Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Last Weekend Party!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:39 AM

Thumbs up Last Weekend Party!

Hi my name is Jessica and I just wanted to tell you what happened to me over the weekend. I will do my best to remember everything and give you the best details.

My friend had a party Saturday. We there was about 10 people there. BBQ and some beers. We had a great time. It dwindled down to my bf Ryan and I. My bestie Amy who's parents own the house and her bf. Marcus. Now on to what we all look like. Ryan my bf is a sweetheart brown hair brown eyes and a little popular in school the guy everyone knows. My bestie Amy is 1/2 white 1/2 black and super hottie. a little short but shes got a great little ass, C cup boobs and amazing eyes and lips that I would kiss if I was like that. Marcus. Yup he was the black guy. Tall muscles and very dark. And he was the laid back chill on anything type. Just there hanging out and having fun guy Always with a good word to say. And me. The typical blonde hair blue eyes "all american" look of a girl next door. long legs. nice tight little butt and a b cup. ok so the stats are done. lol

Well as I said the party was winding down and we heard Amy say OK hot tub time! So I was like umm ok nobody brought suits and shes like Jess. its just like when your here with just me. we dont wear suits. I was like shit umm I look at Ryan and hes like fine with me. And she looks at him and goes no you too. your naked. And he looks at Marcus and they said whatever. So we get out to the deck and start up the hottub and I take my clothes off and Amy does too. Ryan starts and sees us both get naked and takes his time. we jump in and my bf finally gets naked and climbs in. Amy looking at his manhood says wow Ryan nice. And I say he keeps me happy. and he gets nervous and slides into the water. with a smile on his face. Then I see Marcus head out from the kitchen and hes already naked. and i see it swinging. I thought it was a towel or something. till he I could see it in the light. he was holding 4 beers and in the middle was this monster of a dick. I just looked at Ryan and put my hand on his thigh. he passed our beers to us and made sure he got in facing his manhood our way and I was like. Marcus I bet she is happy. And he just smiled. So we sat in there drinking and chatting for a few. And marcus would get in and out to get the beers. Well one of the last times he went Amy must of been playing with his dick in the hottub. when he rose out of the water he was semi hard. and I didnt know why his dick looked like that but now i do he was not circumsized and now I could see this bright purple head at the end of this long shaft. I asked Amy if he had that thing done when he was born and she said no why. I said that was the first time I ever seen a penis like that. Amy said its all the same.So after another round we called it a night. We got in and dried off and Amy went to bed and I went into her older sisters room with Ryan. Her older sister was at college so we slept in her bed.

