Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC father, white mother
Old 02-01-2021, 01:21 AM

Default BBC father, white mother

I was at the store the other day and saw a beautiful white woman getting out of her Mercedes in the parking spot next to me. And when she opened the back seat, she pulled out her light skinned baby with colored eyes ! So gorgeous ! I comlimented her beautiful baby and how she looked. She thanked me and told me that her baby looked just like his father, who happened to play in the NBA. So I thought to myself, maybe it's time for me to get pregnant by a BBC ??

Old 02-02-2021, 01:49 PM

No time like now! You'll be beautiful carrying a black mans child

Our biggest fantasy/desire......
Old 02-02-2021, 07:22 PM

Default Our biggest fantasy/desire......

I am instantly WET when I see a white mom with an obvious interracial baby/child, and especially if she is with a white husband and maybe other white children also!!

Having a baby with a Black Lover was an almost happened when I was BBC active, and to this day I regret not having done so....or just having been knocked up by some guy I [picked up for the night in a bar.

CO|V|ID has brought back ALL my old fantasies and desires, and I swear as soon as this is under control I am checking off some bucket list things QUICK while we are young enough to still do this!!

J (the wife)

Old 03-13-2021, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow06 View Post
No time like now! You'll be beautiful carrying a black mans child
OMG soo true !! Thank you ����❤

Old 03-13-2021, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
I am instantly WET when I see a white mom with an obvious interracial baby/child, and especially if she is with a white husband and maybe other white children also!!

Having a baby with a Black Lover was an almost happened when I was BBC active, and to this day I regret not having done so....or just having been knocked up by some guy I [picked up for the night in a bar.

CO|V|ID has brought back ALL my old fantasies and desires, and I swear as soon as this is under control I am checking off some bucket list things QUICK while we are young enough to still do this!!

J (the wife)
Lol I love it ! ❤

good call
Old 03-14-2021, 06:41 AM

Default good call

the best thing a white girl can do, is breeding black. I'm a breeder and sure game to help.

Old 03-14-2021, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin69 View Post
the best thing a white girl can do, is breeding black. I'm a breeder and sure game to help.
Mmmm well thank you 😘💋❤

Old 03-16-2021, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SexuInsBroker View Post
I was at the store the other day and saw a beautiful white woman getting out of her Mercedes in the parking spot next to me. And when she opened the back seat, she pulled out her light skinned baby with colored eyes ! So gorgeous ! I comlimented her beautiful baby and how she looked. She thanked me and told me that her baby looked just like his father, who happened to play in the NBA. So I thought to myself, maybe it's time for me to get pregnant by a BBC ??

Any time is a good time for a white woman to be black bred and the sooner the better. you will produce lovely bi-racial kids.

Old 10-09-2021, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SexuInsBroker View Post
Go for it, sweetheart. I wish I could have a mixed race child but can't. Waiting on my daughter to be bred so I can have mixed grand babies.

Old 10-10-2021, 03:48 PM

[QUOTE=_SexuInsBroker;94327]I was at the store the other day and saw a beautiful white woman getting out of her Mercedes in the parking spot next to me. And when she opened the back seat, she pulled out her light skinned baby with colored eyes ! So gorgeous ! I comlimented her beautiful baby and how she looked. She thanked me and told me that her baby looked just like his father, who happened to play in the NBA. So I thought to myself, maybe it's time for me to get pregnant by a BBC ??[/QUOTE
that's awesome. I'm looking forward to having biracial children.