Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Roomate #2
Old 01-08-2021, 09:56 PM

Default My Roomate #2

Later that night, we were drinking the last of our liquor when Fred showed up. He got a beer and sat with us. We talked a bit and after a while I told Mary ,”I bought something for you, it’s in the dresser!” She got up and went to go look. I text her put it on and said wear it out. Only that.” I heard her phone beep, seconds later she text, really! Are you sure?. I text only if you’re in the mood. She text I guess. I told Fred to get ready for a show and that it might happen tonight. He ran to his room and changed into small boxers and no shirt.
Finally the lights turned off in our room and she started to walk out. She had fixed her hair and put makeup on. All she was wearing were the panties and her drink in hand. Her tits were perfect, nipples hard as ever. She walked over to us saying,” yeah I’m sure it was for both you guys.” As she did a slow turn before sitting next to me. My cock was throbbing so hard I didn’t know if I had already cum. Fred said,” wow that looks incredible!” I told Fred,” I bet you like it, but it’s not fair. You still haven’t shown Mary but one picture!” Fred stood up and by then his cock was hard. Pulled his shorts down and threw them towards the table. His cock was huge and his veins ready to explode as he sat back down. His cock slapped against his stomach as he leaned back.
He grabbed his drink and asked Mary,” what does it say there in the front?” Mary started to talk when I cut her off and said,”go over and show him.” She looked at me as she put her glass down and stood up. She walked right in front of him so he could see. He asked,” what does it say?” She told him,”I guess it says I love BBC” as she turned to look at me. I told her to turn all around so he could see. She slowly started to turn as she was facing me when Fred said,”they barely fit Mary, I can see a lot from back here!” She smiled as she turned back to face him. She looked down saying,” yeah, I’m sure he got them small for that reason!”
He leaned forward his cock dropping towards the floor as it was heavy. And said,”looks like you are pretty wet too!” She turned and looked at me. And said,”by the looks of everything, we all are horny,” when she turned back Fred leaned back and grabbed his cock and stroked it up and down a bit. I got up and took my clothes off and sat down too grabbing my cock. We were on opposite sides of Mary looking at her. She looked at both of us, then turned towards me and walked over. She asked,”am I doing this? Is this what you want?” I kissed her saying,”we are only doing what you are ok with. I want you to but if not it’s ok. If you let me pull your panties off I want you to go let Fred fuck you.” She turned to look at Fred which just heard everything we said as he looked at her not saying a word. She turned back to me so I reached out with both hands to grab her thong strings to pull down and she stopped me. My heart dropped. Then she turned and walked over in front of Fred and pulled them down herself. She said,” I thought the gift was for me, but I think we know Robert wanted the gift to be my pussy for you.” She tossed her soaked panties at me.
Fred moved the pillows off the couch and leaned back as his cock slapped on his belly again. He rubbed the cushions on his side as if he were inviting her to get on. Then put his hands behind his head. She turned to look at me and as she did I grabbed her panties and put them on my cock. She grinned, and as she turned to Fred she said,”I guess I’m supposed to let you fuck me right. This is what you guys planned!” As she sat next to him she leaned over and grabbed his cock. Her hand barely reached around it as she gave it a kiss. Fred moaned. She looked at me and started to climb onto him. She threw her knee over his hips and tried to get comfortable. She was straddling him as he pushed his cock between her legs under her. She looked small on him just like the videos. His cock was pushing against her ass cheeks as he let go. He reach towards her tits and started sucking on them.
She reached behind her grabbing the tip of his cock and raised her hips to get it to her pussy. She rubbed it around getting the tip wet and then held it still. His cock was so big I couldn’t see any of her pussy from my view. Then she pushed the head as she leaned back slowly. It took two or three tries like this for the head to open her up and fit in! When it did, Mary quickly popped up off it leaning forward in pain with a loud “fuck!” I heard them whispering and the she reached for it again and leaned back on it again. This time the head made it in and she waited a few seconds before leaning back a bit more and forward again. Each time she grunted with a loud “MMMMMM” each time she tried taking more. His cock pushed her pussy open wide. She was in obvious pain but there was no way she was going to stop. When half of it was in they stopped. He sucked on her tits as she whispered to him and started rocking back and forth a little faster.
