Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

South African Adventure (1)
Old 01-26-2021, 12:20 PM

Default South African Adventure (1)

So, not really a long story. But longer than I planned.

Interracial stuff in general is not common in South Africa. Other than white men with black women. So it's quite unique to get a woman who is pretty "chill" with interracial dating, sex etc.

So this happened to me. True story.

I had been on Tinder for a while. I rarely use it frankly. It's merely a piece of toilet entertainment at this point. I suddenly got a notification saying someone had sent me a message and we matched. It was this lady, 34, single and from Cape Town. Now first of all, I am in Johannesburg, second she is a little older than me and I don't quite think I'd be her type. An odd self assessment. Mainly because she is blonde, blue/green eyes, slender but with a little chubby so she has a booty. And ave tits. She also had the cutest smile. Most of her photos were her having fun with friends (I assume friends) and drinking wine. You know the quintessential "I'm not boring or alone. I love the outdoors and the finer things in life" kidna thing.

We chatted for a bit and over the last month got to know each other. 2 weeks ago, she asked for my number. So I gave it to her and we would Whatsapp and Snapchat. She sent me a picture of her just in a bra and panties. And then quickly followed with a message, "Sorry, didnt mean to send that lol"

Okay, cool. She was stunning. I didn't think much of it. Last week she told me she was coming to Johannesburg for work. Okay I thought. Don't get your hopes up buddy!
On Friday night she message me, asking "I don't know if you're interested or not because I am in Sandton and you haven't even asked to see me".

I replied apologising and said I'd love to meet with her. We made plans for last Saturday. We were going to hangout at her place (lockdown is shit). Alcohol is banned but I dontt really need it.

I drove to hers and met her outside. I was very nervous. I was walkig to reception and there was this prettty blonde girl talking to the receptionist. She was dressed in these tight shorts, a grey hoodie with pink Nike running bra on. Fuck.

"Oh hey, you look just like your pictures "she said. She looked better than her pictures that's for sure.

She went up with me to her hotel suite. It was quite large and cozy. There was just a queen size bed and way too many lights. No person needs 2 lights on each side of the bed, some next to the TV, another above the little desk and another 3 between the bathroom and the bedroom. All of 1.5m. It had a little balcony too. She had a glass of wine sitting there and a red wine bottle. We sat together and talked for a bit. Nothing important. I found out she worked abroad, and so she wasn't used to the place. And she told me how she mainly dated white men but had a "thing" for black guys.

In her own words. "there's something about a black man, I dont know. Maybe its just the animal in me or them, or the way they make love or know how to fuck. Or something, but, I just find them hot."

Mind you I was sitting there, sipping wine with her. She was talking to me as if I wasn't a black man! "I need to shower, don't finish the wine without me" she said as she gently placed her arm on my thigh. A little to close to the tip of my dick. She walked inside and my dick was like "awww fuck yeah buddy, don't fuck this up!

I sipped and looked at the sunset. Not exactly picturesque, but better than nothing. She got out the shower and I turned to face her. "You're not too good at this are you?"

"What do you mean?". I knew exactly what she meant. She came towards me, grabbed my hand and led me inside. She gently put her hands on my belt, before kissing me, At first gently. Then with such passion. She put her hands on my shirt, gently motioning for me to remove it. We took a quick second away from kissing so I could quickly take my shirt off.

Immediately she started kissing my neck, slowly running her tonuge down my body. I took the liberty to remove the towel she had on. It unravelled. Falling to the floor. She stood straight up and looked at me. I looked at her up and down. Her breates were nice and perky, with little nipples which were pointing straight at me. Her skin was pale with little freckles on her shoulders. I found them sexy for some odd reason. She smirked. So I knew it was my turn. I kissed her, my hands rubbing up and down the side of her body. Before placing my hands on her ass, pulling her closer.

She took this as a sign and she jumped up and wraaped her legs around my waste. I lifted her and placed her on the bed. As gently as I could. We continued to kiss as she tuggedt at my belt. Using just my right hand I undid my belt while still kissing her. The moment they were off, she placed one hand on my chest and the other rushed for my cock. She felt up and down. Almost as if inspecting it to make sure it was of desired size

"Well hello!" she exclaimed while she pushed my pants lower and she could see my cock in full view. Almost forcefully, she moved me off of her and to the side as she moved down and kneeled on the bed between my legs. She pulled off my jeans and pants together. She looked at my cock. Almost in awe. Actually, I wouldn't say awe. I would say excitement, or lust. It was as if she hadn't seen one since the 90's or something. She slowly jerked it up and down. I am not distinctly massive. Although I am 9 inches which is as least above the average.

Without a word, she put my cock in her mouth. Her eyes beeming straight up and into mine. I tried to hold eye contact but, this woman was A-Grade blowjob professional with a PhD in deep throat.

I placed my hand gently on her head. Moving her hair out of the way, while giving soft directions as to what she should do. Suddenly she stopped. Just licking the tip. Her eyes where so enchanting. Her desire so great. I could only oblige. And I was more than happy to do so.

To be continued...

Hot
Old 01-31-2021, 12:43 PM

Default Hot

Holy shit that’s hot. Keeping writing.

Old 02-01-2021, 11:28 AM

Hot... Please don't stop...

Be back
Old 02-18-2021, 01:44 PM

Default Be back

Hey, I will continue on with this story. I have been super busy all of a sudden.

I will be back in the next week

As usual, my inbox is open to all.

Tags
bbc, bbc all holes filled, south american women