About 2AM I got up to go the bathroom and I go in there and see out the window Marcus smoking something on the gazebo/pool area on the other side of the yard. Then I closed the window shade.I walked past her bedroom and she was snoring up a storm and my bf was passed out cold from drinking. So I walk back past the rooms and down the stairs and out to the pool area. I get to almost where Marcus is and I wisper hey what are you doing? He said hi Jess. is Amy still snoring? I said yea. he said yea I need something to relax more to go to sleep with that. I just roll my eyes. And He asked if I wanted some. I said sure why not. Never took a drag before why not try it. And it hit me like I could not beleive. I was like nope not for me. He just laughed a little. So he goes to me. Where you going to school? I said I think Boston. I got accepted to a few places. And he was like thats cool. I said what about Amy? He said Cali. I was like really? He said yea. He said Ryan? I said not sure but I do not think its Boston. Hes like that sucks. And getting off the topic I said what I meant to say to him and why I came down. Marcus. Your the first guy I ever seen not circumsized. He said really? I said are all black guys like that? He said no and laughed. I said Amy said it was the same. He said it is sorta, why? i said just curious. he said you would not be all the way down here to just be curious. I got defensive and was like whooah wait Ryan is up stairs and Amy is my best friend. He said yea well Amy and I have been talking and with her going to cali. We have been talking about seeing other people. I was shocked and was like really? And he said yea. I wouldnt do this is we were going to be together. And he pulled out his dick. And said if you want to touch go ahead.And I was like holy shit Marcus. And hes like what? You dont want to? I said i dont know. and was hesitant. So he just had it out there and it felt like forever but finally I said ok. and grabbed it. and he was like yeaaaa. you were curious. I was nervous but I said ok so whats the diff with yours. he said just pull the skin up and down. And I was shocked how smooth it felt. And he just let me jerk him off till he started getting harder. I said Marcus your hard. And hes like not yet and Amy did not get me off and I would love to cum. That instantly took my inhabitions away and I was like really. Ok. so hes like what else you do. I said I try to give blowjobs but not to good at it. So he said why not try on me. And as he is saying that I was like my god this dick is getting huge. its semi hard and already bigger than ryans. Thinking of Ryan i said come to the other side of the poolhouse out of the way of the view of the house. So we got there and I got down on my knees and put my hand around his dick and I opened up my mouth. And wispered. Your the second guy I will ever give a BJ to. And he was like no shit! I started putting it in my mouth and was thinking of Ryan upstairs and then my parents. Were not racist by any means but if they knew I was giving head to a black guy while my bf was upstairs. Good lord.But that was a fading memory as his soft skin of his dick was in my mouth. Im not good at head and his girth made it harder to try and do something. But he was encouraging me to go on. About 5 min of it and he said ok. So your ok with cock sucking. Amy could teach you a few things. I felt embarassed. And he said what about the rest. and he took my shirt (ryans t shirt) and lifted it off my. And was like wow babe you got a great body. He lifted me up and just grabbed me and started kissing me full force. I was in heaven. I had no idea what was going on. But I loved it. Then I snapped into reality and was like WTF is he doing. He had my panties down by my ankles and his fingers deep in my pussy. I was holy shit so I grabbed his dick and it was rock hard. I was ohh shit. now what. He wispered in my ear. I have wanted to fuck you for so long. And I wispered back .Whats stopping you. And he was like really? I said yea lets do it. So I go over to the back of a chair and bend over and hes like you sure? i said yea. He said if it hurts at all just let me know. I said ok. and I said. Marcus. your the first black guy to be in me. And hes like Im the 2nd guy to be in you at all. And i said yea.He said thats cool your the first white chick I will be with. And with that it felt ok. And then I felt it start to go in. It shot me up to think of Ryan upstairs at the house. And Amy in the house. and he went deeper in slow. And he said you ok? I said yea. omg yea. and then he started going deeper. I was like holy shit this is where Ryan ends. And I blurted that out to him. He said yea and I got a little more. and I felt my pussy open up deeper than its ever been.Then he said im all the way in. And I was like WOW. He said. damn girl you took me all the way in with no problem. Your pussy is built for black cock and tight! I said omg yes just go slow. and he started going in and out. and I started grabbing the chair with white knuckles. I was in ecstacy. feeling his hands around my hips as he was getting into a a faster pace. I just had my eyes closed with thoughts racing through my mind. and was thinking about Ryan and Amy and then I freaked. I said Marcus. Where is your condom? He said Im not wearing one. I said shit Ryan and I always wear one. He said well here is to another first. He said Amy and I dont wear one. So that put me at ease and said ok cool. After he said that I just let my body go loose and let his black cock take me. His strong hands holding me to take every inch of his cock. With every few min him asking me if I like it and me just wimpering back yes. or fuck me.It feels so good. Then I look back at him and say Ryan has never fucked me this long. He looks at me and smiles and says well its normally this long with Amy and I. And I was like Lucky girl. He smiled and said well your the lucky one tonight. he said but Im about to nut. And with that I just pulled my hair to the side of me waiting for him to pull out and cum all over my back. I felt his cock starting to get larger and knew he was about to cum. Then I felt him pull me closer and he started grunting and I was FUCK! I felt his cum spurt in me! I sat there over the chair in shock! His cum pumping in me! I was frozen in place as his big black cock was filling my pussy full of cum. I stood there while I felt every last spurt enter my pussy with my eyes closed and biting my lower lip it must of lasted 30 seconds till he was done and started to pull out. I wispered Marcus..and he stopped pulling out. And I wispered. IM NOT ON THE PILL!!! Hes like no really? I said yea. As I felt him slide all the way out. I just stood there on the edge of the chair and had my eyes closed and said fuck marcus. I have no idea what to do.

Old 05-04-2010, 01:39 AM

part 2

Hes like Jess your 18 I thought you would be on the pill everyone is. I said to him. Marcus thats why Ryan and I used condoms. I said I thought you would of pulled out.He said Im sorry jess. I really am. And he said what now? I said I am not sure. He said well one good thing. I said whats that. He said. You said your going to school in Boston? I said yea. He said so am I. I was like really. He said yea. We will figure it out. I said. Yea If I am pregnant from you. He said we will figure it out.

So we went back up to the house. I went to the couch and fell asleep somewhat with my head spinning on what happened and feeling his cum dripping out of me. And he went back to Amy. A few days later I told Ryan that since he is staying here and I am going to Boston it would not work out. He agreed surprisingly and he said you got big changes ahead of you. And boy was he right. I had my period and was not pregnant. But now I was with Marcus and next fall heading to Boston. With a fresh pack of birth control pills. I want Marcus the way he was with me that night a man took my pussy as his own and filled it up with cum. That is the way it will be with him. No condoms for his BBC! And maybe if things go right. the pills might go missing to!

Wanna bet?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:28 PM

Default Wanna bet?

I'm betting that Amy had already told Marcus that you weren't on the pill, hadn't had black cock, and that they set your little white ass up for a breeding!

Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 AM

Thumbs up

Good story , if it is all true. As in story they don't really know where they are going to school but in the end of story she has hooked up with Marcus as Boston school..... hmmmm

Old 05-30-2010, 07:02 PM

I just copied and pasted the first story, it sounded hot. it was on a blog/forum type of thing. will find the other stories they posted about these two.

But it does say "But now I was with Marcus and next fall heading to Boston."

So I guess they started dating before they went to Boston? idk. Makes me want to find the rest of the blog to post up the other stories.