blowjob from my gf in the bathroom . I went back to the couch and I will admit I cried...and then I would go back and see it happening and heard moaning and it didnt feel right...anyone have experience with this?
Attached Thumbnails
Posted for meet up and went bad-mckvube.jpg   Posted for meet up and went bad-imageresizeservlet.jpg   Posted for meet up and went bad-x7w9dvyj0dtxcg0dl6bvfgjy8apx9qw5.jpg   Posted for meet up and went bad-tgyh.jpg  

Last edited by magnum300; 12-20-2020 at 04:27 AM..