Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is this cuckold ?
Old 01-06-2021, 10:34 PM

Default Is this cuckold ?

So I've know this girl for a few years now but she was never my GF, juste a crush of mine. We are very good friends, though but I don't think you can call the story I'm about to tell you as a cuckold one yet it feels like one to me.
I was early 2020, a bit before shit really hit the fan but the masks were already begin to appear. I went on a week trip with some friends and of course she was part of the trip. We rented an AirBnB near the coast (I'm from Europe btw), it was a big renoved farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. The owners were supposed to be in their house next door but due to Covid, only their son was there.
My friends are very kind, so from the start, they started inviting him to eat and spend evenings with us. Of course you can guess this guy was black. I was very nice and friendly, expectually towards the girls. My crush was not really the center of his attention so I didn't pay to much attention to it.
Taking of tour of the place, I noticed a window in the bathroom. The wide and heighty one, you couldn't really see in the inside just by standing and the outside was actually facing nothing at all (well, a big field) and you would have to get around the place anyway so the windows wasn't really an issue. Unless someone was really determined to spy a bit. But the window offered a very good vew of the inside on the italian shower of the bathroom. And since my crush was often the type to wake up first and get to the shower, I was, actually, determined to spy a bit.
So on the second day of our arrival, as expected, she got up first and went to the bathroom. So I went on the outside, used something and spyed on her taking her shower. It was my first time seeing her naked of course and she was beautiful.
I spied on her for the next 2 days, nothing special but I like watching her taking a shower.
But the next day, something changed. She was in the shower, But I could see she was talking to someone I couldn't see. Until he joined her in the shower. That black dude we've kown for a couple of days joined her in the shower completely naked. I was shocked by the scene in from of my eyes. I remember her giving him a little handjob while he kissed and caressed her body. And just like that I did what I was dreaming to do for about 2 years. He lifted her up and he took her. He didn't even have a condom and didn't pull out at the end. It was a strange feeling for me : both very exciting and painful to watch.
Nobody else noticed their little game and they didn't say a word but I kept spying of her morning showers and he kept coming and fuck her every day for the rest of the week.

About a week after we went home, the first lockdown has been announced and everything closed down. I started seeing my friends only online and it was the same for my friend. Even when the lockdown was over, eveything remainded close and the situation was of course complicated and she used the fear of the virus to not meet irl. After a while, I guess she got bored of not seeing anyone and she asked me to come to her place to watch a movie (we used to do so pretty often before all of this) and asked me not to freak out and keep what I'll see a secret.

I only understood what she meant when I got to her place. I was shocked to see her belly. There was no doubt she was pregnant. She asked me not to tell anyone and that she will not keep the child once it's born. I asked if the guy from our trip was the father and she was surprised I knew about the two of them but confirmed he was indeed the father.
I actually felt even more jealous about this guy.

Since I knew about her little secret and about the father. She kept spelling out her little secrets. She told me she was actually addicted to sex, but only with black guys, a bit like some nymphomanic with a very strong fetish. She told me she was still the same person and we resumed things as it was before. But now that I knew this stuff, she didn't bother to hide it as carefully as she did before and sometimes when I go to her place, I can see guys going down the elevator for exemple. Once, a guy was still in the shower when I arrived !

Finally, a few days ago, she called me completely panicked. The baby was coming and she wanted me to drive her to the hospital so that's what I did. When we got there, she said to the staff that she would give birth anonymously. They looked quite surprised, they probably though that I was the father and didn't understand her decision but agreed to followed the procedure. I played along and was alowed in the room, hold her hand and everything.

Once they baby came out, it was clear for the people there that the baby was too dark for me to be the dad. She gave birth to a mixed boy. The staff took it away and it was the last time we saw it. I stayed with her for some time and went home. I didn't see her since that day but she texted me that she was very greatful for me to be there for her when I needed it. But now I'm not quite sure how to be around her after everything I know.

What do you guys think about it ?
What would you do ?

Btw I'm 32 and she's 27.

cuckold personality
Old 01-07-2021, 01:28 AM

Default cuckold personality

Very long but fascinating story. You certainly do have cuckold tendencies and probably would be the ideal boyfriend/husband for a beautiful woman that is exclusively with black sexual partners. My cuckold husband accepts that I am black exclusive and the fact that he will never be inside my pussy ever again. Can you be that committed as a cuckold to her?

Old 01-07-2021, 04:58 PM

Yes dude you are very close to being a cuckold. Since you don't have or ever had a physical relationship with this girl you're not quite a cuck. You kind of like the white male friend a lot of white sluts like to have around when they don't have a cuck. So they tell you about getting fucked by us. How we use and abuse her etc and you listen maybe feel sorry for her or hope she'll decide you really the guy . You're not. She only wants black cock in her. Now if you are OK with that you can graduate to being a full cuck . By marrying her or moving in with her and you can watch her with other black men. Its up to you but you're close to being a full cuck.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:00 PM

I honestly don't know if I want that. Anyway I already asked her out a long time ago and she told me I was just a friend so I don't even know if she'd want such a relationship.

But I'm not sure I would be satisfied to be only near her and nothing more. I could share her but I would like to have her too. And I don't think it would happen.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:41 PM

Not sure your story makes you a cuck it’s more a story about the one that got away or in you’re case the one you always liked never had the courage to tell so she got fucked by a real man had his baby then used you to help out cause she can take advantage of you being besotted with her when she clearly doesn’t feel the same.

Maybe now is the time to tell this girl what you actually want. Confess your feelings but it seems your setting yourself up for a fall. She’s clearly not attracted to you or want you! It won’t end well for you and if it hurts seeing her with a black guy it’s something you gotta deal with!

Old 01-08-2021, 03:10 PM

You're right you never going to have her like most cucks. You can be near her, see her with black men watch her get bred, Take her to the hospital when black babies come out of her.

Old 01-10-2021, 10:21 PM

Yeah I know I'll never have her as I'd want to but I still want her in my life.
We talked a bit this weekend and I told her I'd like to be around to help her and just be there if she needs.

So I told her I'd like to watch her and she said she'd consider it.
I guess I'll give an update in a few days

Old 01-11-2021, 04:18 AM

next time you see her getting her pussy pumped full of seed offer to suck it clean kinda like a snake bite, she got bit by black snake moan and you should suck it out for her

Old 01-11-2021, 06:51 AM

nothing turns me on more than watching a group of black studs fuck a white bith hard and then dumping cum in her, then its my turn to show her how much i like it. ilol spend a hour eat licking sucking black mens cum out of any hole or o of something. ill gladly suck it out of a black mans cock .

Old 01-11-2021, 01:55 PM

Yeah no this is not gonna happen I'm not gay