Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Building Manager
Old 01-25-2021, 11:09 AM

Default Building Manager

Hi, I’m Kathy and for about a year or so, my boyfriend Dave and I shared an apartment in a pretty bad part of town, but it was really cheap. We were both saving up and it was just a matter of time before we could get a better place. The building had this insane Super/Manager named Wilson who ran the place like a prison. Wilson must be in his fifties, about six foot three inches and close to three hundred pounds... big and black and wore a uniform that he barely could fit in, everyday.
He was quite the menace and we tried our best to keep our distance from him. Everything had to be just as he wanted or you would hear about it or get written up. Three write ups and you’re evicted! Kicked out onto the streets.
I would always catch Wilson totally perving on me. Every time he would see me alone, he would come close to me and try to start up a conversation, or follow me and just stare at my body. Dave said it didn’t help the way I dressed around the building, usually shorts and a tiny t-shirt. One time(I swear) I thought I saw old Wilson outside our bedroom window while I was masturbating! I couldn’t stop and just kept going and had the most powerful climax! When I told Dave, he got so turned on that we began using Wilson in our late night fantasies and role play.
Anyway, soon we’ll have enough money and we wouldn’t care, but as of now, we needed this low rent dump. For the almost eight months we lived here, we had been written up twice. Both for noise after ten o’clock. We had to tell our friends that partying at our place had to take place early in the day, which was fine for everyone. During these days, Dave was the only one working and I had gotten into kind of a funk, just really lazy and partying all day. Having Dave gone so much during the day only made me miss him more, which meant I spent a lot of the time high and masturbating! But who doesn't?
One Monday morning as Dave left for work, I was feeling extra horny and got out some of our favorite smoke, to begin another day of playing with myself. I started smoking and I smoked a lot! I was so sexily high!! The room was full of so much smoke!! All of a sudden there was a pounding on the front door, hard and fast! It sounded like an emergency! I threw on my robe and ran to answer it.
The furthest thing from my mind was what happened next. I answered the door and in walked Wilson, right by me! I was in shock and asking him what the hell was going on. He ordered me to shut the door and I did. Before I could say another word he starts waving his arms around through all the smoke. That’s what this is about? I instantly started to think of a clever explanation/lie. I just finished cooking something or its steam from a hot shower, I thought to myself in a semi-panic. Before I could even give an excuse, Wilson walks over to my dresser and picks up the pipe full of smoke.
He turns to me and says, “Oh Kathy, we have a big problem here. I’m going to have to call the police over here and take care of this situation. What are you thinking girl? This is serious... You‘re going to jail!” He puts his phone to his face and talks into it saying he's in 206 and to call the police and have them on stand-by on a 10-66...till he gets to the bottom of this. There's no more semi-panic. I begin to panic uncontrollably! I even begin to cry as I plead with him.
“Please Sir, I’m sorry. I cant go to jail…. Please….” As I’m pleading, I notice my robe begins to part a bit and Wilson’s eyes are practically bulging from his head. Oh no, I think to myself. I know how to get him to give me some leniency. I’m so high from the smoke (and still pretty horny)that it doesn’t even sound like such a bad idea? As a matter of fact, acting so dirty and naughty for this old black perv is kind of turning me on just as it does when Dave and I fantasize about it.
Continuing to cry I tell him, “Please Wilson….isn’t there something we could work out…..I’ll do anything!.. Please..” He grabs me by the arm and tells me, “This is very serious Kathy. Do you understand me! The only way this will disappear, is if you do what I say. The second you don’t, I’m calling the police. Do you understand young lady?”
I look to the floor, still weeping and nod yes. He says, “Well lets just see how much you think you understand.” He tells me to take my robe off, and I undo the tie in front and let it slowly drop from my shoulders and to the ground. He smiles at me and sits on my couch, telling me to come sit on his lap. Without hesitation, I do.
“Good girl” he tells me. I’m in only my thong and t-shirt as I sit on his lap. This whole situation is turning me on beyond comparison! The fantasy is coming true! He starts squeezing and pinching my breasts and tells me to kiss him like he’s my boyfriend, because that’s what he is from now on. Oh my gosh! That is so hot! As I close my eyes and bend my face towards his I whisper, "But I already have a boyfriend..." as our lips touch and lock.
The strangest/sexiest feeling came over me at that moment. I have just completely given myself to this crazy, old black man who is now my boyfriend. I have two boyfriends! One a normal live-in relationship, and one a dirty, perverted fantasy relationship with a man who will turn me into the police if I don’t give him everything he wants. This is so sexy and so wrong that I'm on the verge of cumming! My panties were about to get super messy really quick!
Deep inside I realize this might be the best thing that has ever happened to me(or it’s the drugs, lol)!! All I know is that I’ve never been more turned on! I could feel his massive black hard-on underneath me as he holds me tight in his lap and wildly shoving his tongue down my throat. Kissing him back, I spread my legs apart a bit and slowly reach down and touch my new boyfriend’s hard cock through his pants. He moans into my mouth then says, "I guess you DO understand..."and that makes me begin to rub his old cock up and down firmly while we’re still making out. He starts moaning more and louder and all of a sudden he yells “Shit!” as his whole body starts shaking wildly. He came! When he was done screaming, he rudely pushes me off him and onto the ground.
“Bitch! Look what you done to my uniform! How am I supposed to work today like this? What is my wife gonna say when she see‘s this?” That’s right, I didn't know if my new boyfriend is married or not! Now I know. For some reason I get jealous and kind of mad at him as if he's the one cheating on me. My competitive streak comes out and I want to prove to him that I’m better than she is, so I stand up and bend over to kiss him telling him not to worry and that I’ll take care of it.
“Look at the mess you made bitch!” I undo his work pants and pull them and his soiled underwear off of him. That’s when I get my first look at my buildings super's black cock. I haven’t seen that many black cocks(not in real life anyway) so I get down to my knees between his legs and just stare for a few moments. It's like everything else about him. Ugly, disgusting...and so damn hot! I wish Dave was here to see this!
Its slowly softening before my eyes but its still really fat/thick and at least 7 inches long. Although he just dumped a load of cum, his two black balls hang a few inches below his cock and they are covered in wild curly black and grey pubic hairs. “What are you gonna do for your man, bitch. Just stare?” I tell him, “I’m sorry baby…no.. I just have never seen something so hot and beautiful before. I’m just happy its my boyfriends cock and I can have it anytime I want. I’m going to clean you all up.”

