Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Interacial in Asia
Old 02-15-2021, 11:33 AM

Default Interacial in Asia

So I shared this with someone earlier this year but could not stop thinking about how aroused I was when I recounted this. Still gets me hot and bothered after all this time.

After university, I did some travelling in Asia and occasionally whored on the side during stopovers for extra cash (don’t judge, horny girl’s gotta eat). Once, I got too greedy and asked for too much but my date agreed - but he did not tell me that he’d split the price across a few of his friends. They really made me earn my crust.

They ambushed me when I turned up and pinned me down and gagged me before showing me who’s in charge by slapping me across the face hard and painfully grabbing my tits, pinching and twisting my nipples (Asians have always loved my tits – but perhaps it’s a thing they have with western girls). I pleaded but of course my eyes lied, I loved being held down while the men pulled and pinched and played with my body harder than I was used to.

Then they humiliated me by putting things from the fridge into my pussy and eating me out; spreading hot sauce on other parts of my body and took turns to lick me clean. I think I came a bit before 2 of them took turns to fuck me in the shower .

When I thought it was over, the main event started with the rest of them taking turns to gangfuck me – always with 2 or 3 at the same time. It seemed like a competition of who could endure longer : me or them - and of course they always won.

The best part for me ? feeling like a deer surrounded by a pack of wolves. It made me so horny.

Still does.

Old 02-15-2021, 06:31 PM

Been to Asia , Japan and white women are highly desired and wanted there. And if they are out alone not unusual for them to have some of the things that happened to you happen to them. Especially if they do some of the things you've done. But if alone white women can and are considered things to be preyed upon. Glad it turned you on. You should come here. I know several white women who come here to experience that feeling you describe funny they use the same term. Think you would like it even more here. We don't use food to torment you but you will it enjoy it much more.

Old 04-17-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Been to Asia , Japan and white women are highly desired and wanted there. And if they are out alone not unusual for them to have some of the things that happened to you happen to them. Especially if they do some of the things you've done. But if alone white women can and are considered things to be preyed upon. Glad it turned you on. You should come here. I know several white women who come here to experience that feeling you describe funny they use the same term. Think you would like it even more here. We don't use food to torment you but you will it enjoy it much more.
Try it! Use some food, feel the experience. Have fun!

Old 04-17-2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Hamilton View Post
So I shared this with someone earlier this year but could not stop thinking about how aroused I was when I recounted this. Still gets me hot and bothered after all this time.

After university, I did some travelling in Asia and occasionally whored on the side during stopovers for extra cash (don’t judge, horny girl’s gotta eat). Once, I got too greedy and asked for too much but my date agreed - but he did not tell me that he’d split the price across a few of his friends. They really made me earn my crust.

They ambushed me when I turned up and pinned me down and gagged me before showing me who’s in charge by slapping me across the face hard and painfully grabbing my tits, pinching and twisting my nipples (Asians have always loved my tits – but perhaps it’s a thing they have with western girls). I pleaded but of course my eyes lied, I loved being held down while the men pulled and pinched and played with my body harder than I was used to.

Then they humiliated me by putting things from the fridge into my pussy and eating me out; spreading hot sauce on other parts of my body and took turns to lick me clean. I think I came a bit before 2 of them took turns to fuck me in the shower .

When I thought it was over, the main event started with the rest of them taking turns to gangfuck me – always with 2 or 3 at the same time. It seemed like a competition of who could endure longer : me or them - and of course they always won.

The best part for me ? feeling like a deer surrounded by a pack of wolves. It made me so horny.

Still does.
One of the very best stories I ever read and geard on the net and believe I heard countless. And i only talking about the real.

In which country was it and how many men were at this party?

Last edited by nnk99; 04-19-2021 at 06:30 AM..

Old 04-28-2021, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnk99 View Post
Try it! Use some food, feel the experience. Have fun!
. Yes - you have to try everything once right ?

I still sometimes resort to hot sauce on nipples to spice things up a little.