By this time most of his cock was wet, which told me it was going to all be in soon. Fred and Mary were both loud by now as I’m sure her pussy was tight all the way in which squeezed his cock. His cock was easily 9-10 inches long and as thick as her wrist. But she was riding his cock. So loud I’m sure the whole floor knew it. Seconds later I guess she was just too tight because Fred grabbed her ass forcing her all the way down on his cock. It was all going in now! And he started to cum, with no condom on.
He stopped her halfway up his cock and as big and veiny as it was, I could see the cum pumping into her pussy through his pencil thick cum vein. Every time he grunted I swear I could see it pushing in. He let her ass cheeks go and her legs were shaking from the excitement or pain I don’t know. She slid down to the base. Her pussy lips stretching around the thick base of his cock. She whispered something to him as he was breathing hard. She lifted her hips to the tip of his cock and then slowly lowered herself all the way down again. She did this several times until his balls were covered in cum. She then started to stand up and his cock slid out slapping on his leg. She got on her knees in front of him showing me her pussy. She started sucking all the cum off him as she spread her legs wide.
She waved me over so I got behind her. Her pussy was swollen red from his cock. So I rubbed it up and down and slid in. I grabbed her hips and fucked like a mad man! I wasn’t long before I came in her too. Before I knew it Fred was laying on the couch so tired he fell asleep. Mary tried to stand up slowly. Her legs still shaking as we walked to bed.
Mary woke me up the next morning. She got in the shower and I went in the living room to pick up the mess. Fred had already cleared the room and told me he had a great night. He asked if it were a one time thing and I told him I didn’t know but I would ask as she got out of the shower. I told him,”shower up and if when you get out Mary is in your room, it will mean we can have fun a lot more. He agreed. I could hear Mary getting out so I went to speak with her. Fred walked to his room. As Mary dried off I asked her,” how is everything? Are you ok with all this? Or should we stop?” Mary sighed,”well I guess if you want this I’m ok, I mean you get to watch and he fucks me hard. I can’t lie and say I don’t like it. Why do you ask?” I told her,”Fred asked what you thought about it, I think he’s hooked on you! He already wants to fuck you again!” She laughed, “his cock is huge and I’m sore. But what do you want me to do?” I said,” he’s in the shower, I’m going to the living room. If this is going to be a thing go and wait for him to get out of the shower.”
I walked to the couch and a few minutes later mary walked out naked, her hair down and curly. Her nipples hard and wearing the BBC �� thong. She smiled as she passed by me. I could hear her climb onto the bed. Fred started to get out of the shower. A few seconds later I heard some talking and got to a point where I could see him walk out the restroom towards the bed. His cock was hard pointing directly in front of him swaying left to right. As I saw this I went to peak in the door. As He laid next to her she looked at me with a blank stare. He kissed her cheek so she turned to him to kiss him. They were kissing as he reached down to finger her. She was moaning already.
He started to get up and she laid back spreading her legs for him show her thong off. He asked her,”so do you love black cock now?” She nodded and said,” I do now as she looked in my direction” he pulled her thong off she was biting her lip. He then said this loud enough for me to hear,”if you love my cock, spread wider and grab your ankles so I can fuck you deep!” Her pussy was still swollen but looked perfect holding her legs back. He leaned onto her and could tell he was rubbing it on her pussy to get in again. After a few seconds I could tell he was in by Mary moaning.
Slowly but surely he was balls deep in her again. Her hands clawing at his shoulders as he ponded her. He fucked her for what seemed Jr’s when his ass clinched and his familiar grunts of cuming started. Mary’s hands went from clawing his shoulders to clawing his ass cheeks pulling him in as deep as possible as he came. As his breathing slowed and he caught his breath her hands moved from his ass back to her ankles. They laid like that for a bit so I went to get in the shower. When done I went back to the room but the door was closed and her BBC thong was on the door non. I listened close at the door and I could hear him whispering “suck it baby, yeah!” Then I heard hear him say “get on your knees.” Soon after I heard her moan as he started fucking her again. I went to the couch and jacked off again as I listened to Mary please Fred!

Last edited by blazinrob; 01-09-2021 at 02:54 AM..

Old 07-29-2021, 08:22 PM

She is absolutely Stunning. Lucky guys