Building Manager Cont'd
Old 01-25-2021, 11:10 AM

Default Building Manager Cont'd

His cock was covered in his cum and some even dripped down onto his balls. All I could smell is his pungent cum odor and I wanted to taste him so bad. I reached up and grabbed his shaft in one hand as I bent forward and started licking cum from his hairy black balls. I’ve never even done this for my real boyfriend! I can't explain what’s come over me, but I want to please this man more than any other man I’ve ever known. But why? He’s not attractive, he’s old enough to be my dad, he’s married, he’s fat, he’s black, plus he’s blackmailing me with this jail thing!
I won't overthink it and just go with my pure lust filled instincts. As I lick clean all the cum from his hairy balls, he tells me how he must be dreaming, and how never would anybody believe this. That he's never even seen a girl as beautiful as me and one so filthy as me and how he has never had a girlfriend quite like me.
This warms my heart as I lick my way up his cock and swallow every last drip of his yummy cum. To my delight, his cock is back to full hardness again and I tell him to go to my bedroom and I’m going to throw his pants and underwear in the wash. When I get back to the room, he’s laying on the bed completely naked and I see his cock has softened some.
He taps the bed next to him and says there’s something he’s been wanting to do since we first moved in. I climb up next to him and he moves between my legs, lifts my thighs onto his shoulders and starts biting at my pussy through my thong. He’s going at it like a wild animal and nibbling on my clit and starts to feel so incredible! I begin to grind up at his face causing the right clitoral friction for me to cum for the first time of the day.
He then rips my thong off and goes back at it! I cum three or four more times like this as he is relentless at loving my young white pussy! He then gets on top of me (missionary) and tells me, "Now I know I'm dreaming!" I tell him he isn't as I reach down and grab his black cock between us. I cant believe how hard and fat this old guys cock is! And how he's maintained an erection this whole time. Even Dave can't stay this hard, this long.
I rub his fat black cock head against my soaked, red hot pussy and guide it slowly inside. “Whose my bitch?” he asks me while looking down at me. “I am baby.” He smiles and thrusts his cock all the way in deep and I scream in pain telling him to go slowly but it's as if I was speaking a different language. I was going to have to get used to it fast... and I did. Finally I could feel the pleasure of something intense building inside. His old black cock was stretching and pounding places never touched before.
I try to lock my feet around him so he cant stop the incredible pounding he’s giving me but he’s too fat. I lock my arms around his neck instead and beg him not to stop fucking me! “Bitch, your pussies so tight.. You such a hot white bitch.. My bitch...Oh yeah, slut... Do whatever I say... Oh shit bitch!” and he shook uncontrollably again and explodes inside of me! Another thing Dave rarely does, but it sure sent me to another monster climax!
He gets up while I'm still on another planet and gets his clothes and leaves without saying anything. How is he going to explain his wet clothes, I thought. I guess wet is still way better than cum all over. I also wondered if that’s all I had to do for not calling the police on me? I got my answer the next morning and every other morning after that. Five minutes after Dave is off to work, Wilson lets himself in with his key. Usually I’m waiting with some sexy lingerie on me or, sometimes he tells me to be completely naked when he arrives.
I have become addicted to his black cock and his lovemaking. I can not resist it. I have it so bad for him that I was going to tell Dave the very first night when he got home from work, but Wilson demanded I didn't. I always thought that I would tell him soon, but I obviously didn't. The more time passed, the more I was getting off on the secret and the running around and being so goddamn bad...a true slut. Sometimes he calls me when Dave is here and tells me to meet him in one of the empty units or in the laundry room late at night. A lot of the times he just wants me to drain his balls with my expert cock sucking but its me who complains and demands he fuck me with his masterful black cock.
Lately he has been taking me out to lunch at these old bars where there are only old fat black men like him (his buddies) and introduces me to everyone as his new girlfriend. Everyone’s reactions are of complete disbelief until they see Wilson kissing me or fingering me in front of them. He loves to show me off and I must admit, I enjoy being his trophy. Their utter shock and disbelief is what turns me on the most. Or one of the hundred things.....

Tags
bbc, cheating gf, slut gf